Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Citizenship Part 2 Due-03-25-2008

(Post the questions and your answers to each question)

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and your answers to each question)

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)

-I think i am a good citizen. I keep to my self in my community. I don't contribute any thing bad to it either. I do things to make it a good place by not stealing from others. I don't vandalize other peoples things either. So i guess im a pretty good citizen.

Anonymous said...

Everyoone's going to say that they're a good person, but in all truth even though they may have a good attitude that doesn't mean that they're a good person... i mean yes, I'm a nice person but I'm not perfect. so I would love more than anything to say that I am a good person..but in all actuality I'm only a nice person.

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and your answers to each question)

Do you think you are a good citizen?
Personally, I believe that I’m a good citizen.

Why, or why not? I believe I am because I take part in keeping my community clean. I am help clean up garbage on my street. I absolutely do not believe in littering. I hate it, and believe that it is childish. If you can’t clean after yourself, others shouldn’t have to either. I take part in my own responsibilities. If I have them, I do them. So, I think I’m a pretty good citizen.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen?
-I don't think I'm a good citizen.

Why, or why not?
-I don't always follow the rules with everything. I never follow the laws on the road while I drive. I litter sometimes when I eat in the car. I lie at somethings when I shouldn't and just should saw the truth. Being a good citizen isn't the easiest thing to do or be.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)
I do not think of myself as a good citizen.


Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)
Well, the main reason is that I do absolutely nothing for my country or community. I work only for myself and am going to continue to do so. I don’t believe in the “good” and “bad” citizen aspects. We each give positive and negative feedback to and for our country. Besides, it isn’t as if our government cares if we are good citizens or not. They will still find a way to acquire funding by our daily needs.

Anonymous said...

I do think that I am a good citizen.

I believe I am a good citizen because I follow all the laws and rules of society. Anyone can say they are a good person but that doesn’t mean that they are. People have different standards of what good is. I’m not a perfect person, no one is, but I try my best to be a good person. I try and help people whenever I can or am able to.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen?
Yea I think I am a good citizen because I help a lot of people.

Why, or why not?
I do because it makes me feel good to help people. Most people will disagree I think they are wrong. I really think that most people are wrong about me. When I get told I am wrong but we have to take most peoples crap and then I get over it so yea. Well that is how I feel about it.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? Yes, I think I am a good citizen.
Why, or why not? I think I am because I do good things. For instance I help clean up the community. I help out neighbors I don’t even know. I also give back to the community. Im pretty sure I am a good person.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)
Yes I do think I am kind of a good citizen.

Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)
I think I am a good citizen but I know I am not the best citizen in the world. I think I am a good citizen because I express good citizenship. I usually try to help people and be as nice and honest as I can. But also I know I could improve my citizenship. I could by always doing what I know is right and not straying.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? Yes I do think I am a good citizen.

Why, or why not? I think I am a good citizen because I respect the environment. I am very active in my community. I am also active in my church. I am very nice and I help people. I am a civilian.
:]]

Anonymous said...

(Post the questions and your answers to each question)

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)

I believe I am a good citizen.

I think I am a good citizen because I respect the environment. Im also a citizen because i am a resident of a city. I also enjoy the privileges there where I live. I enjoy the things I’m best at. Such as sports and other fun stuff. And I also am loyal for the things i do and love.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete sentence)

Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentences)

- I do think I am a good citizen. I try to do my best in all that I do. I think I am nice to people and have good citizenship. Although I know that I need to improve my citizenship. You can always strive to improve something. I try to stay on track at all times and not stray.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen? (Answer in a complete senten

-Yes i think i am a good citizen.



Why, or why not? (Answer in 5-7 sentencesce

-I think i am a good citizen because i try to respect the enviroment. And i try to car pool some to keep from putting so much pollution in the air. And i dont litter. And i try to keep my neighberhood nice and clean. This is why i think i am a good citizen.

Anonymous said...

. Do you think you are a good citizen?
Yes I think I am a good citizen.
Why, or why not?
Yes I think I’m a good citizen because I am responsible when it comes to achieving goals. Being a citizen to this state or country means that you are going to have responsibilities. Being responsible is to key to success, leads you to do great things with your life. Keeping my community clean is my responsibility and therefore I need to help keep it clean. So yes I do believe I’m a good citizen.

Anonymous said...

I think that sometimes i can be a good citizen.

Sometimes i do help out in the community but most of the times im the reason that we have community clean up. I usely will throw the trash in the back of my truck but when im really lazy i just throw it outside. But now im starting to save my cans and recycle because i can get money for them. I do help out alot of the times by cleaning up the side of the road. When there is a school clean up at west jefferson i will help out because that is a community thing.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are a good citizen?
Personally, I believe that I’m a good citizen.

Why, or why not? I believe I am because I take part in keeping my community clean. I am help clean up garbage on my street. I absolutely do not believe in littering. I hate it, and believe that it is childish. If you can’t clean after yourself, others shouldn’t have to either. I take part in my own responsibilities. If I have them, I do them. So, I think I’m a pretty good citizen.