Monday, April 14, 2008

Responsibility Part 1 Due 04-14-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Why? (Minimum 3 sentences)

In what ways? (Minimum 3 sentences)


Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Why? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? (Minimum 2 sentences)


Does that make you respect him/her more? (Minimum 1 sentence)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
-Yes, I do consider myself to be responsible.

Why?
-When I have a responsibiliy I take care of it. Even when I need help I always get it done. I always strive to get the job done when I get it.

In what ways?
-When I have a paper due or something, I do the paper at that time. When I have to babysit, I do the best I can. When I have a responsibility in cheerleading, I get the job done.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, I consider them to be responsible.

Why?
-Everyone needs have responsibilty in their life.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
-They get everything organized like it needs to be. They always get the job done at the right time.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
-Yes, it shows their willing to handle anything that comes their way.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
-Yes I do.

Why?
-Because if someone trust me with something, I am responsible enough to do it. I always do what I know is needed to be done. I never not do something important.

In what ways?
-If I need to do something, I do it ASAP. I don’t wait around until the last minute to do something. I always get it done so I don’t have to worry about it later.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
-Yes I do.

Why?
-Everyone should be responsible.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.
-My dad.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
-He has the responsibility to bring home the money that our family needs to have what we have. If he wasn’t responsible then my family wouldn’t have what we have.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
-Everyday my dad goes to work for our family makes me respect him even more.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
Yes, I do consider myself to be.

Why?
When I have a responsibilty to take care of, I do it. I won't back out of something just bc I don't want to do it. I always take respnsibility even if I make a mistake.

In what ways?
If my mother tells me to do something, I do it. If I have a responsibilty school related, I get it done. I don't put things off until the last minute.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, I do.

Why?
So I will know I can depend on them.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
She always gets things ready ahead of time. And she is very well organized.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
Yes, it does.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I consider myself an extremely responsible person.

Why? (Minimum 3 sentences)

I have no problem claiming something that is mine or directly caused by myself. I don’t really care if the affect in the end was good or bad. I feel that if I take the responsibility in the beginning, the blow won’t be as bad.

In what ways? (Minimum 3 sentences)

I always claim things that are mine. My usual is that – I mess up a lot. I really have no problem admitting that.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Of course I do, it’s stupid if you don’t.

Why? (Minimum 1 sentence)

You would never want to go down for something they did (and vice versa).

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? (Minimum 2 sentences)

I don’t really know that many responsible people. Even if I could remember a name as of now, I wouldn’t say.

Does that make you respect him/her more? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I have the utmost respect for this person.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? I can be somewhat responsible.

Why? I can be responsible for my actions. I can be responsible for what I can do. I can also be responsible for my family.

In what ways can you be responsible? I can do the things my parents tell me. I can do the things my teachers tell me. I can do the things my grandparents tell me at times.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? Yes, I can consider it.

Why? Because I love my family for whom they are.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? He is very responsible for some of the things I do. He is also responsible for what I say or do at certain times.

Does that make you respect him/her more? Yes, it does.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes, I do consider myself to be a responsible person.

Why? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Because when I have a responsibility, I try to get whatever it is done. Even when I get side-tracked, I always try to get it done. And I manage my time wisely, so I get them done on time.

In what ways? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Like when I have something due, I try my best for it not to be late. If I have to do the dishes or clean, I try not to get caught indoing something other than that like sleeping, or on the computer. But sometimes, people dont remember their responsibility.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes, I do think it is important for them to be responsible.

Why? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Everyone needs to be respondsible for something.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-They are always on time for anything. They get everything really neat and organized like it has to be.

Does that make you respect him/her more? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes, it does make them respect them more.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? I think so yes. (Minimum 1 sentence)

Why? Because I tell the truth. Also do what I say im gunna do. Also I do my best. (Minimum 3 sentences)

In what ways? One I call when I get somewhere. Another I do my assigments. Another is I don’t drink and drive. (Minimum 3 sentences)

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? Yes I really do. (Minimum 1 sentence)

Why? I like them safe. (Minimum 1 sentence)

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? They don’t drink and drive. They always tell the truth even If its wrong. (Minimum 2 sentences)

Does that make you respect him/her more? Yes it most defiantly does.(Minimum 1 sentence)

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
-Yes, I do consider myself to be responsible.

Why?
-When I have a responsibiliy I take care of it. Even when I need help I always get it done. I always strive to get the job done when I get it.

In what ways?
-When I have a paper due or something, I do the paper at that time. When I have to babysit, I do the best I can. When I have a responsibility in cheerleading, I get the job done.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, I consider them to be responsible.

Why?
-Everyone needs have responsibilty in their life.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
-They get everything organized like it needs to be. They always get the job done at the right time.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
-Yes, it shows their willing to handle anything that comes their way.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
Yes, most of the time I am very responsible.
Why?
Well as a teen im learning how to be a responsible person. Sometimes I let people or things get in my way of being responsible. Im consider myself responsible because I take action when needed and do are im am told.
In what ways?
I am responsible when in comes to work. I go to work when im told and do as they tell me to. I am also responsible with my money. I have taken responsibility with my checking account.
Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, my friends and family are very responsible.

Why?
Because some of the decisions they make reflect me. My friends and family are responsible for me sometimes and it is important that they be responsible. Its also important because you are who you hang around with. For them being responsible they push me to be resposible and do the right things.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.How does that person demonstrate responsibility?

My best friend Leah. She has show me how to be responsible. She has always been the person that has everything she needs when it come to school, church, vacation, and ect. She is always prepared.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
Yes, it has because she has taught me how to be responsible around people and to stand up for what I think is a responsible decision.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-Yes i guess im pretty responsible.

Why? (Minimum 3 sentences)

-I do things when im suppose to most of the time. When people need me i am responsible enough to help them every way i can. I may need help somtimes but most of the time i get it done.

In what ways? (Minimum 3 sentences)

-When a friend needs help with somthing i do all i can to help him. If i get an assignment in school i do it when i get it when i can. When my mom leaves me home alone im responsible enough not to burn the house down. At least not yet.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-Yes. you should allways pick resonsible friends.

Why? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-Because if you need to depend on them for somthing you want them to be there to help you.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-When i need her to do somthing she dose everything she can to do it. When i need her help she is there to help. Most of the time.

Does that make you respect him/her more? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-Yes it dose. Because then i know that they are not just gonna blow me off if i need help with somthing.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes I think I am responsible.

Why? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I can be trusted to go do something and not do anything bad. I do what I am asked to do and dont complain. I have goals and I'm not going to mess up.

In what ways?(Minimum 3 sentences)
-I do what I am suppose to be doing making good grades. I dont get in trouble. I stay focused on what my goals are.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes I do think they should.

Why?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-If my family wasnt responsible then I wouldnt be responsible.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.
How does that person demonstrate responsibility?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-He makes good grades all the time. Doesnt get in trouble or shows off. He is in many clubs and organizations.

Does that make you respect him/her more?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-No it just means that he wants something and he is going for it.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
Yes, I do consider myself to be a responsible person.

Why?
I do my part in things. I don not make up excuses. I try my best to do everything I possibly can right.

In what ways?
I teach a book study before school Thursday mornings. I have to wake up and get here on time. I am held responsible to do this because there is no one else for the job.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, I think it is very important.

Why?
I do not want to trust someone that will let me down in the long run.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
They always show up for things they say they will attend. They also stay true to there word no matter what.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
Yes I respect that person a lot more. I know I can trust this person no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Do you consider yourself to be a responsible person?
Yes, I do consider myself to be a responsible person.

Why?
I do my part. I dont make up excuses.

In what ways?
I always try to do whats right.

Do you consider it important for your friends and family members to be responsible?
Yes, I think it is very important.

Why?
I do not want to trust someone that will let me down. I want to know i can trust them.

Think about somebody you know who is very responsible.

How does that person demonstrate responsibility?
They always do what they say.
They keep there word.

Does that make you respect him/her more?
Yes I respect that person a lot more. I know that they'll do what they say and i can count on them.