Friday, April 11, 2008

Respect Part 5 Due 04-11-2008

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?
(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)


-If you treat each other right thats a sign. If you are both honest.And if you trust each other then you should have a pretty good relation ship


Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)


-Yes i do believe i am faithful.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)


-Because i don't cheat on my girlfriend. I tell her the truth even when she dosn't do the same. I trust her and i do not do things behind her back.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

-You should not LIE TO EACH OTHER. You should not cheat on you bf or gf. Don't hit each other. Do not degrade the other person. Don't pick other people over your bf or gf.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

-You should stay faithful. You should be nice to each other. You should pick that person over your friends. You should try to spend as much time as possible with them. Make them feel like a good bf or gf.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)

-Yes i do.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)

-I stick to all of them. I am faithful. For the most part im nice. I do try to spend as much time as i can with my gf. I pick her over all my fiends for sure. That is pretty much sticking to them.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
well when you can tell to truth to eachother. trust is a big part in a relationship. when you can see eachother every day and not get tired of each other.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
yes i'm straight foward. i dont hold any thing back.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences) because you need to stay faithful to your girlfriend. if you really liked her you would want to lie to her. remaining faithful is a huge step.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
you shouldnt lie to one another. you should remain adsenence. you shouldnt disrespect her. you shouldnt disrespect her parents. you shouldnt bad mouth her.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
you should take care of her. you should respect her. be with her when she need you the most. help her with her problems. talk to her and love her.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence) yes most of the time.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
i think that you shouldnt be a guy around the girl, if you know understand that. you should lead her into the wrong place. you should be the leader of the couple and go to church and set examples for her. the man is supose to take it on his back to be the leader and take his family to church. just being respectful around her is what needs to happen.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Well sometimes you never know becasue its hard to tell. But some ways you can tell is if you too get along with each other. Or if you can even trust each other at that.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes i do believe that i am faithful in my relationship with my best friend.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Because i always tell the truth wether its good or bad. And they trust me enough to tell me there deepest secrets that they dont want anyone else to know about. They know that they have faith in me and thats all that matters.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
One thing i think you shouldnt do is lie because lying gets you no where. Being a back stabber is another thing you shouldnt do. Also cheating is one that you shouldnt do. Being over protective or worried all the time is one that will get your nerves quick. And the last one i would have to say would be not getting too attached.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I believe that one you should be truthful at al times. Another one is respecting one another for sure.
Always care for the other one most deffinately. And just have a healthy relationship and not fight alot. And lastly just love one another.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes i always stick to my morals.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
Well i have only a few morals. But one of my morals is respecting one another. That is very important to me in a relationship. And being able to trust the other one. Because if ic ant trust them then there is no reason to be with them.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? I know that me and my boyfriend have a good relationship because we never fight and we spend a lot of time together. Our relationship is great because we truly love each other. Or at least we think that we are in love.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend? I do believe that I am faithful in our relationship.

Why or why not? I have never cheated on him, ever. I never say anything bad about him behind his back or to him. I always try to make our relationship better.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? I think that when you are in a relationship with someone then you should never kiss him/her until you trust them. You should never do anything sexual with them until you are married. You should never let your father and boy/girlfriend fight. You should never go out alone with them until you really know them. You should never fight with your boy/girlfriend, ever, that could ruin a relation faster then you can say “I”

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? You always need to respect them. You need to believe them when they tell you something. You always need to trust them. You should love them. You always need to encourage them to do what ever it is that they want to in life to make a living.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? Yes, I do.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? I stick to the moral to never sleep with anyone that I don’t trust. I think that if you do something with them and that was all they ever wanted then they might tell all their friends. You need to make sure that they respect you and your body. You need to at least need to wait 6 months if you are going to do anything at all. I love my boyfriend and he loves me. I can tell that he loves me because he hasn’t asked me to sleep with him at all, and we have been together for 2 ½ years.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
You know your in a good relationship when you never fight or get mad at each other for little or no reason at all. You always make each other smile. Your always happy.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
I wasn't.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Because I always made bad choices. And I lied about things I shouldn't have lied about. If I could, I would take it all back.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
You shouldn't lie to each other. You shouldn't cheat on each other. You shouldn't be abusive to each other. You shouldn't take advantage of each other. You shouldn't argue all the time.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
You should take care of each other. Love each other. Be nice to each other. Respect each other. Tell the truth to each other.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I try to but sometimes I don't.


What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
I don't cheat on anybody, anymore. Sometimes I lie. I try to make her as happy as possible. I show respect to her. I give her comfort.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 3 sentences)

You know if you don’t have fights or arguments a lot. You know if yawl talk a lot to each other. You know if you always are nice to each other.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 1 sentence)

Yes I do believe I am faithful with my girlfriend.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)

Because I have never played around with other girls. I let her always be right. I am always there when she is sad or frustrated.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a
relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

1. Try to speed it up. 2. Play around with other girls. 3. Not talk to him/her. 4. Never hang out with her.5. Be mean to her

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)

1. Not try to speed it up. 2. Don’t play around with other girls. 3. Talk to him/her. 4. Always hang out with her.5. Be nice to her

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)

Yes I do.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)

That I will never cheat on her. That I will always be there for her. I will always care for her. I will treat her with the respect she deserves. I will be the best I can be for her.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
-If you feel good about everything then everything should be ok. If you don't fight then things are going very well. If you feel secured with that person its a good relationship.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?
-Yes, I believe I am very faithful in my relationship with my boyfriend.

Why or why not?
-I don't try to compare him to my ex boyfriend. I don't go behind his back and talk to other guys. I'm loyal to him.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship?
-Things shouldn't get too serious with the relationship. Don't try to rush things. You shouldn't cheat behind their back. You shouldn't trust each other too soon. You shoudn't lie in a relationship.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship?
- You should go out with friends with each other. Have fun as much as you can. Atleast hold hands with that person. Watching movies together is fun and sweet. You should spend time with that person but leave room for your friends.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship
-Yes, I do stick to my morals while I'm in a relationship.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships?
-To stay confident in everything I do. Not to get serious with the person I'm dating. To stay with my friends as well as my boyfriend. I believe the boy should meet the parents sooner or later. To have fun with everything I do.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
If you can work anything out by just sitting and talking with one another. If you really care about someone, anything is possible to accomplish with that person. Love knows no boundaries, and it is blind. It can be wonderful, it it is true, and disastrous if it is not.
Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I am very faithful to my boyfriend.
Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I always tell him the truth, even when I know it may hurt him, or may lead him to question me. I don’t believe that keeping things from others that I have a relationship with. It is a commitment, you work as a team rather than just one person. Everything you do, affects the other, and vice versa.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I don’t think that you should limit someone’s friends, or be paranoid constantly. I also think that you have to have a lot of respect for yourself before you love another. I don’t think that you should doubt a person, according to their situation, or judge them for where they came from. You shouldn’t argue about too many things, because you never know what could happen. They could be gone the next day, and all you have are the memories... the good and the bad.
And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I think that you should be supportive in what the other person does, always believe in them no matter what happens. Love them unconditionally, and I put mine first. He comes before anything, even my own needs. He is everything to me, and I think that that is important, to put him ahead of me. I try not to make it seem like I don’t trust him, and I give him a little bit of space when he wants it. He appreciates much that I do, and he thanks me for it.
Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I do stick to my morals.
What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences) I have a moral that I am not going to risk getting pregnant while I am in high school, so celibacy is one of my morals. I also have a moral that when you are in a relationship you don’t simply mess around without having actual care for a person. Relationships are supposed to be taken seriously, not lightly. I can’t stand when people date for like, a week and their all “heart broken” that’s a load of nonsense. I just wish some others would see it like I do. High-school is for education, but a relationship sometimes, can inspire you to do better in school. Mine has.

Anonymous said...

ow do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
Because even though we get mad it each other we don’t stay mad. We have fun when we hang out. Also I know he always has my back.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your bestfriend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I guess we have a faithful friendship.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
He does not go talking behind my back. Also he will always help me out when I need some help. Also he talks me through situations.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t talk behind the persons back. Don’t take advantage of the other person. Don’t steal from the other person.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
Help them through situations. Be honest with them. Be faithful. Comfort them in sorrow. Respect the other person.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I stick to my morals.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
I try to stick to my morals in a relationship. I do not take advantage of the other person. I do not talk behind their back. I am faithful to the person. Also I help the person through difficult situations.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) I know when to have a relationship with someone. I just don’t know if I can have a girlfriend. If I have a girlfriend, we’d date after we got married.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) My past friends, Blake and Ryan, were my only friends. I once told Blake to be my bodyguard. Ryan was my true friend until he moved to Gulf Shores.

Why or why not? They were my best friends. I usually told them what I liked and disliked, and they told the same about themselves. They were always by my side when I was being emotionally attacked.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? You should not play a bad prank one someone. You should not also torment friends that you know. You should not even scare friends to death with stories that scare the life out of you. You shouldn’t lie, cheat, or steal from friends. You shouldn’t embarrass your friends.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? Be nice to your friends, and they’ll be nice back. Tell your friends some of your secrets, and keep others to yourself. Sharing things can go a long way in a relationship. It pays to send friends letters or e-mails. Your friends can help you, and you can help them.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? At certain times, when I have a friend.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) I usually tell them about my plans for future. I always lend a hand to my friends if they are in need. I always have to help them in times of trouble. They are always there for me. I hope Ryan and I will meet up one day.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
-When the both of you get along really well. Me and my bestfriends are really close so I guess that’s a good relationship. Whenever we all talk, we cant go a day without laughing. When you don’t even have to think about the consequences of losing a friendship between them.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes I am faithful.


Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Because even if I wanted to, I cant lie to my bestfriends. They know every little detail about me, and besides I wouldn’t ever be unfaithful to them anyhow. I try not to keep anything from them.


What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-In a ‘best friend’ relationship, I don’t think you should lie to them. You shouldn’t act hateful towards them. You shouldn’t take another persons side other than your best friend. Don’t blow your plans you’ve had for a while just so you can do something else. And I don’t think you should ignore them in anyway.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
- Between my relationships with my best friends, we always act crazy. Have fun doing random stuff. Bake messy cakes =]. Talk about everything. Hangout at the mall and/or Wal-Mart and get hyper and crazy off drinks.


Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes I do.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I don’t lie to them when it comes to serious stuff. I don’t do things I don’t want to do even if they want to. I don’t do bad things. I don’t say im going to do it if im not going to. I don’t pick other people over my best friends.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Me and my girlfriend have a good relarionship because we can talk about anything. We never argue. We don’t critisize ach oother and tell each other how to run our lives.
do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfrined/girlfriend? I believe I am faithful.

Why or why not? Because I don’t mess around with other girls. She is the only one for me. I don’t think I could ever cheat on her.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? I believe there are, like cheating. If you go around being all over someone while you are in a relationship you shouldn’t be all over another person. You also shouldn’t try to argue about everything if you always fight it isn’t a good relatonship. I think you also shouldn’t try to control the other person. Nobody likes to be controlled.
, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? I think you should see each each other often. You should also talk to each other. I think you shouldn’t be embarrassed with that person. You should also explain your beliefs so no one is confused. You should try to be a friend and not just a boyfriend too.
Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? Yes I stick to my morals.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? I am not influenced easy. I wouldn’t smoke if my girlfriend did. I wouldn’t drink if my girlfriend did. I wouldn’t make her do anything she wouldn’t want to. I am respectful to her parents.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
-You know when you have a good relationship when you can trust them. Trust is a very important thing in a relationship and if you don’t trust someone, you won’t have a good relationship with them. Honesty also plays an important role in a relationship, you have to be honest to your boyfriend/girlfriend, or even your best friend.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend?(If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Well, considering I don’t have a boyfriend, yes I am very faithful to my best friend.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I am very trustworthy. I have a problem trusting people, so if I have someone’s trust, I am very careful with it because I don’t want them losing trust in me. I am honest and I will do anything in the world for my best friend!

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I believe if you are in a relationship you should not cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend.
I think you shouldn’t lie to them. You shouldn’t have premarital sex. I don’t thing you should judge them on their past relationships. Don’t lead them on and make them think you’re happy if you’re not.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-In a relationship, you should trust with all of your heart. You should also be very honest. You should be sweet to them and very kind. You should not only have trust in them but give them a reason to trust you. You should respect them and do things to make them feel special.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-I try to do all 5 things I mentioned above. I try very hard.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I am very trustworthy. I try treat my boyfriend with respect. I try to do things with him and for him to make him feel special. I try sooo hard to be sweet to him and to be a nice girlfriend. I am honest in everything I do, and I do not, have not, and will not cheat on my boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

How do you know whether or not you have a good relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 3 sentences)
Sometimes we might get mad at each other but we do not stay mad at each other. We have a lot fun when we hang out together. Also I know that she always will be by my side no matter the circumstance.

Do you believe you are faithful in your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend? (If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend answer question concerning your best friend) (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I know we have a faithful relationship.

Why or why not? (Minimum 3 sentences)
She does not go talking behind my back. Also she will always help me out when I need some help. Also she will talk me through difficult situations.

What do you believe are 5 things you should not do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I personally think that you should not lie. Do not cheat. Do not talk behind the persons back. Do not take advantage of the other person. Also don’t steal from the other person.

And, what do you believe are 5 things you should do in a relationship? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I think you should help them through situations. Be honest with them. Be faithful. Comfort them in sorrow and really hard times in their life. Also you should respect the other person.

Do you stick to your morals while in a relationship? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I stick to my morals and do not stray off of the right path that I know I should follow.

What morals do you stick to in your relationships? (If you answered no to the previous question why don't you stick to your morals while in a relationship?) (Minimum 5 sentences)
I try my best to stick to my morals in a relationship. I do not take advantage of the other person at all. I do not talk behind their back. I am faithful to the person at all times. Also I help the person through difficult situations the best that I can.