Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trustworthiness Part 3-Due 04-02-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?

What would your parents say?

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?

Why or why not?

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?

Why?

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?

-It depends on which friends you ask.

What would your parents say?

-My parents would say yes.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?

-With my parents.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?

-No you should earn it.

Why or why not?

-Because parents should not trust their kids whith certain things.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?

-You

Why?

-Because you are the one who wants to earn their trust and you should be responsible enough to do so.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?

-No I think trust should be earned overtime.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?

-Yes trust should be earned.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?

-Well you will eventually learn who can be trusted. But your gonna hear alot of complaining.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?

-It shows if you are a trustfull person. If you are not, then you will have bad character.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?

-You are allowed more things in life because people know they can trust you.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?

-You can rely on more people to be there for you and to help you out at times because you know they can be trusted.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
Yes, I believe they would say I was a very trustworthy person.
What would your parents say?
My mom would probablly say that I was but have lied to her a few time. My I never see me father so he would say he didnt know because he hardy knows me.
Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
I going to have to say my friends because im more confortable telling them to whole story about my problems.
Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
Well being a parent has a differnt kind of trust, so no in some situations because it sould be earned.
Why or why not?
My father yes because ive never been untrustworthy to him befor. My mom know you should have to earn trust because its alot of responsibility being a parent.
If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility—you or the other person?
Why or why not?
Well thats a hard decision. I think i would want both. Someone with responsitility so i could trust them but i would also want to trust the ither person.
As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
Well some people have differnt ways of looking at that. Me I have a tender heart and i start off trusting people until they give me a reason no to.On the other hand i would never get let down if I the person prove to me i could trust them.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
Like i said if you are prove with worthyness than you will never get let down by the person. But the advantage is letting that person know that you trust them and are worthy to them by letting them not have to prove their worthyness to you.
What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
The quality of character values all areas of one person. I think that being trustworthy is a major character point to have about youself.
What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
The benefits are getting to be that person that can be trusted no matter what.
How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
I see a good rollmodel of trustworthyness and i can learn from them. And also a person that i can trust.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
-Yes bacause i havent done anything to show them that im not trustworthy.

What would your parents say?
-They would say that i am trustworhty too.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
-I am more trustworthy with my parents probably.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
- No i think that it takes time to see if someone is trustworthy or not.

Why or why not?
-Because its not easy telling if someone is right off the bat because you could be wrong.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
-It would have to be you that more of the responsibility.

Why?
-Because you have to do whatever you can to show that person how trustowrhty you are.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
-No i think that you just need to give it time before you just start trusting someone.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
-You should be cautious and stand back and watch how they do.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
-Andvantages are you might be right about trusting them and thats good for you. but disadvantages are you could be wrong and something bad could happen.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
-It has alot to do with the quality of your character like people will see how you really are and showing someone that tyhey can trust you shows out your character alot.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
-The benefits are having good friends and happy parents.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
-How i benefit from trustworthiness of others is again having great friends and a not so drama life i guess you could call it.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
Yes, they would, my friends believe I am very trustworthy.
What would your parents say?
They would say I am, too.
Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
Its pretty equal.
Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
No, not necessarily.
Why or why not?
Because they are people, too.
If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
The other person.
Why?
Because if you trust me and I betray that its your fault for trusting me so easily.
As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
No, but we shouldn’t be totally cautious.
Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
No we should be in the middle.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
Your life could be hindered, or you could be easily hurt.
What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
It has a lot to do with the quality of your character.
What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
People like you more and you are not guilty.
How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
You can be open with other people and not have to worry about being betrayed.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
Yes, I think that they would.

What would your parents say?
They would say that I am defiantly trustworthy.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
Probably both but if I had to choose I would say my parents

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
Yes, I do but you have to keep their trust.

Why or why not?
I think they should just because they are your parents.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
I think you do because you are the one that has to uphold your end of the deal.

Why?
I think that you are the main person that has to be trusted. You have to uphold your end of the deal.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
Yes, I do think that is true and I do agree with it.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
It can go either way it all depends on the type of people they are.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
Either way get to know that individual that you have come in contact with.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
I believe that it has everything to do with your character.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
More people can trust you and more people will believe what you say.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
People will trust you and they will think that you are a better person.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
-Yes, they would say that I am a trustworthy person.

What would your parents say?
-They would agree witth my friends.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
-I think I'm equal with both my parents and friends.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
-No, I think I should earn my trust like I have.

Why or why not?
-I need to earn my trust in my parents.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
-I think I would have the most responsibility.

Why?
-Because I would have to keep up with them knowing they can trust me.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
-I don't think we should because if someone wants us to trust them, they should show us they are worthy to keep their trust in us.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
-I believe they should prove themselves first before we trust them.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
-If your friends or family find out you can't trust them, they loose all trust in them.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
-To show to everyone that I am a trustworthy person.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
-To keep trust in the people that trust you.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
-I would not tell their secrets and show I am a trustworthy person.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
They would probably say I am the majority of the time.

What would your parents say?
That I am when I don’t forget to do something

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
My parents because they have the right to not let me go places if they don’t trust me.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
Yes, unless you have broken that trust before.

Why or why not?
Unless you have broken that trust before.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
i have the most responsibility

Why?
Because I asked them to trust me not me trusting in them.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
Yes, we should use this policy.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
No trust them to they break this trust.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
People can cheat you the first time and some people might really be out to help and you don’t let them.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
It is one of the key ingredients to good character.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
People will tell you more stuff and let you do more stuff.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
You can tell them stuff and trust them to do stuff for you and not worry about it.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy? Yes my friends think I am trusworthy

What would your parents say? They would agree.


Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents? I am trustworthy with my friends.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically? I don’t think my parents should automatically trust me.

Why or why not? They know they didn’t always tell the truth with their parents.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person? I have more responsibility because I have to show them I am trustworthy.


Why? It is sometimes hard to tell the truth.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy? No they should prove it.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy? We should be cautios until they show they can be trusted

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position? The disadvantage is that on one side the trusting person has to make sure they are doing the right thing . on the other side the person has to wacth the other

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character? If you are trustworthy you have strong character

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person? Everyone trust you

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others you get a larger sense of security

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
Yes, they would say I was.

What would your parents say?
Yes, they would agree with my friends.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
I'm more trustworthy with my friends.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
Yes, I do.

Why or why not?
Because I useally tell the truth.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
You have the responsibilty.

Why?
Because its up to you to make yourself trusting.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
I think I agree with that.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
No, I think you should trust them.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
The advanges of trusting them first is you might me be right. But you might not be. And if you make them gain your trust then they will be proved worthy of being trusting. But, then they might not want to prove it.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
It has everything to do with it.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
People will tell you things, and they will want to be your friend.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
You won't have to worry that people will tell your secrets.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
*I hope so, I’ve not given them any reason NOT to trust me.

What would your parents say?
*They would say I’ve improved . I used to give them the reason not to trust me all the time.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
*The situation depends. Right now it’s my parents. But there are days when we don’t get along.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
*No. I think I deserve it when they don’t trust me. Because every time they don’t trust me, I’ve given them reason not to.

Why or why not?
*I’ve given them reason not to.

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person?
*Me . It takes time to build trust. If you can’t take the time to build that trust , then you obviously don’t deserve it.

Why?
*Because the other person is not earning the trust , you are.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
*No . You should let them earn trust and then once they’ve earned it, if they screw that up then that’s there problem. It depends on what they’ve done to affect me , if I’ll trust them again in the future.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
*That’s exactly what we should do.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
*The advantage is having a friend that you can trust no matter what. The disadvantage is that , with someone you can’t trust , you always feel as if your walking on eggshells with that person.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
*It has an immense amount of character quality.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
*Your not always being questioned by teachers or adults. Being entrusted with someone else’s responsibility is awesome because of the simple fact that they can trust you with it in the first place.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
*I am able to trust a very little amount of people. Because the people I have trusted in the past have given me reason not to trust them anymore and I’ve always gotten hurt because of their lies.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy? Yes, My friends would say that.

What would your parents say? That I am now.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents? Sadly, my friends

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically? Now more than likely

Why or why not? I have nothing to lie about

If you want someone to trust you, who has most of the responsibility— you or the other person? Me

Why? That’s just how it works

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy? Not exactly, you can give them some room but if you start off trusting them fully you could get yourself hurt

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy? Like I said not exactly

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position? One Is you con find a good friend. Another is you could lose one

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character? Most of it. Your character is who you are if your untrustworthy then that’s apart of it

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person? Your trusted to do good things so therefor you can do more

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others? You have someone you can call a friend

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
-Yes, they would say that.

What would your parents say?
-My parents also think I am a trustworthy person.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
-Yes, I try with all I have to be a trusted friend/ daughter.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
-Yes, there is not much of anything I have done to lose my trust with my parents.

Why or why not?
-I don’t lie to my parents like most kids do. My mom knows everything about me, like what all I’ve done and been through.

If you want someone to trust you, who has that responsibility-you or the other person?
It would be my own responsibility.

Why?
-I would have the responsibility to show them that I can be trusted.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
-Well, I don’t just START off trusting someone, they have to earn my trust.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
I agree with this statement. I think we should hold off until they can prove they can be trusted.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
-The advantages are not getting hurt with someone that can’t gain you’re trust.
-The disadvantages are perhaps losing a friend that can be trusted or not gaining one at all.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
-Being a trustworthy person shows a lot about yourself, it shows that you can be trusted and that people admire you for that.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
-You get the feeling of knowing that you’re not a type of person that can hurt anyone because you know you are trusted.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
-Having friends that you know you can trust is an amazing feeling because you know there is always someone you can talk to and trust with what you need to say to them.

Anonymous said...

If your friends were here right now, would they say you were trustworthy?
-Yes, they would say that.

What would your parents say?
-My parents also think I am a trustworthy person.

Are you more trustworthy with your friends or with your parents?
-Yes, I try with all I have to be a trusted friend/ daughter.

Do you think your parents should trust you automatically?
-Yes, there is not much of anything I have done to lose my trust with my parents.

Why or why not?
-I don’t lie to my parents like most kids do. My mom knows everything about me, like what all I’ve done and been through.

If you want someone to trust you, who has that responsibility-you or the other person?
It would be my own responsibility.

Why?
-I would have the responsibility to show them that I can be trusted.

As a general policy, should we start off trusting people and only stop trusting if they prove that they're not worthy?
-Well, I don’t just START off trusting someone, they have to earn my trust.

Or should we be cautious and not trust them until they prove themselves worthy?
I agree with this statement. I think we should hold off until they can prove they can be trusted.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each position?
-The advantages are not getting hurt with someone that can’t gain you’re trust.
-The disadvantages are perhaps losing a friend that can be trusted or not gaining one at all.

What does being trustworthy have to do with the quality of your character?
-Being a trustworthy person shows a lot about yourself, it shows that you can be trusted and that people admire you for that.

What are the benefits of being a trustworthy person?
-You get the feeling of knowing that you’re not a type of person that can hurt anyone because you know you are trusted.

How do you benefit from the trustworthiness of others?
-Having friends that you know you can trust is an amazing feeling because you know there is always someone you can talk to and trust with what you need to say to them.