Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trustworthiness Part 4-Due 04-03-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)


Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Who is someone you trust? My best friend Joslin Elizabeth Ingram.

Why do you trust that person? Because she’s always had listening ears when I need to talk to her. She depends on God for everything and I admire that. She gives great advice to help me through everything. She knows every little detail about me, and has never told a soul.

How important is that trust to you? Very important. Joslin is my very best friend and if she didn’t trust me, I would be best friend less.

How do you reciprocate?
I let her know that I’m here for her no matter the circumstances. I listen to everything she has to say. I keep all of secrets safe with me and no one will every figure them out. I love her to death and I proved to her she could trust me.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence) I trust plenty of people like my mom, my girlfriend, my friends, family.



Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)She has always been honest to me. you have to trust someone if you want to have a good relationship. Being in a relationship is tough so you have trust them. If you dont than you it wont work out.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences) it is very important that they trust me. just as i trust them they need to trust me the same way. like i said relationships take trust to work. i hate it when people dont trust me, so that is a big deal to me.

Anonymous said...

Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-I trust my Brother Greg.

Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

-Im not sure. I guess because he is my brother. I know he would be there for me if i need him. And i guess because i allways have.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)

-It is very important.Its im portant because he is my brother first of all. I should be able to trust him. He is really one of the only people i trust, if that says how important it is.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)

-I do the same for him. If he needs somting i try my hardest to help him. Even if i can't i still do what i can. But im not sure what reciprocate means.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Someone that i trust would have to be my parents.



Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-I trust them because for one there my parents and i should trust them. But because they have never lied to me. They always tell me the truth about everything. No matter if it is good or bad they alwyas want me to know the truth.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-It is very important to me. If i didnt trust my parents then i dont know what i wouldl do. They are like my best friends. And there trust means the world to me.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-There are a few ways i would reciprocate. Like i would show them in return that i trust them. And i would always be honest with. And never keep anythign from them just like they never keep anything from me.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I trust my dad.



Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I trust him because he never tells me lies. He always does what he says he's gonna do. He also keeps his promises. He is the only person I really do trust.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
It means everything in the world to me. I rarely get to see my dad. I rarely get to talk to him too, he's always at work or gone. But his trust means everything.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I'm not quiet sure what reciprocate means. I don't really trust anybody. I do sometimes but most of the time I don't. It may look like I trust someone, but inside I really don't. I don't know why.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-I will always trust my mom.

Why do you turst that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-I trust my mom because she has always done what she thought was best. She is always there when i need to talk to her. She knows what is best for me to do. I can get advice from her know matter what it is.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-It is very important to me. My mom's trust is everything to me and I would hate to lose that. If I lost that I could never get it back. If I lost that my mom would think Im lieing to her all the time.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-I would do everthing i could. I would have to reciprocate and find a way to get that trust back. I would try to earn that trust back doing something for her. That is hard to explain.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? I can trust Corey Sexton.


Why do you trust that person? Because ive known him all my life. I go to church with him. I go to his house all the time. Corey is someone that i can trust.

How important is that trust to you? It is alot to me. Because I tell him some stuff that i dont wont anybody to known. If he did tell anybody then i couldnt trust him but if it wasnt that bad i would still trust him. But i wouldnt be as close to him.

How do you reciprocate? I would try to be his friend again. I wouldnt be mean to him because he messed up. Everybody messes up so i would give him a chance to regain his trust. It wouldnt be the same but we would still be friends.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? The first person that comes to mind is Stacey Varner.
Why do you trust that person? She has been there for me from the first day we met. She always sticks up for me when someone is being mean to me. We spend every minute of the school day together. My trusting her will grow every day.

How important is that trust to you? It is very important. If I didn’t trust her, I don’t think that we would be as close as we are now. I couldn’t be as good a friend to her if I didn’t trust her. If I didn’t trust her then we would not be friends.

How do you reciprocate? I give her reasons to trust me. I never lie to her and never will. She knows that every word I say to her is true. If she didn’t trust me then our friendship would not be as strong as it is now.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust?
A few people I can trust is my family ( not all of them) and my best friend Stacey Varner.
Why do you trust that person?
I trust my mom and dad because I feel most comfortable around them and they’ve protected me for so long. I trust my best friend Stacey because we’ve been through so much together and I love her so much.

How important is that trust to you?
Very important . If I lost my mom and dad’s trust I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. That’s horrible and I’ve lost their trust before. It doesn’t feel good. And if I lost stacey’s trust along with my parents I would die.

How do you reciprocate?
I do what I’m told , I don’t lie , and I appreciate all they do for me. I’m not a loving person to many people but I believe if the person trusts me I should allow them to build their trust as well.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust?
I trust my friend Katherine and Aaron more than anyone in my own family.
Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

I trust them for different reasons. We are overly truthful on everything. Even if it is something that the other didn’t want to hear, we’ll tell them if we see it as ‘in their best interests’. But, as I said, It’s different people and different stories.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)

That trust is exceptionally important. If I was left without some form of support, I’m sure I’d do fine. It’s always nice to have someone their though. We can talk about nothing but it can mean everything to the other.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)

With us being exact opposites, it’s really weird. They have no problem with pretty much anything. Yeah, we have HUGE differences, but we try and talk it out even though our

Anonymous said...

complete sentence)

Who is someone you trust? Someone I trust is my sister, Shelli. (Minimum 1 sentence)
Why do you trust that person? First, she’s never lied to me. Second she has held some pretty scary secrets. Another is well of curse shes my sister. Another is I have no reason not to. (Minimum 4 sentences)

How important is that trust to you? I would have to say every. If I couldn’t trust her I wouldn’t have very many ppl to trust. Also I would be in a lot of trouble without her. Plus not being able to trust your sister is bad.(Minimum 4 sentences)

How do you reciprocate? Well I usually just do what she asks. Seeing that shes my older sister. I keep my promises. And she keeps hers. (Minimum 4 sentences)

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I trust my mom more than anyone.
Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
She is my mother. I think teenagers are supposed to trust their mothers. I love her to death. I need to trust her because she has the best answers.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
That trust is the most important. If I didn’t have my mothers trust I would not know why I was living. You want your parents trust more than anyone’s. I would be lost most of the time if I didn’t have my mothers trust.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I think giving trust and receiving trust are both the same things. I think that you need to want both of them. You want to be able to trust someone with your feeling and thoughts. I also think if they can trust you that is a good quality of a character you should have.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I trust my mom.
Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I trust for one reason is that she is my mother. Second she has never done anything to ruin my trust. She has always been there for me. Also she shows trust to other people other than me.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
This trust is very important to me. Cause ill always know she will be there for me. Also she always helps me when I mess up. And I can trust her to help me through hard situations.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
We usually kid with each other. Even though I trust her with my problems I don’t usually tell her. I thank her for all she does for me. And mostly I do all I can for her and she does the same for me.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
My boyfriend.
Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
We have been friends since I was in 6th grade, and he has always been there through everything with me. When everything that has happened bad, he has been there as my friend. He is a wonderful person and would never hurt a soul. He can always keep everything that I say to him between him and I.
How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
It means more than the world to me. Losing that friendship, or companionship would be like losing an appendage to me. I hope that that will never happen, because I don’t think I can walk with only one leg if you know what I mean. I really put his trust above mostly everything.
How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I have been there for him through a lot, and I have always stood behind him even when he was wrong. I treat him like he is the most wonderful person, and he may not be, but in my eyes he is better than everyone. I may be a little smug, but I have my own opinions. He is the world to me and I treat him how he deserves to be treated.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust?
Someone I trust is Dylan Ethridge.



Why do you trust that person?
Because he is my boyfriend. We are very honest with each other. And we can talk to each other about anything. He's pretty much my best friend.

How important is that trust to you?
It is one of the most important things in my life. He is the only person I can think of that I trust with everything. I useally hide my feelings about everything. But I can tell him anything.

How do you reciprocate?
I'm sure he trusts me too. He trusts me as much as I trust him. I don't ever lie or anything that might break that trust. Because I don't want anything to change.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-My Dad is someone i really trust.



Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Becasue he is my dad. I have always trusted my dad. No matter what he has ever done i have always trusted him. I guess that's why we get along so good.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-It is very important to me. It would be pertty bad when your parents cant even trust you. I dont what i woudl do if my dad didnt trust me. probably not much of nothing because if he didnt trust me then i would have to stay home and he wouldn't lwt me do nothing.
How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Well if i knew what that word meant then i could explain better. But i think i know what it meats so i will give it a shot. If i didnt trust him then it would just suck for him. It would be his fault not mine so o'well.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust?
I trust Ginger Sherrill.
Why do you trust that person?
She is a very trustworthy person. She told me the truth about someone that was lying. She doesn’t lie. She will have your back.
How important is that trust to you?
It is very important to me. I have to trust my friends. If she lied or stole then we wouldn’t be very good friends. I would have to wonder if she has stole from me or lied.

How do you reciprocate?
I don’t lie to her. I don’t steal from her. I act the same way she does. I hope she trust me too.
:]]

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? (Minimum 1 sentence)
One person I trust is one of my best friends Jessica.



Why do you trust that person? (Minimum 4 sentences)

I trust this person because she is like a sister to me. We've known each other since 2nd grade and i know i can tell her anything. I can tell her anything without having to worry about her telling anybody. And we both understand what we have to say.

How important is that trust to you? (Minimum 4 sentences)

That trust is very important to me. I tell her absolutely everything. If she ever did tell anyone, i would question our trust; thats how important it is. After 7 years i dont thank she would tell.

How do you reciprocate? (Minimum 4 sentences)

Because we trust each other. We are both nice to each other. We know not to tell anyone our secrets, or else. We trust each other very much.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust?
-I can always trust my mom.

Why do you trust that person?
-She knows everything about me. I can always go to her about anything that goes on in my life. She can also keep my secrets. I couldn't trust anyone liek I trust my mom.

How important is that trust to you?
-My mom's trust is very important to me. It shows me I always have a friend with me. it shows I can talk to her about anything and everything. She is my absolute best friend.

How do you reciprocate?
-I let her know she can trust me to. She tells me her secrets as well. I believe I'm her best friend as she is mine. I love my mom to death and I know she loves me too.

Anonymous said...

Who is someone you trust? I can trust one of my friends like Corey Sexton.

Why do you trust that person? One reason is because we have grown up together. I know him very well. I have told him a lot of stuff before and he kept it to him self. He knows that I would hurt him if he did me wrong.

How important is that trust to you? It is very important. Corey is one of my good buddies and if he didn’t trust me, it would make me angry.

How do you reciprocate?
I let him know that I’m here for her no matter the circumstances. I listen to everything that he has to say. I do anything I can to help him out when he is going through a hard time. Ill pray for him if he is going through a bad time.