Friday, April 25, 2008

Fairness/Justice Part 5 Due 04-25-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-There are a few ways that you can show fairness in a relationship. Like you could be fair on whose house you were gonna go to next. Or who this time gets to pick where yall eat. Or just where yall wanna go.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-My sister is someone that i care about very much.

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
her relation to me is she is my sister.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-How i show her fairness is like if i borrow a shirt from her i have to let her borrow a shirt from me. Or ill let her pick where she wants to go. Or ill pay for her stuff when she wants things soemtimes. Or i just respect her, thats being fair.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Yes we do understand that. I mean no we sometimes dont all the time. But we do understnad that we both have to be fair to each other. And not just sometimes but all the time.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Another person i care about is one of my friends.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-There a really good friend and close.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Well im always nice to them. I treat them equal like i do others. And i let them do what i let others do. Thats how i show them fairness.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Well yeah i think we do. Its kinda hard to tell with guys sometimes. But weve always been fair with each other. So i think that we do both understand.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
in a relationship you can show fairness by not cheating on them. staying loyal is a big part in the way you can show fairness. respecting what their wishes are and giving them space when its needed. being loyal can help you be fair in a relationship.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Erica my girlfriend

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
she is my girlfriend

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
i stay loyal to her. when she wants to do something we do it and when i want to do something we do it. i try not to get jelious. we consult with eachother about what we are doing.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
yes because that could make the relationship a little bit more difficult. we try not to get mad at eachother over little things. thats not fair to me or her. i understand that fairness plays a big part in a relationship.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
my mom is very important to me.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
she is my mother.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
i show them fairness by respecting them. if they tell me to cut the grass, i will. i do what needs to be done around the house to show fairness. its a big part in the relationship with your parents.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
yes i love my mom so i will diffently so her fairness. my mom shows me fairness by loving me and putting a roof over my head. i am thankful for my mom. my mom has spoiled me.

Anonymous said...

In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? Some ways I show fairness is to let them have a chance. I think that all people need a chance to show you if they are a good person or not. I give them more than one chance just so they try over. Everyone need a second chance to let you forgive them for whatever they did.
Who is someone you care about very much? I care about David Murkerson more than anyone else.

3. What is this person's relation to you? He is my father.

4. How do you show them fairness? I don't argue with him for any reason. If we have a problem, we talk about it. In the past I have yelled at him. I think that I made a mistake, and I solved it by being fair to him.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? Yes we do. My dad and I are very much concerned about being fair to one another and respecting one another. If we did not then I think that we would fight all the time. We both realize, though, that we need to control are anger.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? My sister, Linda Cain.

7. What is this person's relation to you? She is my step sister.

8. How do you show them fairness? Well, we fight sometimes, but all sisters do. When we do fight, I give her a chance to apologize to me. And, when she does, then we become calmer. That causes us to like each other more.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? Yes, we do indeed. We both believe that sisters fight and that we both have to be fair about it. We both apologize for our wrongdoing. I think that we are on the same page as each other when it comes to our sistership, and that when we resolve our problems calmly, then it makes our sisterly realationship stronger.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

By not cheating on them. Showing them loyality.Doyour best to keep your cool when tings go wrong.Always be there for them.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)

My girlfriend Katie Whitmire.

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Well, we are best friends and she is my girlfriend.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)

By telling her the truth about everything.Giving her all the respect she deserves.Always being fair.Taken her places on the weekend.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)

Yes , of course. How else could you get a relationship to work.We go by the golden rule.WE care for each other.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)

My dad.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)

He is my dad.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)

By telling him the truth about everything.Never showing disrespect. takeing care of my little sister when he is sick. Spending time with him.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)

Well, yes.
We are like best friends that never fight. We are always on each others side.He raised me on the golden rule.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Being fair is when I let you know if there is something bothering me. If I lie to you then you are not going to believe me.We will end up loseing trust with each other. this is why i think you should be fair to everyone even if it makes them mad at you for a few days. They will think you later.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
the person i care about very much is Dana.

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Dana is my best friend.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I always tell her the truth. If she comes to me with a problem then i try to help her to where she wont get in trouble. We help each other stay out of stuff like drugs. If she ask me if what she is wearing looks good. I am fair to her by telling her what i think about the clothes she has on.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
yes, we both trust each other. Well i think she trust me i have not gave her a reason not to. I trust her because she has not gave me a reason not to trust her. We tell each other things that we dont wont everyone else to know.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Another person i care about is Tommy.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Tommy is my boyfriend.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I tell him the truth. He tells me the truth. We just tell each other everything about us. I can always tell him if i dont like something he is wearing.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
yes, we tell each other everything. Sometimes it hurts but we need to hear it from someone we care about. We can trust each other with everything. If i need someone to talk to he is always there.If hes is not then Dana is.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I could be true to them. I can ask them were do they won’t to go. I could listen to them and talk to them. Just be fair to them.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My parents

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
They are my parents.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I do what they ask. If they ask me to take out the trash ill do it. I spend time with them I talk to them. Ill ask before I do it.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes they listen to me. Ill listen to them. We are fair to each other. We have talks about being fair to each other.


6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My brothers Chase and Jason


7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence) They are my brothers.


8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I don’t talk to them when they are mad. I don’t talk to them when they are on the phone with someone. I don’t walk in there rooms without asking. Ill knot before going in.


9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes we know that we need space. When we are in bad moods we will leave each other alone. We are always fair to each other. When he needs to take a shower ill let him go first even if I’m really dirty.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person?
You care for them. You trust them. You make sure that they are happy. You also treat them good.

2. Who is someone you care about very much?
I care about my mom.

3. What is this person's relation to you?
She is my mother.

4. How do you show them fairness?
I do what see wants me to do. I help her in the yard. I help her clean the house. I also do all my chores.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? Yes I do believe we do. She is always fair to me and my brother. We are always fair to her and treat her good. We try not to get in trouble to much.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much?
I care a lot about my grandmother.

7. What is this person's relation to you?
She is my grandmother.


8. How do you show them fairness?
I always go to see her. I check up on her every now and then. I help her out. I am nice to her.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?
Yes I think so. She gets mad at my every now and then but she forgives me. We both do things to help each other out. We also respect one another.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person?
-You treat that person the way you want them to treat you. Always be fair when dealing with each others friends. Make sure that person is always happy. Be respectful to that person.

2. Who is someone you care about very much?
-I care about my friend Savanah.

3. What is this person's relation to you?
-She is my best friend.

4. How do you show them fairness?
-Yes I show her fairness. I treat her like I would treat any of my other friends if not better. I always try to make her happy. I am always respectful to her.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?
-Yes I think we both know that. She is fair to me as much as she can be. I am fair to her as much as I can be. We are always fair to each other all the time.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much?
I care about Taylor a lot.

7. What is this person's relation to you?
-Taylor is my boyfriend.

8. How do you show them fairness?
-I try to be respectful to him. I always make him smile. I treat him like I would anybody else. I am loyal to his also.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?
-Yes we both understand that. Sometimes he doesn’t understand it too well but he does. I always try to be fair to him as much as I can. We are most of the time fair to each other.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
You must be honest, and caring when you are being honest. You must consider the other’s feelings on the subject, and how they will think about it. You must remember that people sometimes, are hurt more easily. You must think that if you were in the same situation, how would you want yourself to act.
2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My boyfriend, Matt.
3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
As I said, he’s my boyfriend.
4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I am honest with him all the time. When he is putting him self down, I tell him not to be so unfair to him self. I always try to make decisions with him, so that it will be fair to him as well as me. I always consider him first, and when I do something wrong, I apologize and admit to it.
5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes, we both understand that we need to be fair about everything, and be honest as well. Sometimes we can argue about small things, but we always patch it up. That is only fair to us, to consider the way the other person feels about something. We are both very considerate and thoughtful.
6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My mother, Paula.
7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
She is my mother.
8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I try to act correctly towards her, but sometimes it feels like I am not being treated fairly. Sometimes it is hard because we have had a tough past. My family has always had a lot of problems. But, somehow we always pull together. My mother still treats me like a child sometimes.
9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences) I understand, but she gives excuses. Like, I am older than you, or I am your mother, and my favorite, Life isn’t fair. I don’t think that she understands sometimes, but I can’t really do anything about it either. She is my mother, I suppose, she always wins.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person?
You have to treat them exactly how you would want them to treat you. And if they treat you with respect, treat them with respect. Don't talk down to them. Pretend that you are talking to yourself.. you wouldn't be putting yourself down.

2. Who is someone you care about very much?
The most important person in my life is probably Dylan.

3. What is this person's relation to you?
He is my boyfriend and my bestfriend.

4. How do you show them fairness?
We treat each other with respect. We don't do anything the other doesn't want to do. When we go somewhere, we both decide what we do. That way everyone is happy.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?
Yes, we do understand this. If we didn't, our relationship would probably not work. And, we hardly ever fight bc we both are fair to each other. So thats a good thing.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much?
The second most important person in my life would be Haley.

7. What is this person's relation to you? She is my complete bestfriend.

8. How do you show them fairness?
Theres many ways to show fairness to your bestfriend. I try to show her fairness by keeping the secrets she tells me. If I told her a secret, I know I wouldn't have to worry about her telling mine. And it wouldn't be fair to her if I went and told her secrets.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?
Well, we do, but sometimes we have our arguements. Our moms say that we might as well be sisters, bc we do argue alot. But we still stay bestfriends, and we're not ever really unfair. We just get on each others nerves.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences) You can trust that person. You can make him/her feel good. You can treat that person with respect. You can make the person happy.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence) My parents and my former best friend.

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence) My parents are related to me because I was born under the Martin family name. My former best friend shares almost the same interests that I usually have.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences) I usually show my parents fairness by helping them with the laundry. I also show them fairness by doing yard work. I once shown my former friend fairness by drawing pictures of some of my favorite subjects to him. He was a good friend until he moved.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences) My parents seem to understand about my fairness. They understand because I do my work for them. My friend understood as well. He understood because I was a true friend to him.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence) Dr. Anita Robertson, my teacher.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence) She knows my parents by heart.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences) I show her fairness by doing my work. I usually do articles when the paper at the beginning of the week tells me and how many days I have to do them. I also work from a workbook almost every day of the school week. When I complete my work, I usually get some free time 1st Block.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences) She always understands at times. She understands because she lets me do my work every day. She also understands because she is my friend at school. She does understand every day.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I show her love. I don’t like to lie to her to hurt her feelings. I let her make decisions some times. I do whatever she wants me to do.

2. Who is someone you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My grandmother is a person that I love very much.

3. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
She is my grandmother.

4. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I go to her house so I show her she is not wasting my time. I buy her stuff for Christmas too. I actually eat and try to act like I enjoy her cooking. I do not try to get off the phone when she calls.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I understand that I have to fair to her. She understands that she has to be fair to me also. She always tells me to always be fair to others. She has helped me through the years and so I have helped her.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Telisha Wood, I love this girl so much.

7. What is this person's relation to you? (Minimum 1 sentence)
She is my girlfriend.

8. How do you show them fairness? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I treat her like a princess. I try to not make her mad. I let her pick out things we are going to do for our dates and things. I show her love.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I understand and she understands. I show her fairness. She shows me fairness too. She loves me right back as much as I do her.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person?

If you are able to communicate, that’s a huge part about being fair. It’s not “what’s even” it is – what helps us more. It is impossible to have everything even. If that happened, everyone would be average.

2. Who is someone you care about very much?

I absolutely love my brother.

3. What is this person's relation to you?

He’s family, well, I hope.

4. How do you show them fairness?

Well, I never said I was fair with him. But, we do giggle together. Excluding the occasional toss of sharp objects, things are awesome. That kid is what I want to be like when I grow up.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?

Well, we understand. The point is – we don’t care. Things don’t work like that in real life. Sometimes, it’s just fun to mess with each other.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much?

Justin and Olivia Clay are people kind of, sort of care for.

7. What is this person's relation to you?

I sit by them….kind of.

8. How do you show them fairness?

Well, Justin – I don’t really him any form of fairness. Olivia Clay is my fairness bunny. We help each other with things. Twisted part is we EXPECT some form of return favor.

9. Do you and this persons both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other?

I guess it depends on the subject. Usually, if we need something – we’ll just take it. Besides, it is for the betterment of everyone. No one enjoys someone in a bad mood.

Anonymous said...

1. In a relationship what are some ways that you show fairness when dealing with another person? Show fairness by listening to them. Show fairness by being a good friend. Don’t try to pressure them into any thing. If they need help with something help them.
2.
3. Who is someone you care about very much? I care about Amber Westmiller.
4.

3. What is this person's relation to you? She is my girlfriend.

4. How do you show them fairness? I show her fairness by listening. I show her fairness by being there when she needs help. I am a friend to her. I give her lots of love.

5. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? We are both fair to each other . she also is there for me. We have a connection because we are both about the same. And sh loves me too.

6. Who is another person that you care about very much? I care about michal deerman.

7. What is this person's relation to you? He is my friend.

8. How do you show them fairness? I show him fairness by sharing . I show him fairness by being a good friend. I show him fairness by sharing food. I show him fairness by being there.

9. Do you and this person both understand that both of you need to be fair with each other? We are both fair. When he needs something I try to help him . when I need something he trys to help me. We get a long because we have been trough a lot. We have been friends for years.