Friday, April 4, 2008

Trustworthiness Part 5-Due 04-04-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
(Minimum 7 sentences)


Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)

How? (Minimum 3 sentences)

What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)
I lost my cousins trust a long time ago. I had some problems and it involved her doing something that made me upset. I talked to my friends about it and she got very angry. She told me she was never going to speak to me again. When I went to her dads funeral I put away my own sadness to comfort hers, and she wouldn’t even look at me. It hurt a lot, seeing as I was being selfless. We haven’t really talked since.
Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)
No, and it never will be.
How? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Because, she has always not really liked me. I tried to be nice, and she just hurt me. We used to be best friends and now there is just awkwardness.
What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I learned that sometimes, things you do can tear apart anything. That, and that you don’t have to like your family. I still don’t talk to my cousin, but I saw her a while back. She gave me a really big hug, but no words were spoken.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)
-I lost trust in my cousin. We were like best friends we were that close. But she mad one mistake that ruined or whole life. And thats when i lost all the trust in her i had. Just that one little mistake she mademade me lose all my trust in her. I thought that she was better than that but some people you just dont know about. And thats one person i lost all my trust in.

Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-No it was never regained and it never will be.

How? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Theres no how to this one really. Its simple i lost trust and i lost her. And im pretty sure there is no way i can ever gain her trust back.

What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I learned that people who you think you can trust you cant. Even is you have known them for your whole life. youll just never know till they do something worng for you to lose your trust in them.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. A long time ago, my friend came over to my house to spend the night. She stole like $100 from my purse. When I asked her about it, she told me that she did it. She told me that she was sorry many times, but I don’t like thieves. I told her that our friendship might grow later on in life, but as of then, we shouldn’t talk for a while. After that we stopped talking completely. I haven’t spoken to her ever since that incident. I don’t think that I will ever talk to her ever again.

Was this trust ever regained? I would try to trust her but we never talk, so, No.

How? See Question Two.

What did you learn from the experience? I learned that sometimes, people take what you let them do for granted. I will never let that happen again. Next time I let someone come over to my house, I will put my money in my dad’s safe.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody's trust or sombody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)
-I lost my moms trust one day when I did something bad. I wanted to go to my cousins houseso I did. I walked to her house I didnt think it was going to be bad. I got in trouble when she found me and I got my but wooped. She never let me out of her sight since then. She was worried about me though. She thought somebody had taken me or something.

Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Of course it was regained its my mom.

How? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Well my mom doesnt really stay mad very long. She was mad at me for a while but she forgave me. She was just worried that she was going to lose me.

What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I learned that its not that she didnt want me to go. She just didnt want me to got by myself. She didnt want me to be kidnapped or hurt.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
-There's this girl who cannot keep her mouth shut. I use to trust her a lot before this year. She just can't stop running her mouth about stuff that is not true. Me and my friend were talking about my cousin when she told me she had to talk to me about someone no one liked. Well that girl heard us and went and told someone when we were talking about her when we weren't. When someone can't keep their mouth shut, you can loose trust in that person easily. I lost trust in that person this year.

Was this trust ever regained?
-No it wasn't and it won't be.

How?
-If i regain this trust it will be hard. If she learns that she is loosing a lot of her friends doing this she will understand. When she learns that, maybe she will regain my trust.

What did you learn from the experience?
- I learned a lot from this experience. I learned not to trust someone too easily or it will come back to you. And I learned not to talk about someone without giving a name or someone will tell someone else that it was about them when it wasn't.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)
-I lost trust in someone because of their stupidity. They lied to me 3 times about where they were, then lied to me twice about being drunk. They told me they were grounded and couldn’t go anywhere or talk on the phone for three weeks then decided to go to the beach with some friends that were the age of 21 and 22 and he was 16. Well, I called his house one morning and his mom answered and I said I know he’s grounded but can I just talk to him for 10 seconds, and she said grounded? He’s not grounded, he’s at the beach. So I called his cell phone from a private number and A GIRL answered his cell phone and I figured out he was drunk and did some things with this girl that I did not approve of. I don’t think I will ever be able to trust him again,.
Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-No, I won’t ever be able to trust this person again.

How? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Well, it wasn’t regained. But if I ever did regain my trust in this person, It wouldn’t be ful trust. I could only trust them a little bit.

What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I learned that not any people can be trusted. There are a select few that I trust with all I have and I can only count them on one hand. I also learned that If you want people to be able to trust you, don’t do anything to lose their trust. If you have doubts about something, it’s probably best if you don’t do it.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
When I was in 7th grade, I lost my trust for one of my good friends. Im not going to say who, bc it might get back to her. She started ignoring me and blowing me off to hang out with her boyfriend and his friends. Her boyfriend was not a good influence. Neither were his friends. She never apoligized for blowing me off. And I found out that she had told him some of my secrets I had trusted her with.

Was this trust ever regained?
Yes, I forgave her.

How?
She broke up with him and realized that guys will come and go. But true friends are forever. And she apoligized, so I forgave her.

What did you learn from the experience?
I learned that if someones not listening to you, just let them figure out what their doing wrong on their own. If its right, they'll come around. And if it's not, its okay.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)
One time I kept acting like I was drowning in my pool. I was trying to make my grandmother jump in and try to save me. She said that one day when I really was drowning she would not save me. She said that the reason that she wouldn’t save me was because she thought that I would be just kidding. She told me never to cry wolf like in the story. So I learned a good lesson from it. My grandmother also lost her trust in me though I think.
Was this trust ever regained?
Yes it was like a day later.

How?
She is my grandmother and she loves me. I also apologized to her and told her I would never do it again. She believed me and forgave me.


What did you learn from the experience?
Not to lie to anyone. Not even act like your in danger” don’t cry wolf”. Always ask for forgiveness after you hurt someone.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
One time in the sixth grade I lost one of my friends trust. I believe that some of his video games came up missing. He thought that I had taken them so he no longer trusted me after that. He stopped talking to me for the next week or so. He was really mad about his games missing so he told his mom. His mom talked to my mom and she asked if I had my friend’s games. I told my mom that no I hadn’t taken his games and then I had to prove it.


Was this trust ever regained?
Yes it was.

How?
I had to prove to him that I didn’t steal his games. At first I told him that I would have never stolen his games. Then, I showed him all the games that I had for that particular console.

What did you learn from the experience?
That you shouldn’t be friends with people that tell lies about you. Also if you lose someone’s trust it is hard to get it back. I learned that I should never do anything that would lose another friend’s trust again.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
Other than my family, rarely has anyone lost my trust. I do not give trust to anyone, so it’s kind of big if I give it and you toss it to the side. They won’t be given another chance. People only change by appearance. They are always the same on the inside. Yeah, I guess I was stupid not to notice it in the beginning. Great thing about mistakes is that you can always get it right next time.

Was this trust ever regained?
No, they had that chance in the beginning.

How?

They are FAMILY. That is the one group of people that you’d be willing to give everything for (even yourself). When that is not the case for both parties, they either do not trust you or couldn’t care any less.

What did you learn from the experience?
Never expect that just because you were brought up around someone that you know them. No one will ever know someone else as well as they know themselves. It’s more than idiotic to think things aren’t going to change.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust.
My mom lost my trust one time. I lied to many times about going somewhere then going somewhere else. I would not have trusted me either; she said I would have to work to get that trust regained. I always remember that time when I lost her trust. It was a sad day for me. I always want my mom’s trust; it is one of the most important things that I could ask for. I trust my mom with everything I own. I have had to work to get that trust back but it has paid off.

Was this trust ever regained?
Yes, my mother trusts me now with pretty much anything.


How?
Well one I just got older so she really didn’t care anymore. Two; everywhere I said I would go I went, and would not go anywhere else without telling her. I can expect her to trust me with everything now.

What did you learn from the experience?
I learned how not to lie all the time. I learned that if you tell the truth the first time you will get rewarded. I also learned that your mother’s trust is everything and you should learn to own it.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences) one time me and my friend were walking down the road. Then a car passed by. He said next car that passes by im gonna hit it with a rock. I said I don’t think you should he said if they stop we will run. We were still walkin when a truck passes us he picks up a rock and hit the windshield. We ran and the guy got out of his truck and started chasing us. Finally he caught up and asked us where we lived I told him. My friend said run then we got away.

Was this trust ever regained? Our trust wasn’t broken he realized what he did was wrong.

How? When I told the guy who did it he was mad. My friend said I was stupid but we didn’t get in trouble anyway. He then realized he was the stupid one.

What did you learn from the experience? I learned that I need to get people to do what is right. Sometimes people don’t make the right decision. Then you have to show them what is right.

Anonymous said...

Write about a time you lost somebody’s trust or somebody lost your trust. (Minimum 7 sentences)

-I lost trust in one of my good friends a while back. I used to tell her anything and everything. Well after i told her about stuff, she ran her mouth to her mom. And thats not good because it got back to my mom. But i mean it wasnt bad stuff, its just little things. When my mom told me that she knew about stuff that i told my friend, i wasnt embarressed about anything. I didnt care that she knew, i was just angry that my friend did that.

Was this trust ever regained? (Minimum 1 sentence)

- In a way, so i assume yeah.

How? (Minimum 3 sentences)

-Nothing happened to our friendship since then. I now know what to tell her and what not to tell her. That is, if i want my mom to know also.

What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)

-From this experience, I learned
that you cant fully trust anyone in life. Because if they do one wrong thing, boom thats it. I also learned not to trust people so easily.