Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Courage Part 3-Due 03-12-2008

(Post the questions and the answers to the questions in a complete sentence.)


What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?


Did it cost you anything?


What were the benefits?


Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?


How did you feel about yourself?


What did you learn from it?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
Some body asked me to find them some drugs and i said no.



Did it cost you anything?
No. Nothing but a little time.




What were the benefits?
My freind didn't risk getting hooked on drugs.



Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yes, who hasn't?




How did you feel about yourself?
Not very good.




What did you learn from it?
Not to act a certain way just because everybody else is acting like that.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
- It was ironically against some adults who thought they were superior just because of their ages.
Did it cost you anything?
- Well, I got a huge bruise from the argument.
What were the benefits?
- Well, hopefully they understood that anyone’s opinion has some weight in a debate.
Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
- No, If I find fault in something – I’m usually the first one to voice it.
How did you feel about yourself?
- I have no problem with me expressing my opinions or views.
What did you learn from it?
- Not many teachers like students that contradict their beliefs or views.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
Probably having to turn them down in doing something because I didn’t think it was the right thing to do.

Did it cost you anything?
No, it did not cost me anything.

What were the benefits?
I didn’t get caught doing something that I knew I wasn’t supposed to be doing.

Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yes, I have a time or too.

How did you feel about yourself?
I felt very bad about what I had done.

What did you learn from it?
Not to ever do it again and to have more courage next time I am forced with the situation.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
-My friends were drinking and smoking and I told them no I didn't do that.



Did it cost you anything?
-I lost some of my friends that day.




What were the benefits?
-Loosing some of my, what i thought, good friends.



Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
-Yes, I've done that in my past, but I don't do that anymore.



How did you feel about yourself?
-I felt bad at that time, but right now I feel good with who I am.




What did you learn from it
-That it is not the right thing to do if you want to be popular.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?

When they told me to try smoking and I told them no.



Did it cost you anything?

No, just knowing that I did the right thing.


What were the benefits?

I knew that I did the right thing, and I didnt feel guilty.


Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?

Yes, I think everyone has at least once.


How did you feel about yourself?


I kind of felt bad about it.


What did you learn from it?

I learned that it's better to stick with the right thing.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
I think the hardest stand I have had to take would be with my friends doing things that were not right.
Did it cost you anything?
It cost me a friendship. I guess that’s a lot.
What were the benefits?
I didn’t conform to what they were doing.
Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
No, I usually have a very independent personality; I have a mind for myself.
How did you feel about yourself?
I felt normal, at that crossroads between wrong and right I stood in the middle.
What did you learn from it?
I learned that I am a strong person, and that if I don’t want to do something, I wont do it.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
I had to tell her to stop doing stupid stuff.
Did it cost you anything?
No all it did was, make her upset.
What were the benefits?
She has quite doing what she was doing.
Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yea but it didn’t take long for me to get out of it.
How did you feel about yourself?
I felt really stupid but I then tried my hardest not to take me down.
What did you learn from it?
That no matter how hard it is don’t let it get you down.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
I had to act like I was mad at one of my friends . It was just to keep her from not doing something really stupid.

Did it cost you anything?
A really good friendship, But I later found out that if she were really my friend she would’ve listened to me.

What were the benefits?
Me not hanging out with someone like her . Or her not “rubbing off on me”.

Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yes. I have done that. Just to seem “cool” . It doesn’t work . I’ve learned that if you don’t believe you are the same way as the crowd, they won’t believe you either.

How did you feel about yourself?
I felt really bad and uncomfortable. I felt sick to my stomach.

What did you learn from it?
That I should always be myself no matter what people say. And that I should resist peer pressure.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
Not smoking and drinking when they ask me to.
Did it cost you anything?
They made fun of me and called me a sissy for not doing it.
What were the benefits?
My lungs will not have tar on them and my liver will not corrode.
Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yes, several times but I felt bad afterwards.
How did you feel about yourself?
I felt ashamed of myself.
What did you learn from it?
To take a stand against my friends when they do something I know is wrong.

Anonymous said...

What was the hardest stand you ever had to take with your friends?
I guess drinking when we go to parties and they ask me to drink with them.
Did it cost you anything?
Not really they respected me and my words and left me alone about it.
What were the benefits?
I didn’t get sick and drunk, I didn’t get into anything I wasn’t supposed to and I was able to know what went on the whole night.
Have you ever gone along with the crowd even though you knew it was wrong?
Yes
How did you feel about yourself?
Not very Christian like.
What did you learn from it?
Nothing really