(Post the questions and your answers to each question in complete sentences.)
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. (Minimum 5 sentences)
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I want to br remembered as a strong confident person. A person who never gave up at whatever she did.
A person who always made the right decision even if it was hard. A person who succeeded in life. And a person who always tried to make the world a little bit easier.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I would need to in mt attitude show people how stong i actually am. I would need to show people that i can do stuff that is hard and complicating. And show them how hard i work at whereever i worl at in the future. I would need to run stuff like campaigns sgowing peopel how i want to change the world. And i would also need to show people how i am right at some things.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Like i can speak in front of people about stuff. Or show my face at inportant things thats goin on. Or just get oner some of my fears of thinfs i though i would never do.Or going to places and puttibg up stuff telling people how this world needs to change. And then speaking about that all over the world.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered.
-I want to be remembered as a good person. I don't want someone to look back at how I was and say bad stuff about me. Being remembered in a good way is something to be proud of. Being remembered as a trusting person is important because it means people could trust you with things. That is how I want to be remembered, as a good person.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like.
-I need to try and step up. I'm sometimes not the nicest person around and I need to change that. I want to be remembered as a good person and that's how I need to be. I need to change the way I talk to some people and how I talk about them. That is how I need to change to be remembered the way I need to be.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them.
-Faces the challenge to change to a better person will be hard. Some of my friends wouldn't like the new me. I would be risking loosing most of my friends. My friends talk about people and that is something I need to stop to be a better person. It will be my goal to overcome that decision.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. (Minimum 5 sentences)
The beloved Corey Sexton has passed away yesterday. He will be remembered to us as a loving and an obedient young man. He was an explain for all of us to follow. We will miss him greatly and will always remain in our hearts forever. However the place he has gone is far better than this sinful earth.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
To be remembered in this way I need to do what God tells me to do. And stop doing what I’m want to do. Also I need to try to be nice to everybody and go to bed each day that nobody has a grudge held upon me. Also I should probably respect my Mom and Dad more than I do now. I need to live each day like tomorrow might be my last.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I will face several obstacles in trying to achieve this goal. Temptation is going to try to force me into situations that I don’t want to be in. I will get angry at people and want to hold grudges. I will say some stuff that will be setting a Christian example. But I ‘m only human and the only thing I can do is just pray to God each day and ask for help and try my best to live the way I know I should.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered.
I want to be remembered as….” She was very sweet. She never hurt anyone on purpose. She always tried to do the right thing and hardly ever got in trouble. She was always smiling and having a good time. She was always at church everytime the doors were open and she lived her life through Jesus Christ.”
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like.
I’m pretty much already like that. I just need to work on being nicer to people. I am for the most part. But I have my share of falls. I need to work on my attitude also. I need to work more on my Christ like walk.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them.
I am faced with people laughing at me because I am a Christian. People make fun of me all the time, but I have to remember that they’re not the ones getting me to heaven, so I can’t live the way they want me to. I will be faced with people I don’t like. I will have the attitude where I want to either make fun of them, or be mean, but I know I’m not supposed to, so I need to work on being nicer to people. I will be faced with people being mean to me and having an attitude with me, and I will want to be mean back, but I will have to work on being the bigger person and doing the right thing.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered.
In my eulogy, I would want to be remebered as faithful. So I would want them to say I was a Christian. I would also like to be remembered as the one who always had a smile on her face. Even if my day was going bad, I would still act happy. I would like to be remembered as a loving person, someone who really cared about others' feelings. I hope that these things are included in my eulogy.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
In order to be remembered the way I want to be, I might have to change my ways a little. For example, sometimes I could listen a little better to what people have to say. And when I'm in a bad mood, most people defintly know it. So I need to do better with that. And I need to keep on with my church, and never drift away from my beliefs.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Some challenges I might have in my way might be that I would want to do the wrong thing, even though I know it's wrong. I might not always be in the best of moods, and might get irritated easily. And a friend might need to talk to me, but I might not be much of a help. In order to overcome these, I must always do what I know is right, even if its hard. And if I'm not feeling the best, I'll just have to try even harder to hide those feelings. And I will have to decide if my friendship is important enough to talk about whatever my friend needs.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. I want to be remembered as Sarah. I’m not like most girls who want to be remembered as like a cheerleader, b-ball player, prom queen. Maybe by doing something totally crazy like when I wrecked my brother’s motorcycle off a cliff and didn’t get a scratch on me. Nothing ordinary though. Better yet, I want to be remembered as me, a friendly person.
(Minimum 5 sentences)
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. I most diffidently would do the whole bike thing again. I guess I don’t really know. I could go work at a gas station. Then everyone would know me. I could also just be friends with everyone. (Minimum 5 sentences)
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. First I would need to quit being so weird because people get scared of me easily. Next I should stop making joke about people. Maybe even try and talk to the people I would never talk to. That would be a start. Maybe then I could be remembered in a good way. (Minimum 5 sentences)
1. I would like to be remembered as a person that everyone got along with and was friends with everyone. The person that never did anything to hurt anyone in any way on purpose. The person that rarely ever got into trouble and if he did, it was nothing serious. I want to be remembered as the guy everyone wanted to be around. The person everyone wanted to be like.
2. To be remembered as the person that everyone got along with will require me to look past who people are and how they act and try and be their friend. To be the person that never did anything to hurt anyone on purpose will require me to try my best to not do anything that would hurt one of my friends. To be the person that never got into to trouble will require me to stay out of trouble. To be the person everyone wanted to be around will require me to show everyone that I am a good person to be around. To be the person that everyone wanted to be like will require me to be a person that everyone looked up to.
3. I will have to challenge myself to look past the way people act and be their friend. There will be obstacles in being the person that didn’t hurt anyone on purpose, such as breaking up with someone will hurt them. I will have to not take the easy way out and just cheat but I will have to work hard to finish my work on my own to stay out of trouble. I will have to work very hard to get everyone to want to be around me. I will have to work very hard to get everyone to want to be like me.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered.
- When I die, there are few things that I wish to be remembered for. If it was anything, it was to make a couple of people laugh and maybe make their day a bit better. I don’t exactly wish to be remembered. I never made a large impact on someone’s life and I’m perfectly fine with that. I don’t see the point in staying in peoples’ memories.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like.
- All I may possibly be remembered for is my randomness. It’s a something new every 10 seconds. I’m not important and make weird noises. Because of this, very few people will remember me. Other than that, all I have to do is keep doing the usual.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them.
- The challenges in my future are very small. To get where I want, I need a good education. Because of my childhood teachings, I was taught to focus solely on learning. Now that I have grown older, I know that it is not just what’s in books that get us places – it’s how we work with others. Everything is teamwork no matter what. Besides those few things, I’ve got a straight shot to where I want to go.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered.
I would want everyone to remember me as a great person that lived for the lord. That I always tried my best to accomplish my task no matter the situation I was facing. That I never gave up or didn’t finish anything that I had ever started. I would want people to think that I was a person that was very caring, honest, and fair to the people that where around me. The last but not least thing would be that I would want people to see me as a Christian guy that lived for the lord.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like.
I need to continue to stay on track. I can’t let worldly things get in my way and stop me. I would have to keep on living for my lord and savior and do the things he wants me to do. I would have to always stay focused on my projects so I could complete them. Last, be the best person that I could and try my best to be honest and fair to others.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them.
I would have to overcome the worldly things that would try to stop me. I would have to overcome peer pressure and do what I know is right. I would have to stick to my beliefs and not compromise. I don’t think I could overcome anything with out God so I would have to stay close to him. I would also have to focus on my goal and execute it.
I want to be remembered as the person who had a small effect on the way people think in the world. The first to let people feel free about being open about themselves. Most people are scared to be themselves, and I want people to break out of their shells. I hope to be the one to let everyone know it’s ok to be who you are, and that some people will judge positively. Being yourself means you are living the life, the life that we are put here to live.
I guess I’ll speak out for things that most people are against. I will speak louder than others are willing to. The consequences could be dire, but it may just be worth it. Maybe once people can see past religion, or which sex you prefer, or the color differences, we can all live and actually be free. People in this country say we are free. But, when people speak their minds, it really can impact the ways other people live. By speaking, I can be remembered.
The obstacles may be people, judgments; I could be beaten down or something. The way people think about me could be positive or negative. They could seriously hate what I say or they could think about it on their own time. I just hope to better the world, even though it may not be here one day. I still want to make life better for the human beings who truly deserve it. The obstacles could be tiring, but like I said it may be worth it.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I want to be remembered as a good person. I would also like for people to remember me as a good friend. I want people to remember me as an honest person. I also want to be looked at as someone who succeded. Some one who did somthing with my life.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I will have to start being a little more honest. I need to make new friends and be good to them. I need to improve my attitude a little. I need to work harder in all I do. I also need to start following rules around the house and other places.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
-I will have to start being nicer to people. I'll have to throw away what i want to follow rules somtimes. I'll need to work harder and there's only one way to do that, work harder. I'll need to quit talking back and make my attitude a little better. I'll have to be more friendly and make new friends.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. I would have to say I would want to be remembered as a person that did the right thing. Not only live right and do good deeds but, live for Jesus. He died for us why can’t we live for him? I also want to be remembered as an individual that worked hard and live life to the fullest. The way I portray my life is a very important goal for me.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. First I need to start off with a hard working attitude. I need to live my life for Jesus so everybody could see him shinning through me. I need to forget about the worldly pleasures and focus on what God has set for us. I need to be a leader, step out and let Jesus shine through so the world could see is glory. That’s what I would have to do to be remembered.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. You will face many temptations in your life time. You just have to rely on God and pray for Gods protection in every situation. Its important to stay focused on your goals despite distractions. God will help you in your time of need if you just trust and let him. He will never fail you despite all of the chaos.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I want to be remembered as someone's hero. I want kids to look up to me and when i'm gone for people to say man he lived a good life, he was a good man. I want for people to tell there kids they should try to be like me as. I want to be remembered as a good, honest man that made the best decitions and didn't care what people think. Most of all i want to be remembered as someone who loved God and tried to live for him.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I need to start making better dicitions. I need to start living for god doing his will. I need to watch what I do and be a good example for young kids. I need to tell the truth even if I did something wrong. I need to be a light for God to others that need it.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. (Minimum 5 sentences)
Well theres always temtation from others that are tryin to get me to follow there path. And a bunch of stuff thats fun now that i cant do if im living for god. If i hang out with the wrong crowd then people see wut im doin then i won't be a good example for people. I need to listen to my heart and do what's right. I need to do Gods will.
1. Write your own eulogy, describing how you want to be remembered. Dylan was a good man. He didn’t ever let negative situations get him down. Dylan will always be remembered as a man who didn’t follow the crowd and that didn’t do stuff because everyone else did it. Everyone should try to be brave and not care what others think. This would be a good way to live. So if you would like to live the good life live like this man.
2. Then write about what you will need to do in your life to be remembered the way you would like. Be nice to everyone and don’t let little things get to me. I also need to start helping people out more. I need to be more opened minded . I need to start trying more new stuff. I need to learn more about the world and its many natural wonders.
3. Include what challenges or obstacles you will face in order to reach this goal and how you might overcome them. It will be a challenge to be nice to some that are not nice to me. It will also be tuff to ignore what some people say. I think it will also be hard giving up many temptations. I would love to live as a good person. To make sure I go down as a good man I need to start now being a better person.
Post a Comment