Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fairness/Justice Part 4 Due 04-24-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)

How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)

Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)

What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)

How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)

What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)

How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)

How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)

How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)

How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)

Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)
just more friends and like by more people. people can trust you to be fair.


How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
the fairness of others might rub off on me and make me different. just like a chain reaction.


Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)
one year in baseball my team one the championship and i recieved the game ball. the other coach was mad that they had lost. he argue with the umps for a really long time. he eventually got my baseball and threw it over the fence. it was really unfair to punish me for the umps. i think he was really jealous he lost. he was a sore loser.





What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)
i played well that day and i deserved the game ball. he was mad and took it out on my ball that was rewarded to me. that was really unfair.





How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)
i really was mad at first, but then i realized that it was just a ball. he knew that i played good and he just wanted to ruin it. i didnt let him get to me.





What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)
nothing really just that the other team was sore loser. that it was just a thing and it wasnt that big of a deal. it was just a ball and i knew that i played good.

How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
when you are fair to someone they feel like they have been respected by you. fairness can have a big part in respect. you need to be fair.





How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)
again when your being fair than you are telling the truth. if you wasnt being fair than you would tell the truth. thats how it is related.





How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)
if you are fair than that can be considered reliable to. reliablity has alot to do with fair. you have trust in someone.




How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)
keeping everything fair is good. it will keep this country in good shape. even though life is not fair we need to try being fair to others.


Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)
the gas prices being so high really aint that fair. its horiable when you have to pay $3.50 per gallon. i hope that it goes down a little.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? Being fair can help you meet more frineds. It can also lead to longer friendships.



How do you benefit from the fairness of others? If you are treated fair by others then your self-esteem will rise. You will also be a morre fair and friendly person.



Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. In basketball, i was usually one of teh taller people. If I were to get matched with a shorter person then I could out rebound him and shoot over him. I mean, if you're 6 feet tall and the guy guarding you is 5' 8" then you should definately pull the 'J' in his face. You could also grab the rebound over him. Or, if you like the post, call for a lob pass over the top. This is a little unfair, but that guy shouldn't have paired up with you in the first place. SOmetimes you have to take advantage of another person's non-abilities.






What was unfair about it? I had 4 inches of height on the kid. He couldn't jump higher than me. And, he couldn't see over me to shoot.






How did it make you feel? Honestly, i felt good. It was scoring us points and not lettiing a good shooter shoot the ball. It felt a little bad though.






What did you learn from the experience? That height has a lot to do with sports. Four inches in sports in a fairly large advantage. I learned that some people just don't know what their thinking some times.



How is fairness related to having respect for others? If you don't respect somebody, you probably won't give them fair treatment. Disrespect will bring unjustly decisions. If you are a respectful person, not matter who the other person is, you will more than likely give him the same options as the rest of the group.






How is it related to honesty? If you lie about something your doing just so the other person can't participate then that is very unfair. Granted, you may not like that person, but there is no reason to exclude him from the crowd. That person may not be your friend but he may be a friend of another of your friends.






How is it related to being reliable? If a person is not reliable than you may not give that person an equal opporotunity. You may feel that he can't be trusted to handle the task ahead. Unreliability can cause several problems.





How is it related to being a good citizen? Being a good citizen calls for fairness everyday. If you can't make justly decisions with people in our society then you should rethink your approach on life. Not letting one person take part in an activity because you don't them should never happen. You need to accept everybody as a friend. Maybe not that person's beliefs but at least that person.



Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. You should keep your dog on a leash. Letting your pets roam around in other people's yards and letting them use the bathroom on somebody else's lawn is not fair. If my dogs can stay on my back porch and on a leash then so can yours.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? You get respected more than you usually would. You feel respected by the people around you.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others? I have a better love for that person. I feel respected a lot more.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you.Describe it. When I was little, my parents gave me a lot of money. My siblings thought that that meant they could bum it off of me. They would tell me that I was little and that I didn't need it. I later came to find out that I did need it, and I became extremely angry. I never thought that they would actually try to do that to me. I mean, I was their little sister. It's funny how your family members don't care how they make you feel.
What was unfair about it? They were taking money from a seven year old. None of them had the right to take my money like they did. I do believe that that was the maddest I have ever been.
How did it make you feel? It made me feel "taken advantage of." I was so angry that I almost cried. This was after I had become old enough to understand what was going on.
What did you learn from the experience? I learned never to leave my money visible to others. I think that stealing is the worst sin you could commit. That will never happen again.
How is fairness related to having respect for others? If you are not fair to others then you clearly have no respect for them. People should learn to get along with one another instead of fighting all the time. I really don't understand why people can't just be friends.
How is it related to honesty? I think that it is in every way. You have to be honest to people to be fair to them. If not, then you are lying to them and yourself.
How is it related to being reliable? When you respect people, then they might rely on you. That is only true for some people though. I know I would rely on someone if they were fair to me.
How is it related to being a good citizen? If you are a good citizen then you are being fair to your community. If you clean up your community, you are being fair and a good citizen. No one has the right to be unfair to their community.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. People driving down the road blaring their music. Sometimes, other people need some peace and quiet. Maybe someone is trying to sleep. That is being totally unfair.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person?
More people will like you. You will also be trusted a lot better by your peers.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others?
Maybe they could take up for you. They could also help you out during different situations.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it.
Kyle and his dad just got a brand new fishing boat. I love fishing and I wanted to go fishing in it. I started hanging out with Kyle a lot more so that I could maybe go fishing in his boat. I felt bad for what I had done though. But hey I did get to go fishing in it. I learned not to take advantage of my friends. I also learned to be fair to others.
What was unfair about it?
I was using him to fish. I was not being fair to him. I was not being a good friend at all.
How did it make you feel?
I felt really bad bout the situation. I wanted to apologize. But I knew if I told him what I had done I could not go fishing anymore.
What did you learn from the experience?
Not to be mean to others. To respect others and what they do. I learned to always be fair to my friends.
How is fairness related to having respect for others?
You have to tolerate everyone’s opinion therefore sometimes you have to just look over there strange ways and cooperate. It will be hard but it will be ok. You will be rewarded in the end.
How is it related to honesty?
It shows how honest of a person you are. How good of a friend you actually are. Also the way you treat others around you.
How is it related to being reliable?
It shows how reliable you are. It shows you true character. It also shows the way you act around others.
How is it related to being a good citizen?
It shows how you interact with those around you. It tells others about you true character. It also shows others how good of a friend you would be.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. I think people need to stop littering. I ca not stand people who litter all the time. I think if you are caught then you should have to pay a big fine.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person?
-People like you, you will have a bunch of friends. No one will habe a reason to be angry at you.

How do you benefit from the fairness of others?
-People will you treat you fair. People will see that hwo you act and people will start to take actions adn act like you.

Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it.
-One time that i really remember good was my grandmother was very old. She was liek in her 90's. Well she had alltimers really bad, she couldn't remember nothing. Well me and my sisters used to go up to her and ask her for money. Well she always gave it ot us. Well after she would give it to us we woudl leave and wait about 15 mins then go back and ask to borrow some more money. That was very unfair to her.

What was unfair about it?
-We took advantage fo her to get money out of her. And it was unfair to her because we treated her like that. We did that alot just to get money, and that aint somethign to do to family.

How did it make you feel?
-It made me feel really bad. That was my granny and i treated her very unfair, and it wasn't right. I was only like 9 then so i didn't really no it was wrong, but now when i look back on it i still feel bad for doign it.

What did you learn from the experience?
-I learned to never treat family unfair to get what you want. It never turns out good. And if you do, atleast dont let your parents find out.

How is fairness related to having respect for others?
-Because if you have respect you treat somebody fair. And you have to be able to be fair inorder to have respect. If you cant be fair thwen it is going to be like you aint got no respect anyways, because you can t shwo you do.

How is it related to honesty?
-I really dont knwo to tell you the truth. I guess it could be somethng liek you have to be honest to everyoen, nto just certaibn people. If you are honest to only certain people then your not being fair to everyone else.

How is it related to being reliable?
-I guess it would be trustign people. But not just trustign them, you have to rely on them two. And you have to be fair and rely on tehy back.

How is it related to being a good citizen?
-Too be fair to all other citizens. Not just some of them but everyone. And being fair to every body in you r communtiy, ot just your nighbors.

Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it.
-I guess one would be is not beign able to get dsl internet acess. Everywhere aroudn us can. Oak Grove, HueyTown everyoen can, but nto us. I dotn what i need to do, But i wish i did cause i hate dial up.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person?
-To be as fair as you can be. You might loose friends while being fair but it’s the right thing to do.

How do you benefit from the fairness of others?
- To treat everyone the same way. Don’t give different people special treatments.


Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it.
- This year I had a choir district thing to go to. I had cheerleading tryouts the same week. My sponsor talked to the principle about our tryouts and said that the choir teacher can’t fail us if we didn’t go. Well, two other girls and I didn’t go. When it came to report card time, we all had F’s. It wasn’t fair for her to give us and F when the principle said it was ok if we didn’t go. Everything is settled now and all three of us had A’s.

What was unfair about it?
- The principle said she couldn’t fail us if we didn’t go so we didn’t. It ends up that we got an F in the first place. If we wouldn’t have an F, I would have gone on the trip.


How did it make you feel?
-It made me very upset. I was scared I wasn’t going to be in the honors society anymore. I’m still in the honors society and now have an A in the class.

What did you learn from the experience?
- I learned that people need to be fair if someone told her to let us by with it. It wasn’t fair that she gave us an F in the first place because we do what we’re suppose to do in that class. I’m glad I learned from my experience.

How is fairness related to having respect for others?
-You have to have respect to be fair. If you are fair to someone, you’re being respectful to that person. Be respectful all the time and you’ll be fair to everyone.

How is it related to honesty?
-You have to be honest to be fair. If you’re honest with someone you’re showing them fairness. Show people your honesty and you’ll be fair to that person.

How is it related to being reliable?
- You have to rely on someone to be fair. You have to trust that person to know they’ll be fair to you. Rely on someone and you’ll be fair to that person.

How is it related to being a good citizen?
-You have to be a good citizen to be fair. Being a good citizen show you can be a fair person as well. Be a good citizen and you‘ll show fairness to other people.

Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it.
- Everyone thinks the football team and cheerleaders get more than the band members and tigerettes. Both of them equal out the same in everything. Parents need to realize that and show respect towards each member of the football team and band group.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences) People tend to like you a lot more, that’s for sure. But, not only that, as much as you get to live with a healthy conscience.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences) We have more self esteem, in the fact that we think others appreciate us. Sometimes, its more on the side of loyalty, but we still feel good about it.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)
I remember this girl in my second grade class. I was a happy little kid, and I didn’t know I was underweight. She pointed out to me that I was different. Now, almost 7 years later, she has seizures. She thinks that everyone should feel bad for her, and befriend her. I think that is unfair to some. They get guilt tripped into being her friend.
What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)
The fact that she expected others to feel sorry for her, when she had treated everyone so badly. It wasn’t fair to us, to be nice to her when all along she had been so mean. It was a long time ago, but once you wrong me, I tend not to forget.
How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)
It makes me angry more at her than myself. Because for awhile, I thought no one wanted to be near me, because I was different. When I was in elementary, I had very few friends, and that was why. We are all closed minded at a young age.
What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)
I learned that kids can be cruel when they are taught the way we were taught. I don’t want my kids to be like that. I want them to be the type of people who I have always wanted to be since I was little.
How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Because, if another person is fair to you and others you tend to respect them more. If you are not fair to someone, you obviously don’t have any respect for them. It is important to show respect.
How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Treating someone fairly, is being an honest person. If you aren’t fair, you are lying to your self if you say it is alright. Being truthful especially to your self is important.
How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)
If you are fair, others rely on you for a number of things. They tend to trust you more, and appreciate what you are capable of. They respect who you are.
How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences) Being a good citizen, I am not sure how fairness affects that. I guess, if you are fair to your community, then you are a better person. I am not sure how you would be fair to a community.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3) Ah, ok now I understand. In our community, there are a few boys across the street who do drugs. They go to this school but I wont say any names. Recently they have ran away, I think that is not fair because they do a lot of property damage.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person?
-People will treat you fairly as well. People will look at you differently.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others?
-You aren’t treated unfairly. You will like being around those people because they treat you fair.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it.
-One time when I was young, I played with those Yugio cards. My friend across the street didn’t know much about how to play. So one day, I me and him were playing and he didn’t know that he didn’t have to give me one of his cards if I beat him or whatever. So I told him that if I beat him on one of the rounds he had to give me the card. I knew he didn’t have to give it to me, but I wanted it. I beat him in the round and he had to give it to me. He believed this was right because I told him it was.
What was unfair about it?
-Probably the most unfair thing about it was he didn’t know the rules of the game. Also he couldn’t read very well. So, even if he didn’t know the rules he wouldn’t be able to argue with me.
How did it make you feel?
-At first, I felt accomplished. Later on though, I knew I had taken advantage of him. I felt bad and later on gave him the card back in a match. I let him win.
What did you learn from the experience?
-I learned that a lot of people are very gullible. No matter how crazy it may sound, people will believe you. I learned that no matter the circumstances, you shouldn’t take advantage of others.
How is fairness related to having respect for others?
-Your respect towards others also depends on how fair you are to them. If you don’t treat them fairly, you aren’t treating them with respect. You have to give fairness in order to give respect.
How is it related to honesty?
-If you’re fair to someone, you are being honest. Taking advantage of someone is not honest at all. To be an honest person, you have to treat others fairly.
How is it related to being reliable?
-Others can rely on you to be fair. They won’t have to worry about you trying to take advantage of someone. They won’t need to question whether or not you are a fair person.
How is it related to being a good citizen?
-Because you can’t be a good citizen if you aren’t fair. No matter how hard you try, it won’t happen. Only good citizens are fair.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it.
-I think it is unfair that the owner of my community doesn’t mow the grass on the unsold lots annually. He just lets the grass grow and grow. I think he should hire someone to come and cut the grass at least once a month.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person?
There are many benefits of being fair to others. If you are fair to them, they will most likely be fair back to you.

How do you benefit from the fairness of others?
You will never feel unimportant if you are treated equally as everyone else. You should act the same in return, and you will get along with every one.


Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it.
I try to be the best I can at everything, including beings everyone's friend. I do nice things for them, but sometimes they just take advantage of it. But as long as you know your doing something right, it's worth it. But, it is not fair that someone will walk all the way back down a hall way just to get something for you, and then you are rude to them. This is one of my personal expirences. If someone is being nice, then you should thank them. If you don't, they will feel unappreciated, and they won't do things like that anymore for you.





What was unfair about it?
Well theres been a few times. But in this time, I walked from the gym to the west hall allllll the way down to her locker to get her gym shoes. And when I returned she said thanks, but when I ask her to do something for me, she doesn't.





How did it make you feel?
It irritated me a lot. Why should I do something for someone who acts mean back to me? She still hasn't apoligized for that.






What did you learn from the experience?
I learned that people are just full of themselves sometimes. They don't know how to appreciate something that someone goes out of their way to do just to be nice. I probably won't do something that nice for her again.



How is fairness related to having respect for others?
Like I said, she showed no appreciation for what I did for her. And that is a lack of respect. And if you treat others differently, then you are degrading someone.






How is it related to honesty?
Well, if you honestly are fair, then you won't really have to think about being fair. It will just come natrully. And you will notice when others aren't being fair.





How is it related to being reliable?
If you are a reliable person, then people can trust you. If you treat people unfair, then you won't be trusted as easily. And people will not view you as a reliable person if you treat them different.





How is it related to being a good citizen?
Good citizens are reliable. And people who treat other different are not reliable. A relaible person is always the same.



Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it.
The school systems teachers do not treat students fair. They pick favorites and other students feel left out. They need to stop doing that.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)
*People are nicer to you. Adults think more maturely and better about you.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
*It makes me feel good when I am treated fairly. It helps me to know that I’m being treated just the same as everyone else is.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)
*One time I was at a friends house down the road. My brother drove down there to tell me it was time to come home for dinner. I left my friends house , when I got home my mom wasn’t even there. I figured my brother was just playing a joke on me. I walked back to my friends house . Next thing I know my mom is calling their house to see where I was. Apparently my mom called my brother on the way home and told him to come and get me. I got grounded for not listening. I told my mom that I thought my brother was playing a joke on me. I was so mad that I got grounded.
What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*My brother is all the time trying to find new ways to scare me or make me mad. I had to leave my friends house and I couldn’t go back for a week. I am a very gullible person so I believe little stupid things people might tell me. It didn’t make sense to me that my mom wasn’t home so I didn’t understand.
How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*Kind of angry. I laughed about it when my mom called. My mom even laughs about it now. I just thought it was funny that my brother was actually telling the truth.
What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)
*Not to completely trust my brother 24/7. But I guess to make sure he’s not joking. Just to be on the safe side.
How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*If you treat someone fairly then you must have respect for them. It makes sense. Because people every day disrespect others . The people they disrespect, they don’t treat as well as others.
How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*It is also related to honesty in many ways. Not sharing the same amount of something is basically cheating. Cheating is lying and lying is not being honest.
How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*If adults see that you treat people fairly they look at you as if your more mature. Maturity brings many great responsibilities. Then they start relying on you because you do good at the tasks they give you. So after you do your jobs they trust you.
How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)
*Citizens get to vote once. So it’s fair that not just a few people get more votes . Whether it be because they are better or wealthier.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)
*I know these people that bought an abandon house down the road from my house. The house is damaged by mildew because of holes in the roof. They have to tear down the house all the way down to the foundation . The problem is if they do that they can’t rebuild the house because it’s so close to the river. It’s a law because it’s leased land. I think we should try to get them to decrease the number of feet that houses can be to the water. Just so these nice people can build the house back. They have kids and they are looking to go to oak grove.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)

When you're a fair person, you can share your benefits with the world. People can benefit others for life.

How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)

I benefit the fairness of others when they're being nice. They can help you and you can help them.

Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)

People can be unfair at times. One time, Mr. Michael S. Armstrong usually is mean to me. He says bad things about me and hurts me. He's not strong, but his slaps hurt. So, I had to attack him at the last second. I purposely hurt him (physical, not feelings) and he complained to the principal. He might be a bully, but he is a bad friend.

What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)

I hurt him physically. He was irritated at me. He wanted to call the principal and complain so that I could get in trouble.

How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)

I had fear inside me at that time. He wasn't only a physical bully, but also an emotional bully. He was naturally torturing me.

What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)

He has some issues with me. He is a bully to me. He cannot be trusted.

How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)

Respect and fairness can be related in many ways. One way is the treatment of people. Another way is how people react to your kindness.

How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)

It is also related to honesty in many ways. One way is behavior. Another way is kindness.

How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)

Reliability and fairness go a long way. They can have some of the same situations. They can also have the same rewards.

How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)

Being a good citizen relates with fairness. Fairness and citizenship can be related in one way. That way is personality.

Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)

An unfair situation in the community would be the explosions going on outside my house every day and night. I think that the blasting should be stopped. This would be an example of unfair situations im my community. Another one is the coal trucks that tear up the road.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Once people know that you are a fair person, they will start to trust you more. You can meet a lot new people.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Other people will start to respect and like you more. I treat them as they treat me; fairness.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)
-It was a while back when one of my friends came to my house. It was an old friend that I rarely hang out with anymore. Anyway, every time she would come to the house, she would be on the phone. I didn’t think anything of it until I heard that she got in trouble and couldn’t use the phone at all. I soon realized that she was just using me to talk on the phone. I didn’t make a big deal out of it, but still its kind of boring when you want to hang out with your friends but there always on the phone. She did this because she knew she couldn’t talk at her house, except mine.
What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I wanted to hang out with one of my good friends, but all she did was that. I just wanted to sling her phone. She took advantage of me, it was really stupid.
How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-It made me feel as if she wasn’t even there. I also had so many good ideas that we could go do, but that did not work out. But I did my thing and she did hers.
What did you learn from the experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I learned that some people may act like your friend but there probably not. She didn’t feel like a real friend either. I also learned that some people are not as fair as you may think.
How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Fairness has a lot to do with having respect for others. If you have respect for others, you are being fair. If you aren’t fair to them you obviously don’t have respect for them.
How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I think that if you are honest, you are fair. Honesty and fairness are kind of alike too. Besides, how can you be fair to a person if your lieing.?
How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Being reliable is about being fair to others about different things. Being reliable is also like being dependent. People start relying on you more often.

How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-You have to be fair in order to be a good citizen. It’s good to be a good citizen also. Being a good citizen means being fair to your community and people.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)
- There are some unfair situations in my community. But the one I think is the biggest is about some people getting there way when they shouldn’t. Teachers pet I’m guessing; they let them run off and do what ever. It’s not a BIG deal, but that’s all I could think of.

Anonymous said...

What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-The benefits of being a fair person are more friends. They can not judge you and your not a different person when your around someone else.

How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-You benefit greatly because you want think they’re talking about you behind your back. That person will be a loyal person to you.

Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences)
-The time I spent in pageants is one. I was in elementary school and I would try for it every year. Some girls would only get picked if they were popular in the school. The girls had to wear a Sunday dress but I didn’t. I wore pretty pageant dresses. I had the best looking dress but I wouldn’t be picked. I would hope for a second place or something but I didn’t. I did that for six years.

What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences)
I spent all this time and money and everyone else didn’t. They didn’t wear a little make up at all and their dresses were not that pretty. The most popular girl would always get it even if they didn’t deserve it.

How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-I was very highly upset. I thought I just wasn’t pretty enough. My mom would get upset because she knew some of those girls didn’t deserve it.

What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences)
-I liked doing the pageant and it was fun. I just wish I could have won one time. I was just a good experience for me.

How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-It has a lot to do with it. Fairness shows that even if you don’t like that person you can respect them. That person respects you even if you don’t treat them right.

How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Really you can’t judge a person if you don’t know them. You have to be honest with a person and let them know the real you. You cant be honest with yourself if you aren’t honest with other people.

How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Everyone will know that you want do special favors. You are reliable because you want lie or tell other peoples secrets. That is reliable to know that they can tell you anything and not have to worry about them saying anything.

How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-You are a good citizen by not giving leverage. If you do something extra for somebody then everyone will expect it. You don’t get to personal with any one person.

Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3)
-The lunch seating we have now. It is causing a lot of fighting and disturbance. They should let us have our social hour back again.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
What are the benefits of being a fair person? (Minimum 2 sentences) You are trusted more. People look at you differently.
How do you benefit from the fairness of others? (Minimum 2 sentences) I know when they are telling the truth. So I trust them more.
Think of a time when you've taken unfair advantage of a person or a situation, or when someone has taken unfair advantage of you. Describe it. (Minimum 7 sentences) Well there are a few I can think of. One was because of my mom. She tricked me and my brothers and sister into ling and stealing. Then she made a very unfair decision. She tricked us saying our dad was a mean coldhearted man. Then took everything that we know and loved away from us.
What was unfair about it? (Minimum 3 sentences) She lied, then completely changed our surroundings. We went from being so happy to … something else.
How did it make you feel? (Minimum 3 sentences) I had more emotions fly threw me in the past few years then I should of in a life time. It really hurt us all.
What did you learn from the experience?(Minimum 3 sentences) Well I learned plenty. One thing is follow you heart not other people. Mostly I learned not to trust people.
How is fairness related to having respect for others? (Minimum 3 sentences) They are the same in many ways. One is if your fair your trust worthy. There for we trust you to be fair.
How is it related to honesty? (Minimum 3 sentences) They are the same in many ways. If your fair your honest. Honesty is like telling the truth.
How is it related to being reliable? (Minimum 3 sentences) They are the same in many ways. If your reliable you honest. Which has to do with being fair.
How is it related to being a good citizen? (Minimum 3 sentences) They are the same in many ways. For one is has to do with being honest and reliable. Which has to do with being fair.
Describe an unfair situation in your community and what you think should be done about it. (Minimum 3) Well the neighborhood dog likes to attack people. She attacked my papa and my brother. Well I don’t like to be mean to animals so I made a deal with them. If they keep there dog in there yard my dad wont shoot it.