(Post the questions and your answers to each question in a complete sentence.)
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
3. What do you think of them?
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
5. What do you think of them?
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
9. What did you do?
10. What was the outcome?
11. How did you feel afterwards?
12. What did you learn from the experience?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
- It means to live by your words.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
- Yes, I try to surround myself with people like that.
3. What do you think of them?
- They hold my highest of respect.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
- I try not too.
5. What do you think of them?
- I think very little of them if their words have no meaning or depth.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
- It’s disgusting.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
- Weakness is one of my pet peeves. I cannot stand it when people think their opinion doesn’t deserve to be heard when others give their cheap talk freely.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
- Yes, I have many times.
9. What did you do?
- I usually pull people off of their pedestals. Because in my eyes, no one is higher than the other.
10. What was the outcome?
- Well, I got in a physical fight once because of that.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
- Other than a little banged up, I felt fine.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
- Through that entire fiasco, the only thing I had learned was…chairs hurt.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
It means for them to act the way they are acting . (Not to be fake)
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
Yes. There are very few .
3. What do you think of them?
I think they are some of the coolest people ever.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
I know a lot of those people actually.
5. What do you think of them?
I don’t like a lot of people like that .
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me angry because I know how it feels to be promised something and then someone go back on their word.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
I think that is the best quality in a person besides personality and honesty.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
Yes I have. It was horrible but yet really cool.
9. What did you do?
I went to the principal about some one “ better than me” teasing others.
10. What was the outcome?
I got in trouble because I said some things I shouldn’t have.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
Proud of myself for standing up for what was right but disappointed in myself for getting so angry.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
That I should ALWAYS think before I speak.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
It means when you say something make sure that you stand behind that statement, don’t just blurt it out.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
Yes, but I also know people who do not think about what they say before they say it.
3. What do you think of them?
I think that it makes me respect them simply because they mean what they say.
. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Yes, most are in My Family.
. What do you think of them?
I don’t like them, most of the time, I find them quite annoying.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me feel like their either a liar or a major Hypocrite
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
It makes me feel angry. If they aren’t willing to stand up for what they believe in they shouldn’t have a right to speak, or to have an opinion at all.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
Yes, a few times.
9. What did you do?
I stuck up for a guy who was being picked on because of his color.
10. What was the outcome?
They kids that did it turned on me.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
Angry, very upset. I don’t like to get punished for doing the right thing.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
I learned that sometimes it’s best not to get involved, but I do believe that a lot of time, when you think something is not right, you should stand up and say something. It may not change the universe but it may influence others to do the same.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
Do the same as you tell others what to do.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
I don’t know anyone who fully all the time walks their talk.
3. What do you think of them?
I wish I could be more like them a walk my talk as much as they do.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Yes, I do and I am one of them because sometimes I do not fully walk my talk
5. What do you think of them?
They make me kind of angry because they tell someone else what they should do and don’t do it themselves.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me angry and I loose trust in them each time they do it.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
It makes me angry also because what is the point of believing in something if you’re not going to stand up for it.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
No I have not usually it does not have a bad effect.
9. What did you do?
Argued a point about God with someone.
10. What was the outcome?
I felt I had one but he still did not accept and walked off.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
I wish I would have known more Bible passages to support my reasoning.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
That is hard to argue a point with someone of a different religion If you do not fully know your own.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
It means that the things you say you need to follow up on them and actually do them your self. You can just talk the talk you have to execute it
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
Yes, I do know a lot of people but those people do fall short sometimes as well.
3. What do you think of them?
I appreciate their effort in becoming a better person and I give them my respect.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk? Yes and I do not care to much for those kind of people in the world.
5. What do you think of them?
I do not trust or respect them as much because I can not stand people that are fake.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me think that I can not trust them and that they are a person that only does the things that people want them to do.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
It disgusts me and makes me think that that individual doesn’t believe in what they should be standing up for.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
No, I do not recall a time that that has happened. Simple things like not parting and things like that but I never had to pay a price for them.
9. What did you do?
I simply stood for what I believed in and stood my ground.
10. What was the outcome?
My faith grew stronger and I felt a lot stronger as an individual.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
I was proud of myself and what I had done. I am glad that I did not give in to the pressure.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
To stand for what I believe in and do the things that I think are right and not what others think.
1.What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
-I think it means to think before you talk, like how you think before you walk
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
-Yes, a lot of people like to walk their talk.
3. What do you think of them?
-If that’s the way they are, let them be that way
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
-Yes, some people like to do the same as other people and that’s not them.
5. What do you think of them?
-They shouldn’t want to be like someone else, they should be who they are.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
-I hate when people do that; if you’re going to say something, don’t turn around and do another.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
-I think if they think twice about standing up, they should do it instead of just holding back.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
-Yes, sometimes you have to do what’s right.
9. What did you do?
-I stood up for someone else and got in trouble for doing that when they should have stuck up for themselves.
10. What was the outcome?
-I hit a boy in the face and he started crying, and his parents got mad at me.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
-I didn’t feel bad; he shouldn’t have been picking on my little brother.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
–That I need to teach my little brother how to stick up for himself.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
It means they are going to act how they say they act.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
All my real Christian friends do all the time.
3. What do you think of them?
They are my real true friends.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Yes most of the people that play sports in our school.
5. What do you think of them?
I don’t like it when they lie.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me sick, I hate it when they lie.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
I think they are a sad person and if you don’t have the guts to stand up for what you believe then you are a sissy.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
I don’t think so, I usually get good responses.
9. What did you do?
Stood up for being a Christian.
10. What was the outcome?
I shut the person up when they didn’t believe
11. How did you feel afterwards?
Good about myself and how I stood up for my god.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
I learned I need to stand up more for what I believe.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
Walk your talk to me means someone that does what they say they are going to do and shows it through there attitude.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
Yes, i do know some people that walk there talk.
3. What do you think of them?
I think that they have confidence in themsleves and sint afraid to show it.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Yes, i do know some people that dont walk there talk.
5. What do you think of them?
I think of them as people who really dont have that much of confidence.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
I feel like they are two-faced when they say one thing and do another.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
I feel like they are ashamed for what they beleive in and that they are ashamed of god.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
Yes, actually i have taken a stand for something that was unpopular.
9. What did you do?
I just had to let go of some people in my life.
10. What was the outcome?
The outcome was we really didnt talk anymore, but i found something even better.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
I felt kinda sad but kinda happy because i had to do what i did.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
I learned that you never know about some wheter there good or bad you dont know. But you have to stand up for what you beleive in and what you think is right.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean?
To me, it means do what you say your going to do.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk?
Yes, but theres a lot of people who don't.
3. What do you think of them?
I think that it's good that they stick to what they say.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Oh yes, I know lots of them.
5. What do you think of them?
I think that they should not say things that they never plan on doing.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
I feel like they are hypocrites. They need to stick to their word.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
I feel like they're not really true to their beliefs.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
Yes, I did that toady.
9. What did you do?
When one of my friends was talking bad about another one of my friends, I defended him and she got upset.
10. What was the outcome?
She thought I should take her side.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
I still feel like I did the right thing.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
I learned that you should always stnad up for whats right, even if your standing alone.
1. What does the expression "walk your talk" mean? To me walking your talk means that you do what you say your going to.
2. Do you know people who walk their talk? Yes, i know a few of them.
3. What do you think of them?
I respect them more than others for not frontin' and doing what that say there going to.
4. Do you know people who don’t walk their talk?
Yes, i know a bunch of these people.
5. What do you think of them?
There just weak, and liars.
6. How do you feel when you hear people say one thing and do another?
It makes me feel like there lieing and they cant be trusted.
7. How do you feel when you see someone who’s not willing to stand up for his/her beliefs?
I feel like there just weak and dont really belive in nothing cause anyone that really belives in something will stand up for it.
8. Have you ever taken a stand that was unpopular and had to pay the price for that?
Yes a couple times at school.
9. What did you do?
U stood up for Jesus in school.
10. What was the outcome?
People still looked at me like i was stupid but some respected me for standing up what i belive in.
11. How did you feel afterwards?
I felt good for standing up what i belive in.
12. What did you learn from the experience?
To always stand up what you belive in no matter what it is. Because the outcome is always better when you stand up for what you belive in.
Post a Comment