Monday, May 5, 2008

The Good Person Test Due 05-05-2008

Take the Good Person Test.

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences. (Minimum 12 sentences)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the test told me is that everybody is a sinner. No matter how good a person you are, you are still a sinner. But, Jesus was sent to change that. He was sent in hope to change the world. In fact He did change the world. Without Jesus we would all spend eternity in Hell. But, with Him in our hearts is what takes us to live with God in Heaven. We should praise God everyday for what He did for us. But, most people take His word for granted. We as humans must take the chance and put faith in Jesus Christ. For He saved us from Hell. We are all bound for Hell.

Anonymous said...

It made me feel sad. It shows me that I am a liar. It shows me that I am a murderer in a sense. It also shows me I am a aduluter. Overall it shows me that I am a bad person. But it also shows me that someone will forgive. And that person is God. He will forgive me and completely forget. And if I believe in him I will go to Heaven. Through Jesus dying on the cross for my sins this is possible. And this makes me happy. However I want to strive not to commit the sins again.

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences.

-It made me think if I really deserve to go to heaven or not. I know for a fact I am going to heaven. When I was 6 years old, I got saved after a Christmas play I watched. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. I went into my pastor’s office and told him I want to be saved. One week after that night I got baptized. That test made me think of how much I really sin. Everyone sins in their lives. When taking that test, I realized that I really need to start following the commandments more. One of the questions really got me when it asked if I’ve taken God’s name in vain. I have only once though, but I was truthful and put yes. That test is a real brain twister.

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences. (Minimum 12 sentences) My results were I am sure, like everyone else’s in this room with me right now. According to It I am not only a murderer but, a thief, a liar, and a blasphemer. We humans have choices, and sometimes, they are the wrong ones. According to the test I must repent. But, who am I to repent to with no religion. If I am judged the day I die, whether I am or not, I will accept whatever fate I am condemned to. If god has a so called plan, then I am already either determined for heaven or hell. If he is the greatness that we all claim, he will forgive anyone for anything. I don’t think that makes me a bad person. I think the things were wrong, but that makes them bad decisions, not a bad person. I think I am a rather good person actually. I don’t think a simple test can tell you that, I think you have to live with someone, and actually know who they are before you can judge them like that.

Anonymous said...

It made me really think about life and how I live it. I need to stay focused so I will not get distracted in what I am supposed to do. I need to stick to my beliefs and do what God wants me to do. I know I am a liar because everyone has lied before. I have used the Lords name in vain to before. I have also been very angry at someone one before. I would not live up to the five laws that God has made. I am happy that I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior though. That makes my excused from punishment. I didn’t just do it so God would not punish me or forgiver me. I did it for Jesus because I believe in him and love him a lot. I owe it all to him.

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences.

-Well i realized i aint as a good person as i thought. I used to think i was a pertty good person until i took the good perosn test. IT showed that a bunch of people are not aas good as they think. Impertty sure no one will be as good as they hoped to be. But this stuff is definately some stuff to think about. It really makes youthink about how you act. And even how you tgink. I also think that thsi will make other people think two. Abouit their lives, their futures, and even theri past. This test will make anyoen start to think of if they are going to heaven or hell. This will also concern people about their family two. We need to get our families involved in stuff like thsi.

Anonymous said...

I think that this test was unnecessary, but true. It makes you think when it says “OK, that was just FIVE of the ten commandments.” It’s right. I was guilty of all five of them, and probably all ten of them. It makes me realize that what you do is really wrong. Especially on the question about hell, and then it doesn’t even give you a choice on the other one. It just makes you realize that you do wrong. It was all true and it makes you think a lot about your life. Everything the test said was a fact. No one on the earth is perfect, so yeah, maybe everyone deserves to go to hell afterwards. I just know that it’s true, and some people need to get right with God before they have to face judgment day. It made me feel like I was going to hell anyways, even if I am saved by grace. I need to live my life right, instead of luke warm.

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm a Christian, I should still be a good person. A good person would never lie. A good person would never steal. A good person would never look at someone with lust. A good person would never be angry with someone. A good person would never take God's name in vain. Those are just 5 out of the 10 Commandments. A good person would honor his parents and ancestors. A good person would remember God's resting day (Sunday) and make it holy. A good person would never make any graven image of anything that looks like God or any other religion. A good person would not hide valuable posessions. A good person would respect God and his deciples.

Anonymous said...

This test was very interesting. Before I took this test I believed that I was a good person. I never really thought about life that way. I do admit I am a liar. I have told many lies before. I am always as honest as possible. I had no idea that if you got angry at someone God considered you to be a murderer. Never would I have thought that. I think the test is a good way to bring people closer to God. I know it did me. Now that the test showed me that I would be considered a bad person I am going to straighten up. I’m going to challenge some of my friends and family to take the test so that they can see how “good” a person they are.

Anonymous said...

This test was basic. It condensed the general idea of Christianity in a small form. I have no problem with it, personally. But, from an outside view, it may have a different reference point. At no time in this quiz did I see that you must act godly (in the way of the one who saves you). It asks if you have done wrong – then says you can repent for it and everything will be fine. This is untrue, even by the standards of the Bible. There is no free card just because you want to sin, you can. That is using God as an excuse to do wrong and get by with it. This entire quiz is making God look like the hero. This of course would sound great to little Indians whose so-called “pagan” gods make them kill their own children for good harvest. If you knew anything about your own religion – you would be able to tell this is the more like a sell your soul deal to something you are improperly informed of. There is much more to Christianity than God being your knight in shining armor.

Anonymous said...

I like this test. I think it opens people’s eyes. I am also glad they are doing this in school. Not many people at my school know god these days. It could be because in school god is out. It may be in most schools…. But not mine. I am very grateful for that. It told me some things I did not know. Like how if you are mad at someone you are considered a murderer. I get mad at people sometimes. But I would not ever ever kill them. I wouldn’t even think about killing them.
:) marissa

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences. (Minimum 12 sentences)
*I think that just because you sin does not make you a bad person. Just because you don’t worship Jesus does not mean that you can’t treat others nicely. People sin every single day. That does not mean we are going to hell. Some of the nicest people I know are Atheist. Some of the most judgmental people I know are Christians. Just because you sin does NOT make you a bad person. You just have to ask “God” for forgiveness. Because most Christians say one thing and do the total opposite. Some say your not supposed to judge people but they judge interracial couples or people who happen to love the same sex. I think God shouldn’t care about those things either if he doesn’t see color. Or see a person’s flaws. If he sees you perfect then it shouldn’t matter.

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences. (Minimum 12 sentences)



I liked that test I had no clue what it was going to be about. It first asked me if I was a good person. You know I kind of had to think about it for a little bit. I didn’t know if I was a good person or not. I thought about it very hard and then I said yes I think Im a good person. It turns out that im not a very good person at all. There are so many things in my life that I do wrong everyday. I don’t know if I think that God expects us to do good everyday because we are human. He does expect us to be good though we he needs us to be. The test got into some really deep questions, it asked if I had ever stolen anything or if I have ever told a lie. It also asked if I had ever thought lustfully about a girl on any day. I do that everyday and it is the worst thing that I could possibly do almost at any time in my life. At the end of the test it asked if I wanted a bible study to read over and it asked me to fill out the little form if I did. So I did and I will be waiting on the little bible study in the mail in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

After you take the test summarize your results and your thoughts about the test in 12 sentences. (Minimum 12 sentences)
-My thoughts about this test were actually positive. It gives you a hint of what you might be. I don’t think this test can verify if you are a bad person or not. I think I am a good person in general. Most of the people in class got what I got and I don’t think that’s a bad thing though. We have to get to the point were we learn from our mistakes. According to the test I am a liar, thief, blasphemer, murderer, and an adulterer. But I don’t think that makes us a bad person overall. Even though I’ve done these things doesn’t make us a bad person. It just means we’ve made bad decisions. I have realized that you have to refuse your own self-effort. Also, that we cant earn our way to heaven.