Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Citizenship Part 3-Due 03-26-2008

(Post the questions and your answers to each question)

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not?
(Answer in 5-7 sentences)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not?
(Answer in 5-7 sentences)

I think that it is important for people to voice their opinions.

Because that’s what make us different. The fact that we can have opinions separates us from others. I think it is vital that humans have opinions and that they speak them whether right or wrong. I guess you could say I differentiate my self from others, but I still enjoy hearing what others have to say. It makes me feel more human and helps me to understand the ways others think.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process?
-Yes.

Why, or why not?
-I think it is important for citizens to voice their opinions if they want something to be done in a decision making process. For one, if they want something to happen a different way then it is being done they should speak up. Or, if something is not happening fast enough their opinion could speed things up. I think that if you want something to be done you are going to have to open your mouth and say something for it to happen. If you want something to be done take the voice God gave you and use it.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process?
It is everyone’s duty. If they want a change to happen – you actually might have to do something.

Why, or why not?

People who do not contribute their opinions and views to others’ ideas will keep us in a state of standstill. Our government will never be able to improve if our ideologies are the same. Change is necessary and comes from compromising everyone’s thoughts to find a medium. Once that begins, progress can start. What you may say about a topic, may totally change someone’s perspective (for good or bad).

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process? Yes, I think if you’re a citizen you should participate in everything that is possible to.

Why, or why not?
I think that if you’re going to claim to be a part of this country, you have to take part in it. You need to do the very best you can at helping and speaking your mind. I think that you have to say what’s on your mind to get what you want out and to be heard. Participating in decisioning is important because you have to put in your two sense also. You need to get it out and help with making decisions.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process?

-Yes, I think that is very important.

Why, or why not?

-Standing out makes people recongize you as a better and stronger person. If someone speaks out, more people would have the courage to speak out also. It shows your not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Everyone needs the courage to stand out and speak up for your own opinions. Voicing your opinion is a great way to show your citizenship and also courage.

Anonymous said...

Yes I think that it is important. I think it is important because people need to voice there opinion. They need to speak up and show others what they are for. If they don’t they will be ran right over. Then they will complain because no one is doing what they wanted to do. So if you want something or want to help a certain cause speak up and tell others what you think.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process?


**I think it is very important for citizens to voice their opinions.

(Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not?
(Answer in 5-7 sentences)


**Because we are all unique. We all have to tell our different opinions. If no one ever puts a different side of the story out there, we won't ever try anything new. When you voice your opinion, you could change someone elses. But, you shouldn't be so opinionated to the point that you are rude. People like that are very obnoxious.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process? (Answer in a complete sentence)
Yes I think it is important for people to voice there opinion.

Why, or why not?
(Answer in 5-7 sentences)
I believe everyone that knows what they are talking about should voice their opinion. Everyone’s opinion is important that is why you have one. We and our opinions is what makes up the U.S. The government made it so that we could make decisions by voting. So we need to take advantage of this and voice our opinion.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not?
(Answer in 5-7 sentences)
-Yes i do think that it is important for the citizens to voice their opinion in that process.
-Because they need to be heard by others. They need to let other people hear there opinions and not the same people over and over. They need to participate so that maybe whatever they are trying to decide they will decide it for the better. And maybe that one persons opinion could change something for a lifetime. Or change it for ever.

Anonymous said...

Is it important for citizens to voice their opinions and participate in the decision making process?
Yes I believe that it is important to voice your opinion.
Why, or why not?
It is important because you need to be heard, especially young adults. They are the future of this country and to this state. Most people have different opinions on different subjects. Everybody needs to be heard so they know the variety of differences out there. If you want something to be done speak up and let yourself be heard.