How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences)
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences)
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences)
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences)
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-It is verry important. You have to have your mind set and have a good attitude if ywant to succeed in what you are doing.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Yes you can. That is the point, to have fun. You get better as you go along.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-There is more pressure. People don't expect it out of most girls.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I would continue. If i enjoy it then that is all that matters.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-You can do better. Try harder next time.
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I am a very competitive person. Every one is when it comes to some things though.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I don't think any one does. No one can have an accurate picture. At least not untill the really push them selves to the limit.
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I explain things well. I am a devoted person. I can throw a ball good. I am strong with some things. I have self confidence.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I would like to do better in shcool. But i am not so great at it.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences)
- I could start studying. I could try harder. I could finish things on time.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-It is a positive person. I am at certain things.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences) attitude is very important if you want to succeed at what you are doing. attitude keeps you positive and wanting to get the job done.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
yea you can. as long as you are giving your best i think you can.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences) yes i believe so. people really focus on men sports.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences) continue as long as you can. but you also got to realize when enough is enough.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
well its really hard to stay positive. but you need to have a positive attitude.
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
i am very competitive. i hate losing more than i like winning.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
yes i believe so. i know what i'm good at and i know what i'm not so good at. so i know what i need to work on.
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
i can throw well. i can catch very good. i am an incourager on the field. i also lead be example. i do everything in my will to win.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences) i would like to able to sing real good. i can sing okay but i would really like to able to sing good.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences) i dont really think there are any steps. most people are just born with that ability. i just wasnt.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences) . a person who holds the belief or the doctrine of optimism. i think i am sometimes.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-You have to have a positive attitude to succeed. It is important to be positive if you want to succeed.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Yes of course you can. If you do your very best and just have fun with it it can be fun.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I think their is. They have to win the game or they dont succeed and they also dont have fun.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-You have to continue with it. You can always get better at something with practice if you enjoy it keep doing it.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I know I'm not good at some things. I just tell myself it is just for fun and no matter what happens I am glad I did it.
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I am very competitive. If I dont win I get upset but not really.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Yes I think I do. I know Im not all that strong physically. I may have some limitations to some things.
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I have been painting and drawing since I was little. I can plant things and grow them. I can nurse animals back to health. I can put my feet all the way behind my head. I can play the flute and piccolo.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I would like to play softball. I just dont know how to play it.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I could learn the concept of the game. I could practice throwing and catching the ball. I could practice batting.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Someone who thinks the best of everything. Yes I would say I am an optimist.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed?
-Attitude is important in everything you do. It really shows what kind of person you are.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it?
-Yes, anyone can have fun at anything. When you put your heart into it, anything is possible.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports?
-There is always more pressure. Boys have more sports to pick from with girls so they get more pressure.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit?
-I continue with anything I do. Never quit because that just makes you a quitter.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something?
-To strive to be your best you can at it. Try the best that you can to do it.
How competitive are you?
-I don’t play a sport that I really need to be competitive at. So I’m not really a competitive person.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations?
-Yes, I do have a picture of everything. I know what I am able to reach and what I’m not. I still try at everything I do.
List five skills you have.
-I have a loud voice to cheer. I have the leg muscles to hold a girl in the air. I have the energy to jump up in down. I have the potential to do whatever it takes to be the best. I have the rhythm to dance to the beat.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? –I would love to play softball. I’m not very good at it but I’ve had experience from it.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it.
-I could practice hitting the ball. I could practice catching the ball. And I could practice being fast to fun to the bases.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist?
-A person who expects favorable outcomes. Yes, I am an optimist.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It is very important to have a good attitude when you are trying to make it. Attitude is very important when your trying to succeed.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Yes I think you can as long as you have a good attitude about it. If you have a good attitude God will help you get good at your sport.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I think there is more pressure on a guy. Boys seem to get madder quicker than girls do.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences)
You continue with it if you like it. I think if you quit you will regret it later.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
You tell yourself to keep trying. You think if you do that you will eventually get better at it.
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I know I am very competitive. I get really mad easily if we do not win.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have a very accurate picture. I like how my strengths and limitations came out. I know what I’m good at and I know what I’m not so good at.
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I have skills in typing. I have skills in watching television if that is a skill. I have skill by using my hands with electrical wire. I have some athletic skill. My most important skill is eating I can eat out your house, maybe even your neighborhood if you let me.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I would love to be able to slam a basketball. I can not do it right now but I think I will eventually be able to if I keep working at it.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences)
I could work out a lot more. I can practice jumping outside and in. I can do anything to improve my legs.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I am not always an optimistic person. I don’t think I can do most things that I really can do.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? It is very important. If you believe you can win then you probably will.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? you can have fun. I am not good at some things that I love to do.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? I think that people are usually watching games played by guys. So there is a different pressure because people are just now starting to accept girls in the sports world.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? You shouldn’t quit. If you love something then you don’t need to quit because you like it.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? I tell myself that I will get better. I also tell myself that I don’t need to care what others think.
How competitive are you? Most of the time I do stuff for fun. But when I have to be I am pretty serious.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? I know that I cant do some things. I try to make myself look better by doing things I am good at. But if I loved doing something then I wouldn’t quit.
List five skills you have. I can run. I can swim. I can paddle a boat. I can drive a car. I can kayak.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? I love to play the banjo. I have been trying to learn for years but I cant grasp it so I am not very goood.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. if I wanted to get better. I would need to practice more. I would need to play songs over and over.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? An optimist is someone that is always positive. I think I am an optimist.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Attitude is very important. If you have a bad attitude about things it will make you not want to do something. If you don’t have a bad attitude, then you will more than likely do things better and quicker than with a bad attitude.
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Of course you can. You can always have fun no matter if you’re the best, or the worst.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Well, I don’t really know. But I would think so because they are boys and they want to be better than everyone, so I’m pretty sure there is.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I may not enjoy something, but I try very hard not to quit anything. I like to finish what I started, so if I don’t enjoy it, I wait till it’s over, and then don’t do it again, but I will not quit in the middle of something.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Don’t give up and just wait until it’s over. It won’t be long, then you won’t have to continue it.
How competitive are you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Very! I love competition and to be in them. But, I get discouraged when I lose a game.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Yes, I do. I know exactly what my strengths and weaknesses are. I know when to say, “okay, that’s enough,” or when to keep going. So, yes, I do.
List five skills you have. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I have great listening skills. Some people tell me I am skilled in giving advice. I am awesome at Guitar Hero! I am a skilled person in being a friend. I am good at driving!!! =]
what’s one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I would love to be able to sing, but yeah; I’m not very good at it. I would also love to play softball, but since I had surgery on my ankle, I won’t be good at it because I can’t run very well anymore.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it. (Minimum 3 sentences)
I could take singing lessons for singing. I could go to therapy for my ankle. I could also start running a little more each day for my ankle to get used to it.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-An optimist is a person who is always positive in thinking and their thoughts. I can be an optimist person, and I try all the time. But sometimes, I can also be pessimistic.
How important is attitude when trying to succeed?
It is very important in your everyday life. It helps you succeed in many things..
Can you have fun at a sport or a game even if you're not very good at it?
Yes you can still have fun. It doesn’t matter how good you are.
Is there more or different pressure on boys when it comes to playing sports?
There is more pressure. Boys most people think are supposed to play the sports.
If you're not good at something, but you enjoy it, do you continue with it or do you quit?
I continue in it. I think I am descent at everything though.
What do you tell yourself it you're not good at something?
I keep on trying. I continue to practice and work hard.
How competitive are you?
I am very competitive. I can not stand to lose at any thing.
Read the essay. Click here for the text of the essay "Getting Started."
Do you think you have an accurate picture of your strengths and limitations?
Yes I think I do. I understand my limitations. I also understand my strengths and weakness.
List five skills you have.
I love to play basketball. I like drawing. I like playing the guitar. I like tennis. I love to fish.
What's one thing you'd like to do but aren't very good at?
I would like to play baseball.
List three steps you could take that would bring you closer to being better at it.
Someone to help me understand the game. More practice. Watch more baseball.
Describe what an optimist is. Are you an optimist? One who expects favorable
outcomes? No I do not think that I am an optimist.
Post a Comment