Monday, March 24, 2008

Citizenship Part 1-Due 03-24-08

(Post the statement and your answer to the statement in complete sentences.)

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Post the statement and your answer to the statement in complete sentences.)

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)

I disagree to this statement. I have responsibilitys to my school. I have to be responsible enough to do my work and turn it in on time. I have to be responsibel enough to follow the law in this nation. I have responsibilities when it comes to school, community, and my nation.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)

I disagree. I may not have much responsibility for things but I have a little bit. I have a little responsibility to my school, but most goes to my community. There are a few other things I am responsible for too. But myself comes first.

Anonymous said...

I agree that my only responsibilities are geared towards myself. An example as to why I believe this is that of our work force. In any form of work, the only reason someone does their job is not to help another when the buyer takes it home – no, it is to provide themselves with a paycheck. If people work for themselves then they should have enough common sense to recognize the fact that by working for themselves, they are working together to accomplish a common goal. Most of this boils down to the fact that if you don’t take care of yourself, it’s not anyone else’s duty to do it for you.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.

-Everyone has responsibilities in their life that isn’t considered themselves. You have to have responsibility in your school work to keep up with everything you do. When you have responsibility in your community you have to keep up with what you do and to keep it clean. It is especially important to be responsible in your nation because you have to think of other people and then think of yourself. Having responsibility is important to have in your life.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)

I disagree with this. I do have responsibility to all the above, including myself. I believe that everyone had some part in responsibility to everything. I have to keep my school clean, that’s a responsibility to my school. I have to keep my community clean, that’s a responsibility to my community. I have a lot of responsibilities to my nation. So, yes, I disagree with this statement.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.


Desagree! I belive that everyone has a responsobility for everything. Especially your school and you community. It's up to you to keep your school clean, and you community. And also you nation. If you dont like your school, or your community, or even your nation, then it's your responsibility, and others that feel the same way as you.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with this statement strongly you have a responsibility to all of those things. Because if you are a part of something you have a responsibility in it. And you are a part of all of these things. Also to be fully responsible for yourself you have to take up responsibility in these things. And if you are not going to be responsible for the things then you should not be in them even your nation.

Anonymous said...

I think that I do have responsibilities to my school, community, nation, and other things. I have the responsibility to help keep my school in working order by doing my part to keep it in shape and not vandalize or mess anything that is not mine up. I have to help keep my community clean so that it doesn’t get polluted or anything like that. I have the responsibility to my nation to pay taxes (even though I am not old enough yet) so that the nation can pay for the war and such things. I have other responsibilities like doing my chores at home and things so that my home is presentable and in order for my parents and visitors.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with the statement. I think that we play a major part in the society we live in. We change a lot of the things that go own in the world. It is our responsibility to control it and watch over it. We have to have responsibility to control our nation and put each of our voices into action.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.

I do not agree with this statement. I have more responsiblitys to my school and other things than I do to myself. I have a responsiblilty to keep up my grades so I can remain cheering. Also, I must have a positive attitude about things. There are many things to be responsible for.

Anonymous said...

Post the statement and your answer to the statement in complete sentences.)

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)

I think a person has a responsibility to their selves and maybe their families. If a school or community or a nation doesn’t approve of that person or if those things have not done anything for you I don’t think you have a responsibility to it. I think that if everyone did take care of themselves it would be a little better off, but some people have to have others to help them. It really depends, I think I’ll have to remain neutral in that matter. I don’t necessarily like my country, but there again I don’t like anyone else’s either. I think the human race in particular should have never been created anyways. We have destroyed the place that was given to us to care for. We have a responsibility to animals, the land, other human beings, but in this world today, no one cares about anyone else. Every human is selfish until it can realize what we have done.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself. (Minimum 5 sentences)
I disagree completely. Everyone is responsible for everthing. If not we would have nothing. Without responsibilities for these things we would have nothing. If so this world would be upside down.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.

-I disagree with this statement. I have alot of responsibility for my school like doing my work and making sure that i have a good average. And with my nation i have to obey the law and keep my nation and community clean. I do have responsibility when it comes to everything else too. So i have responsibility for my school, my nation and everything else.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.
I disagree with that statement because life is not all about you. For this community or this nation to work you have to do something or have part in activities. Of course you need to watch out for yourself but you can’t be consumed with yourself. That type of attitude would hurt your community. Every single person that lives has a big part in their community, whether they like it or not

Anonymous said...

I disagree with this. I think that i have a responsibility for my school, my community and my nation. I have to do my own work in school. I help out in my community. I sometimes obey the laws that we have like sometimes the speed limit and other laws. But most of the times myself comes first.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.

-Everyone has responsibilities in their life that isn’t considered themselves. You have to have responsibility in your school work to keep up with everything you do. When you have responsibility in your community you have to keep up with what you do and to keep it clean. It is especially important to be responsible in your nation because you have to think of other people and then think of yourself. Having responsibility is important to have in your life.

Anonymous said...

Agree or disagree: I don't have any responsibility to my school, my community, my nation, or anything else. My only responsibilities are to myself.

* I totally disagree. I believe I have a responsibility in part of my life. Whether it be school , nation, etc. I believe I have to step up to prove myself. I have to take responsibility in things I don’t even like doing. It’s I believe the older you get, the more responsibilities you have.