(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
How do you know when you can trust someone?
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Has someone lost your trust?
Explain.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-How i know that i can trust someone is when i have known them for awhile and i know how they are and that they can keep stuff that i tell them and they are a really good friend.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-I disagree because every generation has different values and there all different.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-It is really imortant because
i want to know that i have someone that i can talk to about stuff and that i can count on.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-How it would be affected is we would probably not be close friends anymore or maybe not be firnds at all because i do not like lyers at all.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-They would have to show me that they really do want me as a friend and that our friendship means alot to them.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
-Yes i have lost someones trust.
Has someone lost your trust?
-Im not sure if someone has lost my trust but im pretty sure at least one person has.
Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-I guess after yu have known a person for so long you just kind of dvelope trust for them.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-In some ways i disagree but from what they say kids aren't like they used to be.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-Well i have to really trust them for them to be a close friend. And trust is everything in a family or relationship.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-Well i would'nt trust the person anymore and the relationship might end.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-I don't really know, some people it takes longer to re earn their trust.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes, but has'nt everyone at some point?
Has someone lost your trust?
Yes Plenty of people have lost my trust. I don' trust many people and i dont give it back so easy.
Explain.
-I dont trust some of the people who used to be my "friend" because of theings that happened between us. It is the same for some of the people in my family.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-When you feel comfortable with them and what you say to them.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-I disagree because our generation now is so much different from the past generations.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-It takes a lot to have trust in someone to me. Having trust in someone is very important.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-I've had that happen to me before and it hurts a lot and you can't trust that person again.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-Not lie and try to gain that person's trust back.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
-Yes, I have lost someone's trust.
Has someone lost your trust?
-Yes, I believe someone has lost my trust also.
Explain.
-Some people I thought I could trust went behind my friends and my back and told someone this stuff that wasn't true and just got drama started.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-When you feel comfortable with them and what you say to them.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-I disagree because our generation now is so much different from the past generations.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-It takes a lot to have trust in someone to me. Having trust in someone is very important.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-I've had that happen to me before and it hurts a lot and you can't trust that person again.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-Not lie and try to gain that person's trust back.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
-Yes, I have lost someone's trust.
Has someone lost your trust?
-Yes, I believe someone has lost my trust also.
Explain.
-Some people I thought I could trust went behind my friends and my back and told someone this stuff that wasn't true and just got drama started.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
When you know you can say somthing to them and they won't go and tell someone else.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
I agree and disagree. It just depends on the person.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
I think trust is very important in those areas.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
They would be affected greatly. I would feel like I didn't really know them.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
You just have to prove that you can be trusted again.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
I have lost quite a few people's trust.
Has someone lost your trust?
I think I am a trustworthy person, so I would hope not.
Explain.
I don't usally lie about anything, and I can keep a secret. So I think I'm pretty trustworthy.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
When they can look you in the eyes and tell you something that is very painful, and they support us with it.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
I agree somewhat, because the people of today, have changed so much, and have utterly no morals, but I don’t think that its our generation, some one had to teach us to be that way.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
It is vital to who you are, and how much you believe in someone else.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
I would cut off all ties with them, I don’t take lying very easily.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
You can’t do anything you just have to wait for time to kinda heal all the olds wounds.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes, I have, more than once.
Has someone lost your trust?
Yes, they have, and I regret it.
Explain. I lost the trust between my cousin and I, now we don’t speak and she treats me very badly.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-When you have known them for a while and they haven't ever lied to you.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-I disagree. There's somepeople you cannot trust but there is some you can.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-It is very important. Probablly the most important thing there is.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-It would affect them alot. Especially knowing that you cant trust your friends or family.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-Nothing, it is just soemthing you have to get back over time.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
-Yes, only once.
Has someone lost your trust?
-Yes, quite a few time's.
Explain.
-They lied so i didn't they lost my trust, and my friend ship.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
When they express that you can trust them by through past experiences
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
I some what agree and disagree because they were the same way at our age.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
Very important because that is what makes a friendship or family.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
My trust in thay person would go down.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
Prove to that person through situations that they can believe in me.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes, I have lost someone’s trust before.
Has someone lost your trust?
Yes, someone has lost my trust.
Explain.
I have lost trust in some of my friend’s because they kept forgetting to do stuff that they said they were going to do.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
I know I can trust someone when I can tell them something and they won’t tell anyone.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
I agree. Our generation has gotten pretty bad.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
It is very important to have trust in your relationships with friends and families.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
I wouldn’t be able to trust them again.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
You can apologize for your actions.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes I sure have lost someone’s trust. And that person knows it too.
Has someone lost your trust?
No. I am a completely honest person.
Explain.
Someone has lied to me before and i'm not sure if i can ever trust them again.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-I think when you get to know that person very well and see if they are a liar or not.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-I disagree with that there are some people that can not be trusted but there are also some people that can be trusted.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-It is very important to me probably the most important thing.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-I would be very disappointed and not trust that person any more.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-Just keep trying and doing the right things to regain that person’s trust back.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
-No, I do not think so at least.
Has someone lost your trust? Yes, someone has lost there trust in me before.
Explain.
- I swore I was not going to tell Katie’s secret and I accidentally did.
How do you know when you can trust someone? You don’t really. You have to go on what your heart says.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree? Sadly I Agree. our generation has lost most of its values.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family? Very, there’s no relationship without trust.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you? I couldn’t say it would be to good. I would probably freak out on them.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back? Not fully but you could try and get most back.
Have you ever lost someone's trust? Yes, but most I’ve never trusted anyway.
Has someone lost your trust? Yes, But I truly regret it.
Explain. I sold my Dad a lie. Then I felt bad forever then went to tell him the truthand I got in loads of trouble.
How do you know when you can trust someone?
I know I can trust someone after I knew them for a while, and know them enough to know I can trust them.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
I agree because people have changed a lot.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
Very important. That is a big deal when it comes to friends and family.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
If I found out someone was lying to me, id be pretty mad; but I wouldn’t be able to trust them again maybe.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
I wouldn’t do anything, they would be the one apologizing, and then we could talk.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes I have lost someone’s trust.
Has someone lost your trust?
I hope not. but I don’t think so.
Explain.
If it’s about something serious then I can’t lie to someone’s face without laughing; that pretty much messes it up.
(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
How do you know when you can trust someone?
-You know you can trust someone by their character and their background.
Some adults say that your generation cannot be trusted, that you've lost the values from past generations.
Do you agree, or disagree?
-Well, as I see it, I agree because the society these days are a lot different and more harmful then the past.
How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?
-Trust is the key that holds a relationship together, whether it be family, friends, or a boyfriend/girlfriend. Trust is very important.
How would these relationships be affected if you found out someone was lying to you?
-Most of the time if you find out someone very close is lying to you, it ruins the relationship.
Once trust has been broken, what can you do to get it back?
-Well, just prove that you can be trusted, and do everything in your will to show it.
Have you ever lost someone's trust?
Yes, a couple of times, and now because of that, I don’t trust very many people.
Has someone lost your trust?
-To tell the truth, yes. And I wish it would’ve never happened.
Explain.
-I told a very close friend that I had to visit my grandmother so I wouldn’t have to spend the night at her house, because it was nasty their, and I hated being over there, so I made up an excuse to get out of going over there.
Post a Comment