Monday, March 3, 2008

Integrity-Part 1-Due 03-03-08

(Post the questions and your answers to each question in a complete sentence.)

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?

2. Are you that kind of person?

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?

5. What do you think that means?

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?

7. Why, or why not?

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I want to be remembered for my goofy personality. I believe that would make my friends and family smile any day.

2. Are you that kind of person?
I like to say I’m a nice person (to people I actually like) but sometimes I get mean.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes it does. I want to have fun every second I can . I believe that laughter has a major affect on your lifestyle.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No. But it’s pretty much self explanatory .

5. What do you think that means?
I think it means that the way you do things and the way you live your life , is how others are going to see you or judge you.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
Yes it is. Because Integrity consists of all types of important traits.

7. Why, or why not?
Because I try to work well with others, be respectful, and work hard.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
Honestly , I really wouldn’t care because I don’t care what many people think.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
It means Being smart, sensual, thoughtful, and also being aware of others feelings.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?

I want to be remembered as a honest and God loving man.

2. Are you that kind of person?

I’m not to the full extent that kind of man.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?

That I should not worry what other people think and live my life the way God wants me to.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?

Yes, I have heard of this phrase before.

5. What do you think that means?

I think it means to live your life in the way you want to be remembered everyday so that it might speak to someone heart.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?

Yes, being thought of as someone with integrity is important to me.

7. Why, or why not?

Because that is the kind of person I work to become each day.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?

I would feel sad but agree and say that is something that I need to truly work on.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?

Integrity to me means living your life in the way you know you should live each and everyday.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I want to be remembered as the girl who attempted to save what was left of the earth by trying to influence others to be wary of their environment.
2. Are you that kind of person?
I hope to be when I am older.
3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes, it tells me that I have to do something for this planet before the end of my lifetime.
4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No, but I am sure it has moral value.
5. What do you think that means?
When you die the way you lived tells your story.
6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
I guess so, I have never really cared what anyone else has ever thought, but I have to satisfy myself.
7. Why, or why not?
Like I said, I don’t care what others think, but I care what I think of myself.
8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
I would just brush it off. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion.
9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
To me it’s only a word until it’s turned into action.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I want to be remember as person who has hardworking, honest, and good Christian man.

2. Are you that kind of person?
I do think i have those qualities and I know I try my best to be honest but everyone falls short on that one every now and then.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes, it reminds me to act myself and do my best at all times and everywhere that I go.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No, I haven’t but I like it a lot because it tells the truth on how we all live today.

5. What do you think that means?
It means that instead wanting to be an honest person be that honest person and step up to the plate and put forth the effort it takes.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
Yes, I would love it if that is what my peers thought of me.

7. Why, or why not? Because I think of myself as a pretty good person and a guy that tries his best at everything he does.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
I would be very disappointed and pretty upset.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
It has many different meanings but the one that comes to mind it “honesty”.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I want to be remembered as the person who never gave up and that always wanted to do her best at everything she did.

2. Are you that kind of person?
Yes, i do think that i am that kind of person.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes, it tells you alot about how you should live your life.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No, i have never heard of that phrase.

5. What do you think that means?
I think that it means that how your life is should tell other people how accomplished you are.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
Yes, it is important to me.

7. Why, or why not?
Because i want people to know that i wont give up at anything i am doing until it is done.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
I would feel the same about myself because i know that i have integrity and i dont need someone telling me what i have and what i dont.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
It means strong and hard working to me.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
-I want to remembered as a loving and fun person to be around.

2. Are you that kind of person?
-I believe I am that kind of person.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
-Yes, you should live your life the way you want to be remembered.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
-No, I haven't heard that saying beore.

5. What do you think that means?
-To me, it probably means let your life speak for itself instead of trying to be someone your not.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
-Yes, having integrity is very important.

7. Why, or why not?
-Integrity is meant for being strong and having honesty.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
-I would prove to them that I do have integrity.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
-It means to be honest with someone and to be strong.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I just want to be remembered as a good Christian person.

2. Are you that kind of person?
Yea I think so, I will definitely want to be remembered when I die as the one who wasn’t scared to say anything to anybody about God and share his word with others.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Definitely, I should live the life I always say I am going to live but I can say now that I am.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
I don’t think so but im sure it means something good.

5. What do you think that means?
Let your actions show others how you act.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
Very important, I didn’t think I use to care how others thought but now I definitely think about what people think.

7. Why, or why not?
I just told you.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
I would be pretty mad and I would try to prove them wrong.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
Acting like a good person and showing others you care about everything in life.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
After I die, I hope people see me as the person who always had a positive attitude.

2. Are you that kind of person?
I try my hardest to be, but sometimes I fail.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes it does, because how you are remembered is exactly how you were.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No, I haven't. But just from reading it I understand it.

5. What do you think that means?
It means pretty much that your actions truly show who you really are.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
Yes, because thats an important trait to withold.

7. Why, or why not?
Integrity is alot of things. Be hardworking, trustworthy..etc. And it would be good to be known as that.

8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
It would hurt my feelings, especially if they didn't know me.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
It means when someone can trust you, or rely on you. And they know your very honest.

Anonymous said...

1. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
I want to be known as the guy who would not give up on his Christianity.

2. Are you that kind of person?
I don’t think I am.

3. Does thinking about how you want to be remembered tell you anything about how you should live your life?
Yes, It tells me I need to change the way I act around others.

4. Have you ever heard the phrase "Let your life speak"?
No I haven’t but Im sure it is a good phrase.

5. What do you think that means?
It means the way you act is the way people think about you.

6. Is being thought of as someone with integrity important to you?
I don’t really think so, well at least not to other teenagers.

7. Why, or why not?
I don’t think it is important how other teenagers see you only the way you act around adults.


8. How would you feel if someone accused you of not having integrity?
I would not care unless it was a very important adult that I wanted to impress and messed up.

9. What does the word "integrity" mean to you?
Showing good class, doing the right thing all the time, and showing good manors is what integrity means.