Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Responsibility Part 4 Due 04-21-2008
(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I could say to myself that hey you know this is wrong. I would say what do you think that jesus would do in this situation. Not only that i would say is this how you would normally act. Or is this something that you would normally do. And i would say am i responsible enough to make the right decission.
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-some of my questions that i would ask myself are just normal questions. Some that you would ask yourself everyday.The last one that says am i responsible enough to make the right decision just means that am i gonna be the right one and the responsible one not to be irresponsible. The others basically all mean the same too. Just sayin that is this how you the responsible one would act in a situation like this.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-Probably babysitting my little cousin. You know how little kids are. They just get up under your skin soemtimes. Well i was at her house and i had to go outside and get soemthing and i left her in there all by herself. Well i come back inside and she had gotten into everything that her hands could touch. But thats not really the bad part, the bad part was that i left her in the house all by herlsef without any supervision at all and that was irresponsible on my part.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I felt like a horrible babysitter. Not only that i felt like a horrible person. Because i wasnt thinking. I know that i never did that ever again. I learned my lesson.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I learned alot of things from that. I learned that you never can let little kids out of your sight. And i learned that you do have to be very responsible when it comes to babysitting. It left me thinking you know what if soemthing happened to her while i was outside. It taught me a lesson thats for sure.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-This world would be horrible.
Nothing would be organized or anything. It would be crazy and hectic. And im pretty sure there wouldnt be alot of people on this world. because if nobody was accountable for there actions then thats gonna tick alot of people off.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-What are the consequences. What is the outcome going to be. What would my friends think. what would my parents think. Is it the right thing to do.
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
What will happen to me if i do this,and how bad will i be punished. What will happen to me and others around me if i do this. Would my friends agree with it and do it to. Would my parent agree with it and do it. Is it doing somthing wrong or is it illegal.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-Theres alot of things. One time i left the stove on with somthing in it and i left. When i got back the house was full of smoke. The worst part was my food was burnt. Then i could not find anything else to eat.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I felt like a retard because i had forgot about it. I did feel really hungry to because i could not fine any thing else to eat. But shortly after my mom made me somthing. So everything turned out allright. THe best part was my house did'nt get burnt down.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I learned if i want to eat sooner ill pay attention to my food. I also learned that people don't allways get so luckly and much more could have happened that did. I learned that the oven dosn't automatically shut off when the food is done. I should probully keep an eye on it next time. But it all turned out good.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-The world would just fall apart. So many people rely on others. If no one kept there commitmets then nobdy would have any one to rely on any more. In some ways people are'nt accountable for there actions because they blame others. If every one was like that there would not be a society.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly.
I could think about what my parents would think about me. What would God think about the situation. What would my friends think about this. How would Jesus handle this situation. How would my grandfather handle this situation.
Explain the meaning and significance of each.
God would want me to do the right thing. My parents would want me to do the right thing. My grandfather would want me to handle the situation in the best possible way. Jesus would also do the right thing. My friends would probably help me through the situation.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible.
One time I left my house without telling my mom. One time I didn’t go to church when I was supposed to. One time I lied to my friends about where I was at. I have lied to my teacher about righting my name on my paper. One time I kept money that I saw lying on the ground.
How did you feel afterward?
I felt really bad. I felt irresponsible. I felt like I was going to get in a lot of trouble. I felt sick at my stomach. I felt like no one would trust me anymore.
What did you learn from it?
I learned to watch my actions. I learned not to lie anymore. I learned to be more responsible. I learned to be nicer. I also learned to look up to others.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments.
It would be very crazy. People would be running around everywhere. People would always lie. They would always steal. They would not care for others feelings.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I could think about the consequences for that action. I could write out the pros and cons of that action. I could bring up something of meaning to myself, and use that for encouragement not to do something. I could talk to my boyfriend, and talk it over with him before coming to a decision. I could ask myself, “ What would Matt say?”
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
The consequences could make me miserable so I wouldn’t do it. The pros and cons would help me to make a decision. If I brought up something meaningful to myself it could prevent me from doing something. My boyfriend and I have very open discussions and he could advise me on what I should do. If I don’t think about what Matt thinks he could be disappointed in me, and I would not like that.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I have done a lot of irresponsible things like procrastinating, or forgetting to feed the dogs or something like that. I stay up late sometimes and that is irresponsible. If I stay up late I am tired when I get to school. For the first couple years of school I made bad grades. That was kinda irresponsible too, because I know that I can do better.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I regretted it, and have learned though. All of my past has not been wasted. It has taught me to live to be a better person. I have learned of things not to do, and to try. My past has basically been a whole learning field trip. By the time I get out into the real world, I will be thankful.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I learned what things not to do. To make my decisions with a process, is good too. To actually think things over instead of jumping with my eyes closed. Making decisions now is much easier, which can also make things horrible if I make the wrong decision. So it’s a win-can die type of thing.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
It would be a world of liars and people that didn’t care. It would kinda fall apart by its hinges, you know? Everything that ever mattered wouldn’t anymore. The world is perfectly balanced, if we lose one they all fall. Its kinda like a pair of scales.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly.
-I need to learn to step up in life. I need to be more responsible. I need to take care of my care more often. I need to show people I really am responsibile. I need to get it right the first time.
Explain the meaning and significance of each.
-I need to be better than what I did. I need to be responsible if I say I am. I need to take care of things the time it needs to. I need to show I am responsible. Show I can do it right the first time.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible.
-One time I left my house without telling anyone. Taylor came and got me to eat and I forgot to tell my mom. I had her worried sick. She kept trying to call me and my phone was dead. I learned from my irresponsibility.
What did you learn from it?
-I learned I need to tell my mom stuff more often. I need to be more responsible. I need to tell her I'm sorry. I learned I need to learn how to charge my phone when I need to. I've learned from my mistakes.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments.
-This community would be crazy. Everything would be unorganized. It would go out of control. Things would be places it shouldn't be. I'm glad people have their responsibilities.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I say stuff under my breath. I tell myself to calm down. I think about what could happen. I tell myself that I shouldn’t do it. I say to myself that I will regret it.
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-When I say stuff under my breath it helps me. I tell myself to calm down to make myself calm down. I think about what could happen as a result and it helps my decision. I listen to myself. If I think I will regret it I don’t do it.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-Last month I let someone borrow my notebook. I thought about it for a minute and wasn’t going to let the person borrow it. I was a little bit doubtful on whether or not I could trust him with it. I felt bad so I let him borrow my notebook because I knew he had a failing grade. When he was supposed to bring me back the notebook he stayed home and I got a zero as a result.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I was very mad. I wanted to yell at that person. I definitely lost my trust in that person. I felt as though he didn’t care about my grade. I felt like I didn’t even want to be that his friend anymore.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I learned that you can’t trust everyone. I also learned that I can’t trust that person with my notebook anymore. I learned that being too nice can mess you up afterwards sometimes. From then on I never let anyone else borrow my notebook anymore. I learned how you shouldn’t trust someone even if they are your friend. They have to earn your trust first.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-If no one was accountable for their actions, society would be bad. Everyone would be blaming people for their actions. No one would ever be trusted. I definitely wouldn’t trust anyone for anything. The world would be full of corruption and law breaking.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Don’t do it Prentice you might get in trouble for it. You will not like the consequences that come out of doing this. You are not going to look good in front of any adults if you do this. Remember what happened a year ago because you acted dumb. You will be caught but do it anyways.
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
If you do not do the right things you will get in trouble. I had a wreck a year ago and something bad came out of that wreck. I do things all the time but I do get caught for doing them. I don’t usually like what comes out most of things I do. I have to do all the right things so I will not get into any more trouble.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Ok so Im a senior this year. I had my money for all of my senior stuff to pay for. I paid for only some of the stuff I was supposed to pay for. I took the rest of my money and went and spent it on a lot of food. My mom just about killed me later when she found out.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
At first the feeling was like I really don’t care. Later I was kind of upset I did it. I did not want to get into too much trouble. I later then went up to my mom and asked her if I could do something for her. I felt horrible that I did it.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I learned to do the right thing. I learned that if you do something like that you should tell someone about it. You need to think about something like that before you do it. I learned that someone trusts me and I didn’t do it. I learned I will never do it again.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
The people would be sad people to be around. Some people would not be trustworthy. I would think somebody would end up fighting over something like this. I would not like it if someone did not do what they were supposed to do. People need to take care of their own responsibilities.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly.
I usually end up doing the things I want too. My thought process is a bit different than others. When there are things I want to do, I usually have a good reason. So when there are things that I feel tempted to do – I just think of my future. Yeah, it’d be great and fun now, but in the future it’ll cause many problems.
Explain the meaning and significance of each.
Well, ever since I was little, I was extremely concerned with where I was heading in life. When I do this, it makes me reorganize my priorities. Naturally speaking, my temper is pretty good. My only problem is my body tends to take its own way of wasting energy when I’m angry. I begin shaking and get physically prepared for a fight. It’s kind of funny to me, at least.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible.
I sometimes ask for others help in problems. If I get myself into a situation, I should get myself out. Most of the time, they are problems I have that I cannot fix on my own. That still doesn’t remove the fact that I should get it resolved either way. This is usually the reason why I am irresponsible.
How did you feel afterward?
Honestly, I feel stupid. I usually feel as if I could prevent it. In the end, I know that it wasn’t really my fault. It is just the “you could have done more” part that gets me. I’m usually harder on myself than anyone else.
What did you learn from it?
If you see a future problem, fix it. There are many “signs” to look for. If you feel as if it may be a hindrance in the future, work around it. The worst thing to do is “hope for the best”. More times than not, said problem ends up biting you.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments.
The country would be utterly screwed. Usually, a universal conscious is applied to everyone. The fact is, no one is that innocent little save the world type. Because everyone is naturally selfish, it would be dangerous to not have rules. There would be no such thing as a relative peace, even for a short amount of time.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly.
-The first thing i would say is, what would Jesus think? The second thing would be what would be, What would my parents think? The third thing would be is what would just normal everyday people think? For example people at school: students, friends, and teachers. The fourth thing would be is what would be is what would my friends think? And the fourth thing would be, is what would my girlfriend think? Would she want to be dateing a irresponsile perosn?
Explain the meaning and significance of each.
-Well the first thing means, is would i do that infront of Jesus?
And the second thing means would i do that in fron t of my parents. The third thing means is would i do this in front of everybody at school. The fourth thing means is would i do this in front of my friends. And the fifth thing means would i do this in front of my girlfriend.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible.
-I dont really know anythign. I guess being irresponsibel on my motorcycle and wrecking would be irresponsible. Especially when there was somebody else on there with me. I dont know if that would be considered irresponsible or not. But personally i think it is.
How did you feel afterward?
-I felt kind of bad. Especialy considering that somebody trusted me with their life. And i could have kille dthem. From just not paying attention and not being a responsible perosn. I mean what would i have felt like if that would have hurt them? Or what if even killed them. Thats something to consider when you think about being irresponsible with somebodys else's life in your hands.
What did you learn from it?
-I learned alot from that inncident. One thing that i learnt is that you should never be irresponsible when you have someone elses life in your hand. That is nothing to plya around with. SOmebody has to trust you alot to put their life in your hands. So dotn be irresponsibel and ruin that trust, or thier life.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments.
-The society would be very bad. Like consider if cops didn't keep their commitment to society. What if htey was the one doing drugs and drinking and driveign. What would society be then? THen what who would protect society, and everybody in ti?\
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly.
-I need to learn to step up in life. I need to be more responsible. I need to take care of my care more often. I need to show people I really am responsibile. I need to get it right the first time.
Explain the meaning and significance of each.
-I need to be better than what I did. I need to be responsible if I say I am. I need to take care of things the time it needs to. I need to show I am responsible. Show I can do it right the first time.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible.
-One time I left my house without telling anyone. Taylor came and got me to eat and I forgot to tell my mom. I had her worried sick. She kept trying to call me and my phone was dead. I learned from my irresponsibility.
What did you learn from it?
-I learned I need to tell my mom stuff more often. I need to be more responsible. I need to tell her I'm sorry. I learned I need to learn how to charge my phone when I need to. I've learned from my mistakes.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments.
-This community would be crazy. Everything would be unorganized. It would go out of control. Things would be places it shouldn't be. I'm glad people have their responsibilities.
Write at least five things you could say to yourself when you are tempted to act irresponsibly. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I would say calm down to myself. I would say to breathe and relax. I would say don’t do something you’ll regret. I would say do not blow up on anyone. Then I would just say stop this at once and forget about it.
Explain the meaning and significance of each. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I say calm down to myself because it helps to be repetitive. Breathe and relax to get my blood pressure under control. Say not to do something I will regret so I want be irresponsible. Don’t blow up is for my explosive anger issues. Then to forget about it is when I calm down and come to my senses.
Describe something you've done that was really irresponsible. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I have stole something from somebody before. I did it just to get attention from my mom. She only knows something is wrong if I get in trouble at school. I made myself known and I went to alternative school. That was the stupidest thing I have ever done.
How did you feel afterward? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I felt like a complete idiot. I beat myself up about it for a long time. Going to a different school with thugs really opened my eyes. I just did this for my mom and here these people have hit their teacher or worse. I still regret it now.
What did you learn from it? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I learned that my mom is not so bad. She will listen to me if I let her. I just have to say what is on my mind. I don’t have to act out just to get her to listen. I am not the only one with problems. Some are worse than mine.
Describe what this society might be like if nobody was accountable for their actions, if nobody kept their commitments. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I that were to happen then we would not have a conscience. We all feel guilty for something. If you don’t then I don’t think you’re a human. We would always have criminals. But you have to actually care.
Post a Comment