(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
-I agree to this saying a lot. Teenagers do think a lot about themselves these days. I know I sometimes don’t care about anything but myself. I think more teens need to start thinking of other people than themselves. This would help out parents and teachers a lot.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
-It makes me feel important and like I’ve done something right. It makes me feel accomplished.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
-It makes me feel good about myself. I feel like I really helped out that person’s life.
In what ways is this a caring world?
-Some people care about the environment and that is good. People care about other people and that is important. There are many ways people care in the world.
In what ways is it uncaring?
-People litter all the time and doesn’t care that the roads look trashy. No one cares about animals anymore and they are people too. People need to care in the world and maybe it will be more peaceful.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
-Everyone could do something to improve the world. People can stop littering and help the environment. People could care about animals more often than themselves.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
-It affects me in many ways and also other people. It makes me feel like no one cares anymore when they trash on the roads. It also makes other people feel horrible about everything.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I disagree. I care a lot about other people, and our world. I have more sympathy for animals than anything else on this earth. I care a lot about what happens to our nation, and our population. I don’t know if any one else cares, but I know I do.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
Sometimes, I have a hard time believing anyone cares. But, when some one does show me that they care, I express it very strongly.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I feel so good about it. I just hope sometimes, that they get the hint.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
It can be caring, but there again... it can also be very cruel. Sometimes, it can be both. I think it has the best of both.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
People can be very cruel to others. I have always shown less respect for humans because of it. My main passion has always been for animals.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
We could begin by showing others that we indeed, are human. I think that could be a very good thing for the whole world. If more people just cared, it would be a much better place.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences) It can mess with your morals, and how you look at things. It can affect how you make your life your own. It can ultimately make or break your life. The way you treat others can really affect where you go in your life.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
-Well, I agree and I disagree. Some teenagers are that way because they don't have strong morals. But, if you do, then you probably won't act that way. I do not believe that I am self absorbed. And I know I care about people other than myself.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
-I feel happy that someone cares about me. It makes me feel appreciated.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
-I did something really caring just last night actually. It makes me feel good to know that I am giving someone else that feeling of appreciating.
In what ways is this a caring world?
-Well it is a caring way in some ways. But not many. I know a few people that are as caring as we all should be. But not too many of them are around.
In what ways is it uncaring?
-Oh, its uncaring in a bunch of ways. People do now respect the enviorment like they should. And they defenetly do not treat others as they would want to be treated.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
-They could be more curtious. A few more pleases and thank yous would not kill anyone. And people need to help the enviorment.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
- When someone acts rude or something, that is being uncaring. Sometimes that can cause you to lose your friends. And without friends, school really would be horrible.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
-I disagree alot. Yeah thats hwo a bunch of teenagers are, but not all of them. Alot of teenagers are not self absorbed what so ever. Some have to take care of their parents. And some even have to take of their littel brothers adn sisters as well. I don't knwo about you but i don't think that si self abnsorbed what so ever.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
-It feels really good. Just for someone to show that they really care adn love you, it makes youfeel good.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
-I feel good knowing that i helped someone. It makes you feel good knowing that you help one out and done somethign good.
In what ways is this a caring world?
-Not in many ways. But it is kind of a caring world. One way is because like if you break down on teh side of the road or if you have a wreck then people will stop to help you.
In what ways is it uncaring?
-There are twice as many ways that it is a uncaring world. People always shooting each other and doing drivebys and stealign from everybody. You just can't trust no one not even family cvause there the ones that will hurt you the most.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
-Do our part to get drug dealers off the street. Do what we can to get more cops to start busting the drug dealers. Have a protest against alchol sales and try to make it a dry county.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
-Because they hurt things. Like the air adn the make the community look nasty and stuff. People drinking and driveing and throwign beer bottles at stop signs and stuff pull them over adn take them to jail.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
-I agree that a lot of teenagers are self absorbed. Most of them don’t care about anyone else but themselves. They would rather do something for their self than do something for another. In some cases though, teens do care for others. Not all teens think everything is about them.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
-I feel like they actually care for other people. They aren’t just in it for themselves.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
-I feel good about myself. I feel like I have done something good.
In what ways is this a caring world?
-There are those people that actually care for others. They help others in any way they can. Not everyone is in it for themselves.
In what ways is it uncaring?
-People don’t care about anyone. Some people ARE in it for themselves. They could care less about how your status is and they probably wouldn’t help if you asked.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
-Everyone could stop caring just for themselves. We could make it to where insurance would be cheaper. People could help others if they needed the help.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
-People can get offended by other people’s actions. If you don’t care about other people, they will probably not want to be around you. You would lose friends, slip in school, and your community would probably start to decline.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I mostly agree for four reasons. One reason is they have no support for others. Another is that some teens have no sense of taste for things in their lives. Another good reason is that they pay attention to their own lives. One more good reason is that they aren't interested in anything else.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
They can do things that are nice. They can also tell you how much they care about you.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I fell good inside. This is a good thing for me.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
People can tell you that they love you. They can also tell you about the things they can do for you. They have feeling just like you do.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
There are some ways. One way is crime and terrorism. Another way is war and battling.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
We could help out friends make ends meet in the Middle East. We can also stop the lies about future President Obama. We can also tell people how much we love them.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
It can affect them in a negative way. One example is bullying. Another example is torturing others. One more example is tearing down homes of animals.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
I disagree with this statement. Some teenagers might be this way but most are not. I know most of the teenagers I know are not this way. I would not like to be around a person that acted like that. I do not like self absorbed people.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
It makes me feel good. I am proud of myself. I feel like I have done the right thing.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
It makes me feel good about my self. I am proud of what I have done.
In what ways is this caring world?
There are a lot of caring people out there. Most people do try and help others in the world. There are some people that try and help clean up and care for the world.
In what ways is it uncaring?
Some people treat it badly. Some people litter and do things like that. Other might disrespect with the things they do.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
Help others out. Tell others to be nice. Care for others more.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
It really hurts them. It sets a bad view in them. Let’s say you go to a restaurant and the service is bad. You will probably not go back to that restaurant ever again.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I disagree with this statement. Because they were once teenagers also. We all care for someone in someway. Even if we don’t always show it we still care. It is impossible for a person to not care for someone.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It makes me feel good. It makes me want to care for others more.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It makes me feel good. And I want to do more caring things.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Everyone cares for someone in some way. Some people still help old people with everyday things. People still hold doors open for people.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
People who don’t help the handicap. People don’t stop to help people whose car have broke down. Others who do not take in fact how their decision will affect others.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
Help the elderly people. Open doors for other people is a small thing. Help care for the sick at a local hospital.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
If one person is not caring it makes other people want to act uncaringly. And so more and more people will act uncaringly. If one person does not help an elderly lady cross the road than more and more people will not help other elderly women cross the road.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I would have to disagree and agree with this statement. I feel that some teenagers do not care about other things and some teenagers do, depending on the people they hang out with and the way they were raised. I think that if teenagers are hanging out with the wrong people, they aren’t going to care about anyone but themselves, just because they won’t know how it feels to be cared about or to care about someone. If they are even raised not really badly, but in like a home where their parents or family doesn’t really show them that they care about them; most of the time, that person won’t show signs of caring either. So I go both ways on this statement because of they way some teenagers are.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-It makes me feel a lot of different things. However; it also shows me that they know how it feels to be cared about, and chances are, they are cared for by a lot of people. I get very happy when people show me they care about me. It builds my courage and helps me care for others more as well.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-Well, doing something for someone is a very good thing and makes me feel like I’m worth something. If I do something for someone, it helps me get through the day better and feel better about myself.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-This world is caring in some ways such as respect. People are respectful to others and that is somehow a sign of caring. It shows that others are caring about your feelings, therefore they are not rude.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-There are also a lot of ways this world is uncaring, like in the environment. Some people take it for granted and throw things on the ground or abuse the environment. In a lot of ways this is uncaring because it shows you do not care.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-We could take more care of the world and help clean up our community. Also, we could be respectful to the elders and our peers. There are some more things as well, but another thing we could do to be a more caring world is be better people to God and to our friends and family by being there for them and helping them and supporting them in all they do.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences
-Being an uncaring friend means you obviously don’t care about their feelings. Also, being uncaring to your school is a way or showing disrespect and signs of meanness. If you don’t help keep your school and community clean, that shows you don’t care about it or the people who do.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
I disagree with that statement. Most teenagers actually do care about others and what others think. Now some however do think about themselves a lot more than others. That dose not mean that they do not care though. I don’t like the fact that someone made that statement and I am kind of offended.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
It makes me happy. I usually make them one of my best friends too.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
I am very happy I made them happy. I also know that I just did a good thing for someone and I will usually get rewarded for it.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
All the Christians try to make it a caring world. I think we try to do the right things but it doesn’t work out that way most of the time. We have doctors so someone has to care.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
People kill each other. There are too many devil worshipers on the world. People just could careless what others think about them.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
We could be nicer to others. We could try and bring peace into the world. We could try to share the message of the bible with others.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
When it happens at school it causes a fight sometimes. When it happens with friends it causes friendships to break apart. When it happens in community it makes every one distrust each other.
Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences) Well it really depends on who your talking about. But its not just teens, it could be anyone from a little kid to a old person. Although most teens our age are very selfish. All they think they are everything, they think the whole world evolves them. It make me want to slap them.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences) When I need help they help me. And when I get mad and go off on them, they will always forgive me, because I am very short tempered.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)Well it makes me happy. Also feel better about myself.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences) Well not very much anymore. Were getting more and more violent. Well I guess we help our neighbors out.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences) This one is easier to answer. First we are always killing each other. Second we are to selfish to help out others. Well have these originations to go and help people but there just cheating lairs, not even ½ gets to the children who need it.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences) this is also easier to answer. Well first we can help other countries. Sadly it will get worse before it gets better.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences) For one thing if your uncaring this earth would become a wasteland. People would dump there trash anywhere. And another thing we hurt others feelings which makes them mad. And that makes other people mad. And it go’s on and on. There are a lot of things we could do for this earth.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree?
I can’t exactly say what everyone else is doing. I know that I care only for myself. It comes down to what we need. As long as I reach my goal, that is all that is on my mind. Maybe that is wrong – then again, maybe I’m too self absorbed to care.
“Make your way towards your goal by your own two hands”
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you?
It really doesn’t strike me any differently. That’s great that you care, but that doesn’t make anything different in life.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else?
It’s usually pay back for their help. It’s my twisted form of debt.
In what ways is this a caring world?
The world is beyond uncaring. People are only in this thing for themselves. Everyone knows that.
In what ways is it uncaring?
There is no way to define this. Life itself doesn’t care if you fail or reach your goals. It’s up to you to keep yourself safe and find whatever you are looking for.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world?
We cannot make one. It is kind of useless to even waste brain space with that theory. New people are being born each day; they’ll be faced with the same revolving problems we are.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community?
Give examples.
People usually do not take it well. Your work is meant for work; not for emotions. You accomplish more when you take the whole “if I’m doing right” part out of it.
A lot of people say that teenagers are self absorbed and don't care about anything but themselves. Do you agree or disagree? (Minimum 5 sentences)
-i disagree. We do care about others. Some teenagers just dont thind about showing it. We are to worried aout how we look or how cool we can be. We just dont think about anything else.
How do you feel when people show that they really care about you? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-It makes me feel great. If I didnt have caring people in my life then I dont know what I would do.
How do you feel when you do something really caring for someone else? (Minimum 2 sentences)
-That makes me feel fullfilled. I hve helped somebody by just listening and caring about them.
In what ways is this a caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
The world does care about some things but not the important ones. You dont just care about how much momey you make. You should care about your family and friends more.
In what ways is it uncaring? (Minimum 3 sentences)
We are wasteful descusting beings and it is the truth.We dont care about the earth or anybody but what you have and what i have. It is all about who has more money or who has more this or more that.
What could each of us do to make this a more caring world? (Minimum 3 sentences)
-Stop throwing money at something to think it might fix it. They could care about the world they live in and stop using it as a dump. Just care about everything not just yourself.
When someone is uncaring how does that affect friends, school and community? Give examples.
(Minimum 3 sentences)
If you are uncaring then you want have friends. In school you have to care or your not going to amount to anything.You can be uncaring to your community by throwing trash on the side of the road.
Post a Comment