(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
-Being responsible has alot to do with the quality of your character. It shows what kind of person you are.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Someone trusting you is one benefit. And just helping people and then knowing that they can rely on you. Those are some benefitsw of being responsible.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Only in fews ways do i benefit from others. Like i know that i can rely on someone if i need help. And just knowing that i have someone.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
One of my responisibilities is cleaning my room. Another responsibility is doing my chores around the house. And making sure that i have all my homework done.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Well for my family i would have doing my chores around the house. Babysitting my little cousins. And picking up stuff that they need.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
-For my community i would keep my yard clean. And keeping my house for sure clean around it and inside it. And making sure that that there isnt any trash on the streets or anything.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-For the worls its kinda like for my community. I would keep it clean by getting trash off the roads. And helping it by recycling cans and stuff like that.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?
I think that if you are not responsible then you have no quality. If you do then I think it has everything to do with your character.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? You get to do more things then you would if you weren’t responsible. Your parents might trust you driving their car when you are underage. They might let you go more places to stay for a long period of time.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? If someone is responsible and they show it then I will trust them. They might also trust me more if I trust them. I think that if you trust someone that is responsible then you will surely get respect for that.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, I think that some of the responsibilities that I have for myself is that I will not let anyone mentally hurt me. I keep my body as clean as I possibly can. I don’t let anyone break me down ever. My responsibility to myself is to never let anyone hurt me in any way, physically or mentally.
2) your family, I would never let anything happen to anyone in my family. I believe that it is my job to stick up for them when someone that wants to hurt them comes along. I think that I need to make sure that they are well taken care of. I also think that I would have to keep my house clean so that my family has a good enough living environment. My responsibility to my family is to help them stay unharmed and healthy.
3) your community, I think that I could do much more for my community than I ever do. I need to clean up my community so that the people have a clean living environment. I also think that I could start a clean up crew so that we can have fun cleaning. My responsibility to my community is to make it cleaner.
4) the world? I think that we should all get together and make the world a better place. If we clean every county, country, city, and state then people would be in better conditions then they are now. I think that my responsibility to the world is to make it a better place.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?
It has to do with how people view you. You want them to trust you, and they won't trust an irresponsible person.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person?
People will want to be around you. They will trust you. And they will think highly of you.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others?
You will benifit just like they benifit from you. You will think highly of them. And you will trust them not to backstab you.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself,
I have many responsibilities to myself. I have to keep my grades up above a C. I have responsibilities in cheerleader, also.
2) your family,
Well, my family expects me to keep my grades up. And to always work my hardest. They try to keep me on the right track with my responsibilites.
3) your community,
I have a responsibilty to my community by not littering. It keeps the community lookin nice. And it is against the law.
4) the world?
I have to abide by the law. This will keep the world from going completly crazy. And it will keep the peace.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?
-It makes you feel good about yourself. Mainly knowing that people trust you make you feel good about yourself.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person?
-People trust you. Your parents trust you. For example, they woudl trust you to go with friends and no thtink that you are at a party or something ddoing what your not supposed to do.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others?
-I think you benefit alot. Liek people that have enough responsibility to not drink and drive. It takes alot of responsibility to not do something like that, and not put people in trouble of thier lives.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself,
-For being good to yourself. Not doing drugs or drinking and stuff. And treating your body good and with respect.
2) your family,
-To be good to each other. To help each other as much as possible. And trybnot to do anything to ptu anyone else in harm.
3) your community,
-To not litter. Try to keep the community looking good. And to help everybody in the community as much as possible.
4) the world?
-I really dont know about this one. I guess global warming would be something. And i dont really know what else to do.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
It determines how much you respect yourself, and how much you mean to others. The fact that you take responsibility makes you brave, I suppose.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You have more respect for the rules, and more respect for other people. You also, have more respect for yourself. It can also give you discipline.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You don’t suffer for the things that they have done. They don’t blame their failing on you for something. They can say that they did it, and in turn you respect them more.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have responsibility for my grades. I have responsibility for my actions. I have responsibility for who I am.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have the responsibility to stand up for my family. I have the responsibility to love and support my family. I also have the responsibility to keep my family together.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have the responsibility to provide a service to my community. I have the responsibility to keep my community clean. I have the responsibility to report all oddities to the neighborhood watch.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
To keep it clean and healthy, and flourishing as long as I live. To give animals a home that truly need one, and to keep their homes safe. To prevent violence or hatred that can be prevented.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? It has plenty to do with my character. For one thing it because people look at me as being responsible. (Minimum 2 sentence)
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? You can go more places. People trust them more. And you don’t have to be watched as much. (Minimum 3 sentences)
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? I can go more places. I’m trusted with more things than I used to be. I get talked about in a good way. (Minimum 3 sentences)
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences) Take care of cleaning. Take care of cooking. Also take care of my brothers and also my babe Shippo. I love my babe.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences) Well, My dad takes care of the bills. Trey takes care of the trash, sometimes. JD might feed his dog.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences) Well I guess to clean the roads. Also call the police went strange people come around. And if the neighbors need help the community helps.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences) Well they all have lots of responsibilities. One is to clean up the earth. Another is to keep the streets safe from bad guys.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
Responsibility is part of your character. So when you do not have responsibility your quality of character goes down.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You will make better grades in school. Parents will be a lot happier. Probably have more friends.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I can trust them to do more. I can trust them to be more responsible for me. I can ask them to remind me to do stuff.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Do my homework. Clean my room. Take out the trash.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Help my mom plant flowers. Help my dad cut the grass. Respect them.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Pick up trash of the side of the road. Help in community events. Go visiting with my church.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Recycle. Don’t liter. Help and be nice to others.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
If you are not responsible then people will think bad of you. You want people to like you so you are going to be very responsible.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You have to be a person someone can trust. You have to actually do that thing that someone ask you to do. You need to be able to want to do that thing.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You get whatever you needed to be done, done. You have a new someone to trust with things. You also do not have to do that thing later because it’s already done.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have to keep myself healthy and smart. I have to stay active all the time. I have to trust in the lord with all my heart.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
They need to keep the house clean. They need to remember I am a part of their family. They need to remember to go to church on Sundays.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
We need to keep our community clean. We need to keep bad people out of our community. We need to be able to help each other with things.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
The world needs to get the governments stable. The world needs to keep the world in one piece. The world needs to watch each others back and share the lords word with each other.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?
If you are responsible, trust can be built from the beginning. People base who you are by what you say and do.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person?
When you are a responsible person, there are many perks. One of them is that if you are ever in trouble people feel the need to help because you have helped them too. Guilty conscious’s rock.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others?
You are able to share work load. When this happens, you can accomplish much more in less time. Working together is the basics to everything.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself?
I’m really big on sharing. I will always do my part. If I fill someone isn’t working with me – I have the tendency to drop them to make sure I get the work done.
2) your family?
I owe very little to my family. Other than money based needs, there really isn’t anything I owe them. I’ll eventually pay them back.
3) your community?
I hold no responsibility to my community. Even though some quotes sound cool, they aren’t realistic. One person can’t make a difference.
4) the world?
The fact of this is – the world wasn’t made to help you. It is formed and uses the principle of fall or rise. The only responsibility when you are faced with the world is to yourself.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
-Being responsible shows a lot about yourself, and the way you treat others. It shows how you take care of things, and how organized you are which are some traits of character.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Being responsible gives you the feelings of knowing you know you did something on your own with out being told. It may be keeping up with something, but you will get the pleasure of knowing you kept up with it instead of depending on someone else for it. You don’t have to get help from people or depend on others to be responsible for you, you will know you accomplished it yourself.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-You can benefit from knowing others are responsible because you know that they don’t depend on you to do anything for them. You will know that you have a responsible friend and that would make your relationship closer.
You will have the feeling that you don’t have to hope others lose anything of yours or anything like that because they are responsible.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I believe I have to keep my room clean and my bathroom clean. Another responsibility I have is being loyal to my friends. I also have to keep my laundry done and the dishes washed.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I have to watch the animals for my mom and dad when they are gone. I have to do some stuff for my mom when she’s sick. I also have to keep my dishes out of my room so my mom can wash them.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I have to keep my community clean. I also have cut grass for some people before to help them out. I have cleaned up yards and streets to help keep it clean.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I don’t really know how to keep the world clean or anything because that goes in the category of the community. I just have to responsibilities to the world as I do to others. I have to be respectful, responsible, and kind to help with keeping the neighborhood clean.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?
-I have a lot of responsibility in my life and I can ake car of it on time. I am a responsible person also.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person?
-Sometime you have to give up a lot to get done with your responsibility. It also helps you get ready for when you have more responsibilities. I has a lot of benefits of being a person.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others?
-Sometimes I can't trust certain people. You have to trust someone to take part in a responsibility. Trust has a lot to do with responsibility.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself,
-To take care of things around me. To take care of my room when it needs it. And to take care of anything that comes my way.
2) your family,
-To help them as much as I can. To be there when they need an extra hand. People take a good part in responsibility in family.
3) your community,
-To help keep it safe. Also, to help keep it clean. Taking apart in responsibility in your community is very important.
4) the world?
-To help keep the world clean. To try to be the best person I could be to everyone. Responsibility is a very important role in our lives.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-It shows others how you are at your weaknesses. Being responsible is a full time job to keep up.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person?(Minimum 3 sentences)
-The benefits of being responsible is doing other things others dont get to do. They trust you so you can do anything. As long as you do what your told then it doesnt matter.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others?(Minimum 3 sentences)
-I can count on some people to have something I dont have. They can always help out. They always know the right thing to do.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1)Yourself,(Minimum 3 sentences)
-To keep doing good and not mess up. I want to keep my goal in first priority.To work on temper issues.
2)Your family,(Minimum 3 sentences)
-I believe me doing my goals is a responsibility to my family. I do things for my parents.They just want me to graduate.
3)Your community,(Minimum 3 sentences)
-It is to help out in any way possible. To uphold Oak Grove reputation. To help other communities as well.
4)The world?(Minimum 3 sentences)
-Help to maintain peace with every race. To help cleanse the world of pollution. To make it a safer place to live and a healthier one.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? If you're not responsible you will have trouble adapting to new surrounding. This problem could lead to broken character because you won't listen to anybody and it will cause problems in the workplace. Also, you want to be couteous and kind when meeting new people, but if your not responsible enough to care then it could lead to ohter problems.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? Responsiblity can earn you jobs, higher pay, more friends, and more time to have fun. For example, if I forget to take out the trash, I dont get to do anyting that weekend. Or, if you show up late to a job interview, you probably aren't going to get the job.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? If I need help with my math, my friends need to have enough responsibility to help me out. If you're friends aren't responsible enough to finish their work in school then they may fail and be pulled from all extracuricular activities. If they can't even take the blame for small mistakes they've made because of a lack of responsibility then you may need new friends.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, I myself have to be responsible when it comes to homework and other school related work. I have the talent to be the smartest kid in the class but my lazy ways are rendering my possible high grades. Responsibility is what makes great people great.
2) your family, My family needs to be responsible when it comes to telling the truth. Sometimes they alter the truth and in the long run it breaks people down. My parents also need to take responsibility for things they've been given. Like, if they were asked to babysit their friends kids, they should do, not ask me to.
3) your community, My community needs to take responsibility for keeping the place clean. I myself need to help, but they should also clean their messes up, not the county. Littering is horrible, so they should be responsible enough to throw away their own trash
4) the world? People of the world should know that it is their responsibility to keep themselves out of danger. So, they should know that war is breaking the world apart. If they could just play their role and stay in their land it would be good.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
Responsibility is part of your character. If you aren’t responsible then people will look at your character differently.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You will make better grades in school. Parents will probably be proud of you. You’ll more than likely have more friends or better friendships.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I can have more trust in them. I can trust them to be more responsible. I wont have to worry if I put my trust in them.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Do my homework. Clean my room. Take out the trash.
2) your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Do my chores. Help out around the house. Respect family.
3) your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Pick up trash of the side of the road. Help in community events. Don’t pollute or litter.
4) the world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Recycle. Don’t litter. Help and be nice to others.
What does being responsible have to do with the quality of your character? (Minimum 2 sentence)
Responsibility defiantly plays a part in your character. So when you do not have responsibility your quality of character goes on a downward spiral.
What are the benefits of being a responsible person? (Minimum 3 sentences)
You will probably make better grades in school. Your Parents will be a lot happier. You will also probably have more friends.
How do you benefit from the responsibility of others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I can trust them to do more. I can trust them to be more responsible for me and helping me. I can ask them to remind me to do stuff so I will not forget.
What responsibilities do you believe you personally have for:
1) yourself, (Minimum 3 sentences)
I have to do my homework. I have to clean my room. I also have to take out the trash.
2) Your family, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Help my mom plant flowers and work in e yard. Help my dad cut the grass. Respect them the best that I can.
3) Your community, (Minimum 3 sentences)
Pick up trash of the side of the road. Help in community events. Go visiting with my church to invite others to our church.
4) The world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I can help recycle. I do not liter. I help and be nice to others.
Post a Comment