What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? I think that I could listen to people. I can help people listen to their parents.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? I think that it does to an extent.
Explain. I think that people have race problems. For the people that don’t, I think that respect does play a role.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? I don’t think that people in our society are respectful at all.
Why? People are always cursing at other people for the smallest things. People yell at people for passing them on the road, also.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? I do think that I am a respectful person.
Why, or why not? I always respect my elders. I always respect people until they give me a reason not to.
In what ways do you show respect to others? I help them even when I don’t particularly like them too much. I will give someone that I dislike my work to copy when they are behind.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Incourage others to be respectfull. And do it my self.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-I guess it dose.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
-You need to be in harmony with the people in your relationship. They need to respect each other
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-No i don't. People are not respectfull enough.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I don't know. People are not respectfull anymore.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes i do,.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I respect every one around me. I respect my parents and teachers and so on.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I don't talk back to my parents...that much. And i do what they ask
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Well i can respect the world first. Then i could respect others so they will respect me back.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes respect does play a roll in harmonious race relations.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Having respect for different races. Thats how respect plays a role.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-No i do not think that peopel have enough respect for each other.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Because if they were our world wouldnt be like it is today. People would be a lot different today in this world.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes i do consider myself to be a respectful person.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Because for one i respect others no matter what. And i treat them as if they were a million bucks.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2
-Well i help others with what they need help with. And i obey others and treat them the way they should be treated.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Help others in need.Keep the world clean for others.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
it could a little bit more.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
people could take the time to help 1 another. They could try to keep the world a better place.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
no i dont
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
People could try to help out a little more then they do.this world scould be a little kinderto those in need.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
yes
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Cause i try to do the right thing .i also try my best to make this a better world for all of us.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
We could try to listen to what people have got to say. We could help others.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences) By being respectful myself. I will demand respect
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence) Yes it does.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Yes, because disrespect is not harmonious behavior. We must all get along to be “Harmonious”.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence) Hell no.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Everyone is worried about their own agenda and will do and say whatever they are thinking regardless of others. No one has any faith left in humanity
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Indeed, but at the same time you have to give it to get it.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Because I give respect where it is given to me. But if someone wants to get all condescending then I can be very rude.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I respect privacy. I also respect peoples wishes if there is no negative effect.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences) I could show respect to others of our community and it may cause others to follow. It would not be easy, but if a couple of people could show more respcet towards others then it could inspire other people.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence) Yes it does. Respect plays a role in any kind of relation.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences) Without respect, there would be fighting and yelling all the time. Respect is what bonds humans today. If a person cannot respect others, he deserves to not have friends.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence) Today, people often forget respect as an important characteristic.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences) When you don't respect somebody, that person is usually smaller or more vulnerable to harm. With that being said, disrespect can make you feel like you are on top, or like you are a dominant person in a relationship.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence) Most of the time I am. But, sometimes I lose my train of thought and back talk my parents or yell at people.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences) I always say yes ma'am and yes sir. I clean up my mess. I don't wreck a person's home if there nice enough to let me stay in it.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences) Don't yell, saying polite things, holding the door for people. I also let people state their opinion even if I don't want it.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
You could be more nice to people. And treat them how you would liket o be treated.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, it does.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
I think that you should have to treat them with respect. And they should treat you the same.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other?
No, I don't.
Why?
People do not say please and thank you. Its not like it use to be.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person?
Yes, I do.
Why, or why not?
Because I don't show disrespect towards people. I try to treat them the same as I would like them to treat me.
In what ways do you show respect to others?
I try to treat them the same as I would like them to treat me. I stated this in the previous sentence.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world?
Well, other than smacking people, you can always intimidate them. But, I would suggest showing respect to them and maybe they’ll see.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations?
Of course it does, race doesn’t matter.
Explain.
People are different colors, GREAT! There is no need to be rude just because of something someone couldn’t change.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other?
No, a lot of people think of themselves above others.
Why?
It can be several things. Usually, the reason for this behavior is treatment as children,
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person?
I believe I am, if not – I wouldn’t mind being corrected.
Why, or why not?
I say and do all I can to help someone. If it is requesting, it’s always polite.
In what ways do you show respect to others?
There are many things you can do. One of the more common ones is holding the door for others.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? Teach people to be more respectful. It couldn’t be that hard. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? Yes, I think it does. I think everyone should have respect for everyone. (Minimum 1 sentence)
Explain. I think everyone should have respect for everyone. If you don’t there’s nothing there in the first place. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? No, I really don’t think so. (Minimum 1 sentence)
Why? People go around vandalizing everything. Also hurting other feelings. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? Yes I do, in my eyes.(Minimum 1 sentence)
Why, or why not? Im not gunna go around messin up everything and hurting people. And I respect my elders. (Minimum 2 sentences)
In what ways do you show respect to others? One is to be nice. Another is to listen and follow directions. (Minimum 2 sentences)
What can you do to make this a more respectful world?
I will not lie. I will help people with their problems.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations?
Yes there are two many racial people out in the world right now.
Explain.
People do not like each other because of the color of their skin. People don’t like each other because of the history behind them.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other?
No I do not.
Why?
Well because they are racist and do not care what others think about them when they use words around others that offends’ them.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person?
I would think so; sometimes I am very respectful person.
Why, or why not?
I don’t like to be disrespectful it is not polite. I try to be as respectful I can especially to other older people.
In what ways do you show respect to others?
I don’t like to lie about most people or about other things. I like to be nice to people even if I don’t like them that much.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Just be respectful to my family and everyone around me. And hopefully this respect will spread to others.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes respect does play and important part.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Respect is an important part of a relationship. If one person does not respect the other person it can ruin a relationship.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
No I don’t think people respect each other enough.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It is uncommon now days to hear a yes sir, yes mam from a young child. And people only care about there stuff and nobody elses.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
I consider myself to be somewhat of a respectful person.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I try to say yes, no sir to all my peers. Also I keep my mouth shut and do not back talk my peers.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I respect peoples stuff and try to take the best care of it. Also I try to do things even when they don’t ask me too.)
What can you do to make this a more respectful world?
-To be true to others the way you want to be treated. And have respect to everyone even if you don't want to.
Explain.
-If you want respect, you have to have respect. Having respect is very important in life.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other?
-No, I don't think society are respectful to each other.
Why?
-Not everyone in our society is respectful. It takes a lot to be respectful and even adults can't do that.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person?
I can somethings consider myself a respectful person.
Why, or why not?
-Because I'm not always respectful all the time. Sometimes I'm not always respectful to my parents which I should be all the time.
In what ways do you show respect to others?
-If someone talks to me about something I always pretend like I care even if I don't. I always strive to help others out when they need it.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world? (Minimum 2 sentences)
People could try to accept the fact that some are different than others, and have a right to do so. I think that would be a good start.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, it plays respect with any human being.
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
Every human being deserves respect unless proven unworthy. I don’t care who you are, or what you are, or anything, you are still a human.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
No, I think people are very ignorant.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Because they can’t see things in a positive way. All of them have a problem with someone for no good reason.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
Yes, I do.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Because I treat everyone equal until they prove to me that they deserve better or worse. If someone is not loyal to friends and family I tend not to treat them very well.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
When someone has something to say, even if I disagree with it, I let them say it. Its like the quote from Voltaire ( “ I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it” )
What can you do to make this a more respectful world?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-I could show people how being respectful can be a good thing. I can show them how to be polite and courteous to others.
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes it does to a good extent.
Explain.(Minimum 2 sentences)
-Well we would not have as much conflict with each other if we show others the same respect as others. The ongoing racists who disrespect pwople that are not the same race and they dont even know them.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-No I dont and it keeps getting worst after each generation.
Why?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-Things keep getting worst because we dont address problems to our kids we try to protect hem. They dont need to be protected they do the same as others.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person?(Minimum 1 sentence)
-Yes I consider myself a very respectful person.
Why, or why not?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-My mother has always brought me up to be respectful. She is the one who gave me the morals I have today.
In what ways do you show respect to others?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-I try to show respect to others if they show me in return. Although you do not show respect if it is not given to you in return.
What can you do to make this a more respectful world?
-Be more respectful to those around you. You can also help people and be there for people when they need you.
(Minimum 2 sentences)
Does respect play a role in harmonious race relations?
-Yes, race doesn’t matter to me.
(Minimum 1 sentence)
Explain. (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I believe that everyone should be treated equal, no matter what their race is. God created us in the image of Himself.
Do you think that people in our society are respectful enough of each other? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-No, I don’t.
Why? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-People that have money are respected more than people without. I think this is unfair.
Do you consider yourself to be a respectful person? (Minimum 1 sentence)
-I try my very hardest, but everyone fails at something.
Why, or why not? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I try to treat others as I would want to be treated. I use my manners and I try to lead by example.
In what ways do you show respect to others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I say yes mam and no mam and yes sir and no sir to my elders. And I try to listen to what others have to say instead of ignoring them.
Post a Comment