Monday, April 7, 2008

Respect Part 1 Due 04-07-08

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
(Minimum 2 sentences)

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
(Minimum 2 sentences)

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I hate being judged when you don’t know me, especially when you don’t know every little detail about me. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve judged people before, but I try not to because I hate it and I know other people do too.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentence)
-To tell the trust, names don’t bother me. If that’s what you think I am, then I’m sorry. Mostly when people call you names, they won’t give you the time of day to prove them wrong.
How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-That irritates me. It may be accidental, but at least let me know you didn’t mean to.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentence)
-Disagree. Politeness and Courtesy are not nonsense. They are very important to not only yourself, but to people around you.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Disagree. I don’t think anyone should stay out of a bully’s way because then they are going to think they can get away with anything. I think you should always stay in the way so that they realize they can’t bully people around.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
-I feel like I've made myself look like a bad person. It makes me feel like I need a change.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
-It makes me feel bad. I feel like I've made a bad impresion on myself.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
-I feel like it was my fault. Saying sorry would make me feel better about myself.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
-I disagree with that saying. Having polietness makes you feel better about yourself and feel like a better person.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
I agree with that saying a lot. It shows they have a good character.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
I do not like it at all. I feel they same way about that person probably.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
It hurts my feelings. It also makes me very angry.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
I think that they should say that they are sorry. It makes me mad when they do not though. I feel mistreated.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
I do not agree with this statement. I think that they are very good to have and show a lot about a person.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
I disagree with this statement. I think you should stand up for what you think is right no matter who is in your way.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It makes me sad and mad at them. Because they never gave me a chance to prove myself.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I just ignore them completely. Because they are just mad because we disagree on something.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I does not really bother me. Because the halls are so crowded everybody runs into each other.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)
I disagree strongly courtesy and politeness matter a lot. People judge you by these two things.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)
I kinda disagree and I kinda agree. Because somebody should stand up to him but then its is wrong to pick a fight with someone.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
• I don’t think that’s right. Especially if I’ve tried to be nice to that person. I don’t like it when people judge you but I know it’s never going to stop.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
• It makes me really mad and I end up saying some things I don’t mean. I tend to take it a little to far. That’s just my attitude.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
• It makes me mad, especially when you apologize to them. Even though most of the time it wasn’t even your fault.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
• I disagree. I think that courtesy and politeness can go a long way in trust or in a relationship.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
• Disagree. I think bullies should be put in their places. It’s not right for someone to be pushed around.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
It like makes me mad a little because they judge before they get to know me. They also don’t know anything about me so why judge me.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
I really could care less because they only do that to make themselves feel better. Although they may hurt u really just have to brush it off your shoulders.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
It really doesn’t bother me because it is really crowded. Like if I know they did it on purpose then yea I would me mad.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
I disagree because you have to be polite to people to have there politeness back. I really do disagree for real though.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
I disagree when they stay out of someone’s way they really just don’t want to face that person. Although I may not stand up to someone doesn’t mean that I am scared.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-When someone judges me without knowing me, i dont feel a thing because i dont worry about what other people think about me. Even though i now know that they are all about judging other people.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I feel kind of mad then i will probably call them a name back, even though thats not the right thing to do. If not that, then I wont make a big deal out of it.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-If someone bumps me in the hall and doesnt apologize, I'll look at them funny but i'll just walk away. I dont take that kind of stuff too personal.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I disagree with this one. Politeness can mean alot at times and so can courtesy.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)

- I guess I agree. But just because you are staying out of their way doesnt mean you are respecting them for what they do.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
-It doesn't really effect me, i dont really care what people think about me. But it can also be aggravateing that someoen that dont even know you can talk about you and stuff.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
-It dont bother me. People can think what thety want to about me, i know whats true and what aint.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
-It dont bother me. The halls are really crowded and people bump into each other all the time not meaning to.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
-I dont agree with that. I think you need to have all that. It helps you get alogn with people.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
Agree. Now this is nonsence. Bully's don gstop what they do because no one stnads up tho them. If someone would just stand up to them then they wouldnt be bullying people.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? I really don’t care what other people think of me. They are titled to their own opinion.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? Like I said before it really doesn’t bother me. I have learned that you can’t always care what people think about you. It’s just a waste of time.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? I wouldn’t be mad. I mean I’m sure it was an accident.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. I disagree. They are very important.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. I disagree. That’s would mean the bully won… we can’t have that happen! :]]

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?

In all honesty, it doesn’t bother me. It’s their opinion and in the end it doesn’t even matter.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?

I don’t feel a particular way because of a name. That’s an exceptionally stupid reason to feel angry or embarrassed over.
They are only words with no meaning.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
How can you NOT bump into people in the hallways? It’s like downtown EVERYTHING in one small section of the school. It doesn’t bother me as long as I make it to class.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.

Courtesy and Politeness mean different things to different people. I would enjoy both; therefore, I give it – albeit sarcastically sometimes.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully's way, they are showing respect.
No, they are showing fear to a person who's bones can break as easily as their own. There is no need to see someone as higher than you. Gives people annoying god complex's.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? I usually feel like there a bad person. It doesn’t really hurt my feelings that other people are weird. (Minimum 2 sentences)

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? A little creped out most of the time. People usually don’t mess with me because there scared or something. IDK (Minimum 2 sentences)

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? Angry, I would be very angry. I unfortunately push back. (Minimum 2 sentences)

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. Disagree; it is very important when making friends and stuff. Also when your around your elders. (Minimum 2 sentences)

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. Disagree, I think bullies should be thought a lesson. If I ever have another chance to ketch bully in the act ill show him/her bully. (Minimum 2 sentences)

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
It bothers me alot. If they are going to judge me, then they should know the whole story.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
It really doesnt bother me. Words are just words.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (
I think it is rude. They should show some respect.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
I Disagree. It shows your true character.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
I disagree. If you just let the bully run all over you, then you show no respect for yourself.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
I will have to admit it is not the best thing that could happen to you. It kind of hurts you inside.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
I usually just call them a name right back. I don’t let that bother me at all.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
That doesn’t bother me because it happens all the time. I don’t always say excuse me either.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
I don’t agree with that at all. I try to be as polite as I can be to anyone.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
Yes, I believe so, I think if there is a bully and you get out of his way you are showing him a lot of respect. I would not get in a bullies way anyway because he might just punch me.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?
-I feel like they have no respect for others. If they don’t have to respect to get to know you before judging you, then you shouldn’t show them much respect.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?
- I think that they don’t know how to treat someone with respect or they just don’t have any. It makes me want to call them a name back but I try my best not to.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?
-I feel as though they don’t care about another’s feelings. They don’t have the respect for others to say they’re sorry for bumping into you.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.
-I disagree. Courtesy and politeness are some of the only ways to show respect and if you don’t act courteous and polite then you probably aren’t respectful.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect.
-I disagree. When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing fear.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? It makes me upset to an extent. I don’t judge people until I get a chance to actually know them.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? I get angry. If they disagree with me then they should tell me so we can talk about it.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? I don’t really care too much. I understand that there are a lot of people walking down the hall so the person that bumps me probably won’t know that it was me that they bumped.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. I disagree. I think that people that are courteous and polite act better than people that are not.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. I disagree. People need to stand up to their fears so they don’t get walked all over.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I start to feel depressed sometimes. Like nonone likes me because they judge me too fast.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-well i get really mad for one. And i just want to call them something back sometimes.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)
_ I fell like they are rude. And that they dont care about anyone else but them.
Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)I disagree with that statement. Neither of those things are nonsense.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)
-I disagree with that. You shouldnt have to respect bullys by staying out of there way.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I hate it. Sometimes i want to punch them.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I feel like he needs to be punched to. It makes me mad.

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I don't care. Im used to it by now.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I disagree. They have alot to do with your character.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences)

-I disagree. They are showing fear. They need to stand up for them selves.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences) i dont really apreciate being judge. But if that is what they want to do then they miss out.

How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences) i really dont care, i would probably aproach them. they would just make theirselfs look stupid

How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences) i dont really think that they ment to do that. i really wouldnt expect an apology.

Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)disagree, Courtesy and politeness can get you a long way in life. people will help you out more or just want to be around you more.

Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences) no they just dont want to be involved with that kind of nonsense. i would want to have anything to do with that person.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-I feel if someome doesnt care enough to get to know me then i dont care to know them.I would like for them to give a chance but if they dont then thats their fault.
How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-I feel like that person does not respect me enough.That the name they called me is just what they think of themself.
How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize?(Minimum 2 sentences)
-I get a little angry because I feel that person did that on purpose.I dont blow up or anything i was just brought up with morals and some were not.
Agree or disagree:Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense.(Minimum 2 sentences)
-Couresy and politeness is very important in life to have a good career or first impression. It is not nonsense if you are polite people will listen to you.
Agree or disagree:When people stay out of a bully's way, they are showing respect.(Minimum 2 sentences)
-No, they are fearful that if they are in their way they will beat them. Giving a bully fear just shows them that they have power but they dont they're weak.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)

How do you feel when someone judges you without knowing you or giving you a chance? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It makes me a very hard person to get along with. I tend not to like that person, if they judge me before knowing who I am.
How do you feel when someone you disagree with calls you a name? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I don’t really mind, I have learned to deal with it over the years. After awhile you stop caring.
How do you feel when someone bumps into you in the hall and doesn't apologize? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Sometimes, I get angry, and begin to say something to them. But, there again sometimes, I just keep walking.
Agree or disagree: Courtesy and politeness are a lot of nonsense. (Minimum 2 sentences)
I disagree, even if people aren’t courteous these days, I can still act that way. It takes a lot of courage to show those characteristics.
Agree or disagree: When people stay out of a bully’s way, they are showing respect. (Minimum 2 sentences) Disagree, when someone bullies you and you don’t stand up for yourself, then they wont change. If you stand up to them, sometimes it does more good.