Monday, April 21, 2008

Fairness/Justice Part 1 Due 04-21-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.

(Minimum 4 sentences)

How do you know when something is unfair? (Minimum 4 sentences)


What does treating people fairly mean? (Minimum 4 sentences)


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? (Minimum 4 sentences)


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? (Minimum 4 sentences)


Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? (Minimum 4 sentences)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
-I disagree to that saying. People can change the world and it doesn't matter who you are. Anyone is able to step up and change the world. Even the unlikely ones can change the world.

How do you know when something is unfair?
-I know when something is unfair if it doesn't feel right. I always get this gut feeling in my stomach. People who are unfair and unreal. People need to be more fair.

What does treating people fairly mean?
-Everyone needs to be treated the same. If someone gets to do something, everyone should have the privilage to do that. Being fair is important to other peoples lives. Everyone needs to be fair.

Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar?
-Yes that is exactly what it means. Everyone needs the same amount to be treated fairly. Being fair makes you feel better about yourself. Equaling out chocolate bars is a good example in being fair.

Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game?
-Yes that is the meaning of fairness also. Everyone needs to go by the rules to same way. No one needs to enforce them for anyone. Being fair by the rules is important.

Is it possible to treat everyone fairly?
-Yes it is possible. Everyone should get treated fairly. It doesn't matter if your someone special or not. And getting treated fairly makes you feel good about yourself. Fairness is important in life.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
I disagree with the statement. I think that I can make a change in the world. People that don’t stand up want change it though. You have got to stand up for what you believe in.

How do you know when something is unfair? I think maybe when you are not getting your way. I also think when life is treating you bad. Or if you know your right and you can not prove it. Or if someone continues to get there way all the time and you can not do anything to change it.


What does treating people fairly mean?
It means to treat others with respect. It means to be nice as you can to others. Do to others as you would like for them to do to you. It pretty much just means to be good to others that are around you.


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar?
No it does not. Not everyone is always treated fairly. Sometimes you are the one on the wrong end of the stick. That’s when life is hard and starts to suck.


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game?
Yes, it does mean that. It means that no matter the circumstance you need to be fair. You have to be fair to everyone even if you do not want to. It might be hard but you got to do it.


Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? Yes and then again no. I think some people you encounter you might not want to be fair to. Even though you are supposed to be fair to everyone it is sometimes hard. Just suck it up and continue to do you best at being fair to others.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
(Minimum 4 sentences)
I do think that it can be unfair sometimes, but I think everyone can do their part. Everyone can do a little to help the world. Even if I think it can be unfair sometimes, it is not determined to be that way. It is all according to the person who you are asking the opinion of.
How do you know when something is unfair? (Minimum 4 sentences)
When someone deserves better than what he or she is receiving. When something wrong is happening and there is nothing you can do about it. When life seems to give up on you, but you have turned your back on it. When everything seems like its falling apart and there’s nothing you can do.

What does treating people fairly mean? (Minimum 4 sentences)
It means giving them what you deserve when they deserve it. Never thinking your better or worse than others is treating them fairly too. No matter what age fairness is important. Sometimes it doesn’t work that way though, and people get angry and blame it on others. They let jealousy take over.

Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Kind of, I think that if all the people deserve it they should get equal portions. But, if some work harder than others they should receive better. I think people earn most things then its fair. But if they don’t deserve it then why give it to them?

Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes, it does. You must play fairly to even feel like you won. The rules are the rules even if some are ridiculous. Like for instance, in Cullman county, you can’t walk down the road on a Sunday with an ice cream cone in your left back pocket. I think that is just silly.

Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? (Minimum 4 sentences)
I don’t believe so. The world is so messed up right now I don’t even know what to think anymore. I think that all humans have no kindness left in them. I think we shall pay for that. I think that would be a fair treatment to all.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
(Minimum 4 sentences)
I believe that is an unfair world. But it is people that make it unfair. So to make the world fair you need to be fair in stuff you do. So I disagree with this statement.
How do you know when something is unfair? (Minimum 4 sentences)
When you are treated different from any other person. When someone else is given a chance and you are not. When someone else is given advantages. Also when some has be given something and you did no get it too.


What does treating people fairly mean? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Treating them like every one else. Not treating in one better than you treat others. Also no treating them worse than others. Especially in competitions or games.


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes, in a way it does. Everyone should be given the same amount in everything. The same amount of opportunity. The same amount of advantages too.


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? (Minimum 4 sentences)
Yes, it does mean enforcing the rules for everyone. Because a team does not really win unless they play fair. This is what referees are for. However, they sometimes treat players unfairly


Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? (Minimum 4 sentences)
It is possible to treat everyone fairly. But it would be very difficult. Because someone is always gonna have problems. And it is hard to do the same thing for everybody.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
I wholeheartedly disagree. It is a fair world for all people. Anything we can do can change it. It is an obvious answer.


How do you know when something is unfair? When someone doesn’t share with you, which is unfair. Another unfair thing is a purchase at a high price. Something else that’s also unfair is not having an equal amount of anything (Marbles, candy, etc.) to share with. One more unfair thing is an additional play on a team when the complaining team is short one player.


What does treating people fairly mean? It means to share other things. It also means that people can help out as a team. It means to have anything of the same value. You can treat people fairly whenever you want.


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? Yes, it does. Some people can get equal amounts of anything. You can get benefits for having the same amount of items your friends have. It can help you through the hard times.


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? Not really. Sometimes, you can’t always win. Other times, you can’t always lose. Often, fairness can come from an agreement.


Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? It is somewhat possible. Sometimes, you can treat people fairly. Some other times, you can’t treat people fairly. Someone once said, “You can’t always get what you want.”

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
-I disagree to that saying. People can change the world and it doesn't matter who you are. Anyone is able to step up and change the world. Even the unlikely ones can change the world.

How do you know when something is unfair?
-I know when something is unfair if it doesn't feel right. I always get this gut feeling in my stomach. People who are unfair and unreal. People need to be more fair.

What does treating people fairly mean?
-Everyone needs to be treated the same. If someone gets to do something, everyone should have the privilage to do that. Being fair is important to other peoples lives. Everyone needs to be fair.

Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar?
-Yes that is exactly what it means. Everyone needs the same amount to be treated fairly. Being fair makes you feel better about yourself. Equaling out chocolate bars is a good example in being fair.

Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game?
-Yes that is the meaning of fairness also. Everyone needs to go by the rules to same way. No one needs to enforce them for anyone. Being fair by the rules is important.

Is it possible to treat everyone fairly?
-Yes it is possible. Everyone should get treated fairly. It doesn't matter if your someone special or not. And getting treated fairly makes you feel good about yourself. Fairness is important in life.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that. It’s really hard to tell. If it was really fare the government would tell us what is really going on and stop stealing money from us. It would be completely fare. But we do have more freedom than any other country.
(Minimum 4 sentences)

How do you know when something is unfair? There are plenty of ways to tell. It all really depends. I go by whats in my heart. but other people go by what there told. (Minimum 4 sentences)


What does treating people fairly mean? It means treating people with respect. And with the same respect as everyone else. Also not treating one person more fairly than another. Give all people the same respect. (Minimum 4 sentences)


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? Yes, I think it does. Like treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That way everyone gets a little bit. its mostly treating everyone equally. (Minimum 4 sentences)


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? Yes I think it does. If the other team has to use the rules. The other team should have to too. Or it wouldn’t be fair. (Minimum 4 sentences)


Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? I think so. It can be very hard though. If you don’t like someone its very easy to call the out. Any you don’t your friends. Also if you’re a sour loser. (Minimum 4 sentences)

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
I agree and I disagree. It is an unfair world, but it is possible to change that. We could make better desicions. That could make it better.

How do you know when something is unfair?
It is basicly just human instincts to know something is unfair. When someone gets something that someone else doesn't for no apparent reason, then that is unfair. You just know when something doesn't feel right. People need to be more fair.


What does treating people fairly mean?
It means to treat them the same as you would be treated. It kind of follows the golden rule. Being fair is important to your character. If you are fair to others, they will treat you the same.


Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar?
Yes, it does. It means that everyone is equal and gets the same. Equal amounts should be given to equal people. That is a good example.


Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game?
Yes, because if you play fair, then theirs always a loser. There is also a winner. And if you are fair, them maybe you will be the winner instead of the loser. But if you lose, its okay.

Is it possible to treat everyone fairly?
Yes it is. It is very possible. If everyone was created equally, then we should all be treated equally. But if doesnt always work that way.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: It's an unfair world, and nothing I do is going to change that.
(Minimum 4 sentences)
-I disagree to that comment. I think that anything I can do can help. Any little thing each of us does counts. It does help even if it is small

How do you know when something is unfair? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-You know something is unfair if it can not change. But you don’t know if that thing can change. It is unfair if you can’t do anything to change it. Some things it is hard to change though.

What does treating people fairly mean? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Treat people no differently. That is what that means. No one person is treated any greater or worse. No matter of race or size treat people with the same respect.

Does fairness mean everyone gets the same amount, like an equal piece of a chocolate bar? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Yes it does. Just because one person can have it means they all can have it. What you bring is to be shared. But it also can be a problem to do that. So if you bring something don’t eat it in front of people.

Does fairness mean enforcing the rules for everyone, even if it means losing a game? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Yes it does. It would be wrong for someone to have favorites. The rules should be no different for any one person. That would cause a big conflict.

Is it possible to treat everyone fairly? (Minimum 4 sentences)
-Yes there is. You can treat people the same in many ways. You can spend the same amount of time with each person. You can no show favoritism toward anyone.