Thursday, May 1, 2008

Caring Part 4 Due 05-01-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)


What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character?
-It shows how I feel about someone and how I show it.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you.
-One time at the beach my older brother stuck up for me. There were these weird guys talking to me and my friend and he came up and told them to stop. The way he told those guys to get away showed me how much he cared about me. That is a lot if it is coming from my older brother too. It really showed me he cares about me.


What effect did that have on you?
-It made me feel important in many ways. I felt like I was important to him for once. I and he always fight and this showed he really loves me. Ever since then we have been really close. I’m glad he did that for me and my friend.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why?
-I would give it to the orphans in South American or somewhere like that. I would want to give that money to a charity. I would also like to give some of it to the cancer fund. I love children and would try to help them in any ways I can. This is a wish I am willing to fulfill.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping?
-It would be kids that need attention and love. I could help these kids by bringing them food and toys of any kind. I love working with kids and this would be a good time to do it if I inherited that much money. Working with kids is my dream. Doing this would be wonderful for those children.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character?

Being a “caring” person is just a label on your character, it has nothing that defines who you are.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you.

Well, I don’t actually keep up with stuff like that. I usually attribute help to the person thanking me for something I have done. It’s a trade. It really doesn’t matter to me if the person was doing it out of the good of their heart. I’m just glad they did.


What effect did that have on you?

It didn’t have any effect. Why would it? Just because someone does something for you doesn’t mean it’s an automatic lesson. Some people are helpful by nature. Then again, they still expect things in the end.

Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why?

I would save some and use the rest for my family. This is a secretly selfish act. Because – I am in my family, the money comes directly back to me. It is used to keep my life stable. It’s my money; I see no need in sharing.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping.

Bills would be paid quicker. More money could be sent into college funds. There are tons of things to do. We could clear up any credit card debt. Maybe even fit in a vacation or two.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)
It has a lot to do with the quality of your character.
Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I think the most caring thing someone has ever done for me, is to comfort me when I need it. It helps so much, and I begin to feel a little bit better after that. Sometimes I get frustrated with them because it doesn’t help, but its not their fault. I can get really angry while I am upset. It is too much to handle.

What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)
It made me feel better about how things turned out. You can’t help it in the end. But, occasionally, I show my gratitude. Most of the time it is in unusual ways though. Not many people can tell when I show them gratitude.

Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I would use it to go towards cancer and HIV funds. My uncle had cancer, the one I got my tattoo for on my back. He had lung cancer, and I loved him a lot. He died October 2, 2006. He had almost made it through his treatments, but he ended up coughing up a part of his lung. He began then to hemorrhage and later he died. His son had HIV.
What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences) I would be doing it in his memory. So I guess it would effect his family. They might not care though. My cousin no longer speaks to me, and my aunt just went through a bout with colon cancer. We don’t speak often

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Caring is part of character so it is going to affect it.
Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I really don’t know. People do caring stuff for me everyday. It is hard to put an amount on how much people care for me. But if I had to choose it would be. When Jacobs grandmother jumped in and saved me from drowning. She also saved Jacob from drowning.
What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)
It makes me happy. It makes me think that everything is not all bad. That there is some good people out there in the world. It cheers me up when I am feeling sad. It also makes me want to care for others more.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I would give ten percent to my church. The rest I would put in the bank. This would help me in the future. The money that would go to my church would help others. This would also to spread God’s word.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)
It would make them want to help people to. They would probably thank me for caring for them. It would encourage me to care for me. The people I help could turn into the most caring person I know. Just from that one act of caring.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? Caring has a lot to do with character.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. The most caring thing someone has done for me is when I broke my leg and went to the hospital. I got ran over by a four wheeler that my little brother was driving. We were racing I was on foot and he was on the four wheeler. He ran over me. It broke my leg and my dad drove about a hundred miles to the nearest hospital.


What effect did that have on you? It hurt really bad. After it happened my dad said he had to take me to the hospital. I was glad he took me. If he would have waited it might have gotten a bad infection. We were at his friends house so it was really responsible of him.

Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? I would first give some to the needy. I then would spend the rest on pollution clean up. I would use it to help clean our rivers and lakes. I think this would help us all. It would help by not killing our wildlife. It would reduce pollution.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. I think it would be a major help. Many people are getting sick because of the drinking water. If our habitat was restored then many people wouldn’t be so sick. Carbon monoxide from cars is destroying the atomosphere and giving people asthma. Smoke from factories are poisoning the air. We are destroying ourselves and the only way to stop it is to start now.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character?

-It shows what kind of person you are; if you are a uncaring or caring person.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you.

-Well, I'm not sure what the MOST caring thing someone's ever done. But, when I was sick with pnemonia I stayed out of school for 3 weeks. My boyfriend (at the time) would get my work and bring it to me so I would not get behind. And it was out of his way. Because he had none of my classes and it was all the way on the other hall.


What effect did that have on you?

- I appreciated it alot. He helped me from failing. Also it made me think more of him. I still thank him about that today. Even though we're not together anymore, we're still pretty good friends. And I know he's reliable.



Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why?

-Well, I would give some of it to my family. And then I'd give some to charity. Then, I would put some in a savings account. And the rest would go to the children's hospital. I think that'd be great to do.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping?
It would help the kids who had cancer. And to my family members, it would help then with their house payments. And of course giving to charity would help a lot. Savings account money will help pay for things in the future. And my parents could use it if I didn't.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence) Well to some people not at al but to me a lot.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences) Well im not sure if it’s the most caring but it’s the first thing I thought of. My mother kept my dog. Her name is libby baby. And I was upset about it forever. Well Shelli (my sister) and I went to the pet store to get our snake some food. I saw a little puppy in the window and had to have it. So my sister bought me a 300 dog with her first paycheck.


What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences) A huge one. Well I still have the dog. His name is Shippo. I love him to death. He’s my world.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences) Well first I would give Shelli money back for Shippo. Then I would get my dad outta debt. Then I would buy my aunt something for taking care of us for a few years. I would also get us a cheep new care with good gas mileage. That’s about it.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)Well im not really sure. I hope it would have a good effect. My sister would be happy she would have gas money. My daddy would be happy cuz he could finally save some money. And my aunt would be happy because she would have something she wanted.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)

It can change my character.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)

I had so much time on my hands when Mr. Jacob Odom and I were doing the Making Ends Meet project. When I left at 2:45 p.m. on 3/25/08, Jacob copied his story onto my disc. I reverted it since I had to help him. I then realized that this was the most caring thing Jacob has done for me. We then finished our report.

What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)

It had a positive effect on me. Since I was leaving, Jacob had to help me. He, along with me, is an Alabama fan. He's not an Auburn fan, unlike Mr. Prentice Jones. We are friends for many reasons.

Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)

I would spend half for charity. The other half, I would spend on food, clothes, and shelter. The charity thing would be most important for the people who were homeless. It would be a great benefit for me. I would help others for a reason.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)

It would have a positive effect on them. They would be happy about the gift of giving. They will have happiness in their lives. They will be saved from their poverty issues and starvation. We can all do our part to help our community.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character?
-It shows what kind of person you are.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you.
-I don't know waht it would be. I guess it would probablly be when i was in the hopitol haveing surgery like 20 people brought me cards and stuff. I thought alot of them people after that because it showed who really cared. It also showed me who my true friends were. I will always respect them people for doing that, and if there ever in a situation i would be more than happy to help them.

What effect did that have on you?
-It had a big effect on me. It swhowed me who really cared about me. And i will always respect them for that. ANd it also showed me who my true friends are. Theres nothing like havein friends that realyh care about you.'

Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why?
-I would help my family out. My family isn't rich and they are always in a strugle trying ato make ends meet. They manage to do it somehow. But i would help them pay bills get htign payed off. And what ever money was left i would give to a charity.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping.
-I think it would have a big effect on them. It would show them that there aer some people that really care about them. And the charity would always be thankful. There aint alot of people in the world that just give money to charity to help them out. And i think the people in the charity hoemj owuld be very thankful to knwo that people care about them.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)
- It shows how you feel about something or someone.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)
- I was at some restaurant one time with my family. And i got up to go some where real quick. Well when i was walking back to our table someone had said something about me. And my sister stuck up for me. And that showed me how much she really cares about me.


What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-It had a big affect on me. Not only did it show how much she cared about me but that she doesnt take crap from people. It let me know that she has my back. She wanted to show me that shes here for me. And she is taking on her big sister role.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-Well for one i would give some of it to charity. That is very important. And then i would give money to some of the hospitals in town. And maybe give poor people that are on the side of the road some so they can get food and duch with it. Then i would probably give some to my church to help with stuff we need.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-It would probably have a tremendous affect on every single one of them. Like charity would be very greatful because they would take anything you gave them. And the local hospitals would appreciate it too so they can help the sick. And the poor people if they spent it on the right things would be greatful too. And the churrch would be really thankful because they can get things they need or fix things in the church.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character?
It shows how you feel for others.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you.
One day I was almost drowning in the river. My grandmother saw me and jumped in after me. She saved me I was very happy. I was really young when this happened. I still remember it to this day.

What effect did that have on you?
It made me feel very good that she was watching me. I am very glade anyways. It showed me how important life is. Ever since then we have been really close. I’m glad she did that for me.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why?
I would give it to the orphans all around the world or something like that. I would want to give that money to a charity so it would help a lot of kids. I would also like to give some of it to the cancer fund somewhere. I love children and would try to help them in any as many ways that I can. This something that I would really like to do.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping?
It would be kids that need attention and the love. I could help these kids by bringing them food and clothes. I love helping kids and this would be a good time to do it if I inherited that much money. Working with kids would be cool. Doing this would be a big help for those children.

Anonymous said...

What does caring have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-It shows if you are caring or not.

Describe the most caring thing anyone has ever done for you. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-The most caring thing anyone has done for me is when my friend was there for me through hard times. Anytime I needed comfort, she was there. I think thats the most caring anybody can do for anyone is to just be there for them when they need it. When somebody made me extremely upset she will always make me laugh hysterically until i cant no more. She sticks up for me also, so that helps too.

What effect did that have on you? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-That has a big effect on me. It showed me that she really is a caring person. Some people dont even have somebody to cheer them up when there at there weakest point, so yeah. It makes me really glad just to know that she can make me laugh at the most worst times. It also makes me want to care for others more.


Imagine that you have just inherited $20,000, and you want to spend it all to help other people. What would you do with it, and why? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-First, I would pay off any bills that needed to be payed, and give half to my parents. My brother dont need it. Id leave the remaining to charity and churches. Every little bit counts. And whatever is left i would put it in the bank, it might help me in the future.

What effect would it have on the people you would be helping. (Minimum 5 sentences)
It would be a big effect. The people that i would be helping is people who need it. I wouldnt just blow it on junk. It would be helping my parents by getting bills paid quicker and getting them what they want since they mostly do the same to me. The charity and churches need it more then the people im already helping.