(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes i do think that i am a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
-There are several ways that i am trustworthy. I am the type of person who doesnt like to lie to anybody about anything. An i take care of stuff.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Well there are some ways that i guess i could be not so trustworthy. Like sometimes when someone tells me something i tend to go and tell other people. But thats what girls do i guess.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
-There are many ways that i could improve. One is i could teach myself not to be such a blabber mouth. That would show my friends how they could trust me more. And i could show more responsibility to my parents. So then they would trust me more. Because its not good if your parents dont trust one because then you probably wouldnt get to do as much. And thats a few ways i could improve myself.
Yes, i am a trustworthy person.
I am trustworthy bacause i do what my parents tell me to and i dont lie to them about where i going. I am a trustworthy friend because my friends can tell there problems and know that they are safe with me. My friends know that will tell them the truth about what i think about there pronblem.
I am not very trustworthy when I am head strong about something I want to do and know i might not get to. Im not trustworthy if I forget something important and know there is something else I can blame my mustake on. Im not very trustwothry if i know something very important and if I tell someone it could menifit and problem or a mustake they are about to make.
I could first of all limit myself to the amount of secrets or gossip that i allow my friends to tell me. That way I will not be caught up in telling something that not valuable and makeing people mad at me. I can start taking more responsiblity for me actions and mustakes made and not blame anyone or anything but myself. I can not let things that I desire to do to get me in trouble becasue i was told not to do them but did anyways. Seek God and ask forgiveness and strenght not to lie and to allways be trustworthy.
A lie starts out as a small one but everyone lie in one way or another but once a lier always a lier. I can improve my trustworthyness by trying my hardess to tell the truth no matter what the circumstances are and i will pay for my punishment.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence) yes somewhat, i'm loyal but there are sometimes when i make dumb decitions.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences) i'm trustworthy to my parents and my friends. i'm also trustworthy to my teachers. it means alot to me when it comes to relationships and having trust in it.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences) I make mistakes that i want be totally truthful with. when i do something stupid i try to hide from my friends or family. i feel ashamed when i'm not trustworthy.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences) it just takes time and practise to loyal and trustworthy. when you make a mistake and you have to earn your trust back it takes time. you just have to work on it each and everyday to get better. being trustworthy means i need to trusted by everybody so therefore i need to tell the truth at all times. that would help me become trustworthy. trust is important tool for a successful relationship, that should be motivation enough. if you really like the person you wouldnt want to lie to them.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
indeed I am a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
I am Loyal. I am nice. I would never sell someone out.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I couldn’t tell you because I don’t know. For the most part I am trustworthy. This is a hard question.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
I should cuss less. I should be less judgmental. I could spend more time helping people. I could have more faith in humanity. I could help the elderly. I could worry less about partying. I could worry more about school.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-I think i am a pretty trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
-I keep secerets when people tell them to me. I do things that people ask of me most of the time. that should make me pretty trustworthy.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I have told a few secerets but mainly for a good reason. I'm not sure of another way. I guess i don't always do whaty im told when someone depends on my, but i don most of the time.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
-I guess when people depend on me i could be a little more responsible. Thats how every one could improve in being more trustworthy. I could show people that they can depend on me. Every one can improve. I'm not to sure how though. I can take the blame for my own actions when someone depends on me and i make a mistake i guess. I could juat quit blameing other people. But like i said im not to sure.
Are you a trustworthy person? I am a trustworthy person as far as I can tell.
In what ways are you trustworthy? I never steal anything and never have. I never lie to anyone. When my family wants me to baby-sit, I never invite people over, so the baby will be safe no matter what.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? I sometimes don’t do what my parents tell me to do. If something goes wrong while they are away, I might not tell them. If someone calls for them while they are away, I purposely forget to tell them.
What could you do to improve? I think that I could start telling them when someone calls for them. I could tell them what went wrong while they were away. I could do what my parents tell me to do. I could do what they tell me to do when they tell me to do it, instead of putting it off for later. I could listen to my sister when she tells me not to do something. I could tell my parents that I am sorry for not telling them what happened or who called while they weren’t home. I could help them when they tell me to help, instead of telling them “No”.
Are you a trustworthy person?
-I believe I am a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy?
-When someone trust me with a secret, I don't tell it. They can trust me to keep their secrets. That is the way I'm a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy?
-If its a secret not so important, I would tell a close friend of mine. I would promise that friend for her not to say anything to anyone. That is not a good way to pretend to be trustworthy.
What could you do to improve?
-I could improve the ways I did that in a lot of ways. I could tell that person not to tell me anything if I couldn't keep it. I could just not say anything at all and keep it to myself. When I tell a secret, I feel horrible about it. From now on I won't tell any secrets my friends tell me. Keeping a secret for a friend is a way to show a good friend and good trust. I am a trustworthy person and I wouldn't want to do anything to take that away.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, because I am honest and I am a dependable person.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
I think I am a trustworthy person because I do my best to help others. I tell the truth pretty much all the time. I don’t tell secrets to others that people have told me before.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I do tend to lie sometimes. I well tell a little white lie if I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings. I can stretch the truth sometimes when I tell a story.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
I could watch my story telling because I always stretch the truth. I could stop telling little white lies. I could not tell secrets. I could not tell other peoples secrets. I could work on telling lies to my friends. I could try and stay out of bad situations so that I would not have to lie to anyone. I could try and improve being an honest person.
Are you a trustworthy person?
Yes, I do think I am a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy?
I think I am a very trustworthy person. I do not tell lies about pointless things. And I can keep a secret.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy?
Everyone tells a lie every once in a while. I'm a little guilty of that. And sometimes I will say I'm going to do something, and I don't.
What could you do to improve?
I could improve in a lot of ways. No one is perfect though. I could never tell a lie, if I wanted to be absolutly perfect. And I could always keep my word. Sometimes, I'm guilty of gossiping too. I need to quit that also. Someday it will catch up with me.
Are you a trustworthy person?
- Yes I am a trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy?
- People can trust me with secrets and things of that sort. I don’t say that I can do something for someone and blow them off. I don’t lie about things of great importance.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy?
- You can more than likely not trust me to do chores on time. If I say I have done them you might want to check to make sure. I more than likely will put the chores off to do something else.
What could you do to improve?
- There are a few things I could do to improve my trustworthiness. I could stop putting things off to do something for myself. Instead, I could just do my chores and get them over with. Also, instead of lying and saying they’re done, I could just do them. I know that if I did my chores on time that it would help me in the long run. One, my parents would let me do more stuff. Two, I know that my parents would trust me a whole lot more than they do now.
Are you a trustworthy person?
I am trustworthy but I naturally keep information for “just in case” type of situations.
In what ways are you trustworthy?
I hold everything in confidence. The only reason why I would tell something would be if I viewed it as nothing big. I think I would know the difference between something important and not.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy?
There is only one way I can think of that I am not trustworthy.
It is because I’m naturally a wary person. If someone goes against me, I would have absolutely no problem not withholding their past.
What could you do to improve?
I do not necessarily want to change. I used to be “buddy buddy” with people. It is a seriously stupid thing to do. Giving people information that can be used against you is like you want to get hurt. That my friends, is called MASOCHISM. I’m very open on things, but there are a few topics I consider _never gonna be your business_. Yeah, you can always improve, but this is a safety concern which puts it on a totally different level.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I think I am a very trustworthy person.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
I do not tell stories half of the time. I am a very good friend to most people so everyone likes me. I don’t have anything secrets that anybody would not want to trust me for.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I guess Im not as good of a friend as I could be to most people. I have issues trusting people so they will have issues trusting me. I think that sometimes if you do not know a person well then it is hard to trust them.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
I could be a better friend or brother or son. I could try and get to know others so they will get to know me. I can not lie as much at some people that way they will trust me every time. I can try harder to earn someone’s trust. I can show them that they can trust me by holding something of their’s for a week or so. I will learn to trust others that way I don’t have to act weird so they will not want to trust me. I can also ask them to trust me and maybe it will work once or twice.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I can be. But, every one can be trustworthy and bad at the same time.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
I do not lie, when it comes to telling the truth, but I also think that hurting someone’s feelings is inexcusable. I can usually be truthful and not hurt someone’s feelings, but If I can’t I keep my mouth shut. Sometimes, I will just totally ignore the question.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I think that sometimes I can lie a little to cover for myself or someone else. But, my lying usually sticks close to I wont tell someone the truth if it would bring them harm. I just couldn’t do it.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
I could improve my methods I guess. I usually don’t have to worry about it. I am still young, and I don’t really lie that often. But even lying once still makes me a liar. I think the saying “I’m am only human” is an excuse, and I use it all the time to get away from a guilty conscience. Just because everyone else does doesn’t make it ok for me to do it. So I am a hypocrite, which means I am lying to my morals or my principles. I think I could improve that, but I believe that I am a good person.
Are you a trustworthy person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I am a trustworthy person if I remember.
In what ways are you trustworthy? (Minimum 3 Sentences)
I usually keep secrets when people ask me to. I usually do what my mom asks me to do. I am always there to help a friend.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I’m a very forgetful person. So sometimes I forget to do what people ask me to do. Also the pressure of other people sometimes makes me spill a secret.
What could you do to improve? (Minimum 7 sentences)
I could probably keep secrets better and not tell others no matter what. I could take more responsibility when I am asked to do something. I could try harder not to forget. Also I could do stuff without someone asking me to do it. I could do it just because I know that it is my responsibility to do. Also I could do more try harder at school and at home. Also I could stop using inside jokes around other people that might be able to figure out a secret.
Are you a trustworthy person? Yes, I believe I am. In some ways anyway.
(Minimum 1 sentence)
In what ways are you trustworthy? I hold to this day Thousands of untold secrets. If people need good advice they come to me because I don’t discuss there problems with other people. I wouldn’t because its wrong.
(Minimum 3 Sentences)
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy? I’ll tell a white lie to not hurt anyone’s feelings. I lie to myself. Back in the day I lied a lot.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
What could you do to improve? Now, Not much. I used to be a horrible kid. I lied a lot to my friends and family. I stole just about anything I could get my hands on. I have told lies to get people in trouble. I’ve also told lies to get me out. I improved by for one not ling. I apologized for ling and everything Ive ever stolen. And I returned most of it.
(Minimum 7 sentences)
(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
Are you a trustworthy person?
-I believe so.
In what ways are you trustworthy?
-I’m always here to listen to anyone who needs me. I know how to keep a secret unless it’s one that can cause harm to themselves, or others. I’m always a type of person that gives advice and that helps with anything you need.
In what ways are you, perhaps, not so trustworthy?
I’ve lied before, and cheated on test. I’ve stolen things from people, and actually felt really bad about it afterwards. I guess you could say I’m not so trustworthy after all.
What could you do to improve?
-I could start by proving to people that I can be trustworthy. I could let people know I’ve changed. I could pray that God wouldn’t give me trustworthiness, but give me the opportunity to be that way. I can show people I am able to keep a secret. I could also start doing things on time. Then people would know they can trust me to do something when they tell me to do it.
Post a Comment