(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence)
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
3. What does it mean to have principles?
4. What are some of your principles?
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
9. Would you do it again?
10. What did you learn from that experience?
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
12. How do you feel about it?
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
14. What could you do about it?
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
18. Do you agree?
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
I think it has the chance to be depending on the person.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
No, it takes a strong mind (AKA: stubborn)
3. What does it mean to have principles?
It’s a set of rules that you apply for yourself to follow.
4. What are some of your principles?
A principle of mine is to always give someone a chance. I hate it when people look down upon others. Especially for stupid reasons like - what clothes they wear or where the live.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
I will risk none, it’s black and white. There are no grey spots in rules that you set for yourself.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Yep, not like I cared about either one of those in the first place.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
They fear being looked down upon and would rather be safe in their group.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, I have.
9. Would you do it again?
Who wouldn’t?
10. What did you learn from that experience?
It only takes one time to do damage to a persons mind and spirit.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Of course there are.
12. How do you feel about it?
I find them doing it around me – they’re finished.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
Same as always, fear of standing out.
14. What could you do about it?
I won’t do anything for other people, if they refuse to stand up for something they think is right, that just shows how much of a kid they are. If someone is getting beat up, of course I’d help. It would be stupid not too.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
Well, it means exactly what it says…not like it’s too advanced to understand.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
It isn’t hard to be yourself, it takes a lot of work to not be yourself.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
Again, exactly what it says. If good people do nothing – nothing gets accomplished.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, I agree.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
I guess it depends on the person, but I’d side with being born.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
You have to have it or, that isn’t your character. What you are showing is what people want to see.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
-Yes, everyone pressures anyone into anything.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
-Yes, you have to be strong and stand up for doing the right thing.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
-To have morals in your life.
4. What are some of your principles?
-To have faith in myself.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
-I wouldn't risk it for anything.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
-Yes, all that stuff isn't important to me.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
-Those people probably want to fit in and not get made fun of.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
-Yes, I've have to stick up for my little brother before.
9. Would you do it again?
-Yes, I will always stick up for him.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
-That my little brother needs to stick up for himself.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
-Yes, there is a lot of kids that pick on other ones.
12. How do you feel about it?
-I think those kids should stick up for themselves.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
-They are probably scared of the person picking on them.
14. What could you do about it?
-I could tell them how to stand up for themself.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
-You need to have faith in yourself to do whatever you want to do.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
-To be strong in everything you do.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
-That the good people need to start showing their goodness in the world instead of just not doing nothing.
18. Do you agree?
-I do agree with that saying.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
-I think you can develop it as you go on in life.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
-I am a strong person and will stand up for what I believe in.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
It is a strong influence everywhere.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
Yes, that and a little common sense.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
To have certain beliefs that you stick to.
4. What are some of your principles?
To be as good of a person as I can.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
Enough that it could effect me.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Yes, I would.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
A fear of what others will think of them.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, I have and it turned on me.
9. Would you do it again?
Yes, I would for anyone.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
That I am a dependable person.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Oh yeah, you can look in almost every classroom.
12. How do you feel about it?
I dunno, but I can’t be everyone’s hero.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
Because they think it would be better not to start trouble.
14. What could you do about it?
I could stick up for them.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
To say and act how you think, and don’t worry that others don’t like it.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Because, everyone has a problem with everyone else.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
The people who just sit back and do nothing, need to start doing something to end it.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, but I am not sure what you could consider evil.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
You can develop it , some others are born with cockiness, not courage.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?It has to do with who you are and how well you are admired.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Yes, peer pressure is a huge issue at our school.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
It definetly does take courage, because you have to be ready to face the outcome.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
It means to know your limits, to know what you will and won't do.
4. What are some of your principles?
I have alot of princples. Mostly, all the one's that people don't follow are mine. Drinking and driving, drugs, etc.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
I'm willing to stand up for whats right to me.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Yes, I would.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
Because they want to be viewed as cool, or fit in with everyone else.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
I sure I have.
9. Would you do it again?
Yes.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
I learned that if you stand up for whats right, then your outcome is better than it would have been if you had just done it.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
There are many.
12. How do you feel about it?
I think they should look at it like, "what if that was them? Would they want to be picked on?"
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
Because they think that the bullies are all big and bad, and they wont stop.
14. What could you do about it?
You could stand up to them.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
It means not to just follow what everyone else is doing.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Because sometimes you just want to fit in.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
It means if good people don't do anything about the bad things in the world, nothing will stop it.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, I do agree.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
You have to develop it.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
It has to do with your personality, and how your viewed as a person.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Peer pressure is a very strong influence in every high school . Teachers may not realize it but the students sure do.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
Absolutely. It takes a lot of it too.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
Rules you have to do the right thing your principles are if you think it is right or not to follow those rules.
4. What are some of your principles?
I don’t think it’s right for people to keep quiet about what they believe in . That’s why I speak my opinion often . Whether it gets me into trouble or not.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
I wouldn’t risk my life . Their not that important to me.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
I don’t care what people think and I’m not what you call a “popular” person, so no.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
Authority. Adults sometimes don’t agree with what we think is right so we get into trouble.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes I have . I’ve actually done that many times.
9. Would you do it again?
For sure, it’s the best feeling in the world.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
I learned of the type of person I wanted to be . Not judgmental and very open minded about others’ decisions.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Every single day.
12. How do you feel about it?
It makes me really, really, mad.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
I really don’t know. That’s what I’ve been asking myself for forever now.
14. What could you do about it?
Just keep on standing up for what I think is right and defending those who can’t stick up for themselves.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
Have the guts to say what you want to and to be who you want to.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Some may have low confidence , or self esteem they could be embarrassed to be themselves.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
It means that if all the TRULY good people in the world just sit back and do nothing then all the “bullies” in the world are going to keep on with their bull crap.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, that’s why I try not to sit back and watch that happen.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
You can be born with it . But yet you can also develop it.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
It can determine if your shy, if your outgoing, if you’re a rebel, a flirt, your courage helps you do all the crazy things that make you , YOU.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Yes, its becoming to popular. Good kids are doing bad things.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
Sometimes it takes it, not all the time.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
To have a way of doing things, and following them.
4. What are some of your principles?
Do not eat after five, be true to your self
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
More than others usually would.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Yes, I don’t really care what people think
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
There worried what people will think of them.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, I do all the time.
9. Would you do it again?
Yes, I have no problem with it.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
People can be very mean.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Yes, im sitting next to one now.
12. How do you feel about it?
I want to punch him in the face.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
because they don’t have the guts
14. What could you do about it?
Tell someone or fix it myself
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
Be strong and be yourself don’t follow others
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
because people don’t want you to be you they want you to follow them
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
good people need to stop bad
18. Do you agree?
Yes, it makes since
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
No you can develop it
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
A lot, its what makes me, me.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Yes, it’s a strong influence everywhere.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
I believe it does take some courage to resist it.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
Something like certain beliefs you keep.
4. What are some of your principles?
Some of my good principles are having good character.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
However much it takes to effect me.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
I wouldn’t care if I lost popularity for it.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
I think that they are afraid what people will think when they do it.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes I have stood up for someone in that situation.
9. Would you do it again?
I would do it again.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
Ive learned that people can be really mean; but it feels good helping others,
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Of course there are kids like that, what school isn’t?
12. How do you feel about it?
I feel that people don’t need to do that, its not right to pick on others.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
people allow that to happen because they think they can do what they want; to others as well.
14. What could you do about it?
I would talk to the people who do it, even though it might not help, but its worth a try,
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
Have the courage to be yourself, in my words means don’t be like someone else, be yourself.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Requiring courage to be you means to not be afraid to be yourself.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
I think it means like as the people that pick on others, and good people decide to not do anything about it, they continue to do bad things to others.
18. Do you agree?
I reckon, but they just think that the “good people” don’t care about what they do.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
Courage, I think, is something you develop. Because once you get tired of getting scared of something, you have to face your fears at one point, and that develops courage.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
The quality of my character has to do with courage because I’m not a real scared person in general. And I don’t want people to think I’m a scared person.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
I do think that peer pressure plays a huge role in this school.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
It takes a lot of courage especially if your friends are tempting you.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
To have your own goals, beliefs, and ways that you live your own life.
4. What are some of your principles?
Some of my principles include keeping God my first priority, staying ahead in school, and staying close to friends and family.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
I would risk everything that I have.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
I would risk that because those two things do not mean a lot to me.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
It’s usually because they are intimidated or are scared of the circumstance.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, and I try to do it any time I see it going on.
9. Would you do it again?
Without thinking it comes natural to me now.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
To stand strong in what I believe and help others around me.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Yes, there are a lot of kids in my school that pick on the other kids.
12. How do you feel about it?
I am not happy and am very disappointed with those students that do that.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
It’s usually because they are also scared or they do not want to be crazed as well.
14. What could you do about it?
I could step in and take action, show them the right path to follow.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
I think it means to stay strong in what you believe and care about never give in.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
If you have courage just be yourself and it will eventually shine through you.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
As long as the good people do nothing there will be no change.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, I do agree it makes all the since in the world to me.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
I think you can develop it because you can loose your courage as well.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
I believe that it has everything to do with your character.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Yes, peer pressure has a very strong influence in this school.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
Yes, and lots of it to to resist peer pressure.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
To have lines in your life that you will not cross.
4. What are some of your principles?
My principles are not doing any drugs, no smoking and no drinking.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
I’m probably willing to risk my friends for my principles.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Yes, because most of the popular kids do these things.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
They don’t have enough courage or they think someone will think of them not being cool.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, I have done this before.
9. Would you do it again?
Yes, depending on the circumstance I was in.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
That every body is created equal and we should all be treated equal too.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Yes, lots of the kids pick on smaller kids.
12. How do you feel about it?
Makes me mad to see this.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
Because they do not have enough courage to stand up and defend the kid being picked on.
14. What could you do about it?
Just tell a teacher or confront the bully yourself.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
That everybody is different and you have to have courage to be yourself.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Because to be yourself your gonna have to be different from other people.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
Because if you are not doing good you are doing evil.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, I fully agree and see it happening today.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
Everyone is born with courage they just have to take time to reveal it.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
Because if you are not using courage to be a yourself you are being dishonest in your character.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
-It is not that bad, or at least for me its not.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
-Yes because you have to have the courage to stand up to who ever is pressuring you.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
-Having principles would be your beliefs or things you live by.
4. What are some of your principles?
-I believe it is wrong to lie, cheat, steal and other things.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
-As much as I need to.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
-Not really because i don't really care what people think.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
-Losing popularity, or losing who they think are their friends.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
-Yes I Have.
9. Would you do it again?
-Yes i would do it again.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
-That people learn they're lesson but there are somtimes conceciences.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
-Yes they are in every school
12. How do you feel about it?
-It needs to stop
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
-They dont stand up for them selves.
14. What could you do about it?
-Encourage people i guess.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
-Have the courage to stand up for what you believe.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
-You want be yourself if you dont stand up for what you belive in, then your just fake.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
-Bad things will happen untill people do good to change that.
18. Do you agree?
-I do
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
-You can develop it, i have
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
-You have to have the courage to stand up for what you believe in.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
I dont know, i have not been here long enough to now.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
Yes, i think do anyways.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
To have goals.
4. What are some of your principles?
To graduate high school and go to college.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
Anything that it takes to reach them.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
Absolutley, that stuff only affects you in high school. One day it wont matter how popular you are.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
The fear of being unpopular and critisized.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes, at school.
9. Would you do it again?
Yes if i had too.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
That just because you stand up for someone doesn't mean you will lose popularity.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Yes, theres always people that's going to pick on others.
12. How do you feel about it?
Its imature and childish.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
I dont know, i guess because there to scared to stand up for them.
14. What could you do about it?
If i seen it them i would stand up for who ever was getting picked on.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
To always be yourself and dont try to imprease other people.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
Because you might be scared people wont like it, and pick on you for it.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
That if good people dont do something about the bad people then there just going to keep doing bed stuff.
18. Do you agree?
Yes, very much so.
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
Well i think you develop it, but other peoole have there own opinion.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
Because if you have courage you aint afraid to be yourself.
1. Is peer pressure a very strong influence in this school?
Yes it is a very strong influence in this school.
2. Does it take courage to resist peer pressure?
No not all the time it depends what the person is pressuring you with.
3. What does it mean to have principles?
Having principles means having certain things that you believe in and don’t believe in.
4. What are some of your principles?
Not doing the following: drugs, drinking, smoking, sex.
5. How much are you willing to risk for your principles?
A lot, there are just some things I will not do and that was a few of them.
6. Would you risk being criticized or losing popularity?
I doubt it because most of my friends don’t do it either.
7. What do you think stops people from taking a stand against something they know is wrong?
That exact stuff you just asked, popularity and criticizes all over the place.
8. Have you ever stood up for someone who was being picked on or treated unfairly?
Yes only once though; I don’t regret it but it wasn’t that smart.
9. Would you do it again?
Now oh yes definitely I would I stand up all the way for what I believe.
10. What did you learn from that experience?
Not to much when I was young don’t do it unless you want to get your butt kicked.
11. Are there kids in your school who pick on others?
Oh my God yes, people get picked on all the time but some of my so called friends.
12. How do you feel about it?
I don’t know sometimes it makes me mad and other times I could care a less.
13. Why do people allow that to happen?
They are scared of other people or they are scared when they see people doing it and that person is friends with those people then they are scared they will not be their friend anymore.
14. What could you do about it?
Stop them from doing it.
15. Have the courage to be yourself. What do you think this means?
Act how you do don’t try to be a poser.
16. How can it require courage to be yourself?
You do not like the way you act sometimes and it scares you what others will think.
17. Evil will continue to triumph as long as good people do nothing. What does this mean?
What it says, bad people will do bad things until people do something about it.
18. Do you agree?
Yes
19. Is courage something you have to be born with, or can you develop it?
No anyone can develop courage.
20. What does courage have to do with the quality of your character?
If you don’t have courage people will call you a chicken.
Post a Comment